Meet the Appyness Street Team at Dreamforce, including Salesforce MVPs, AppExchange All Stars and amazing partners. The street team includes:
- Joanna Iturbe, Salesforce MVP
- Rakesh Gupta, Salesforce MVP
- Maria Belli, Salesforce MVP
- Nik Panter, Salesforce MVP
- Chris Zullo, Salesforce MVP
- Jackie Travieso, Salesforce MVP
- Jodi Wagner, Salesforce MVP
- Deepa Patel, Salesforce MVP
- Dale Ziegler, Salesforce MVP
- Johan Yu, Salesforce MVP
- Kerry McClauss, Salesforce MVP
- Bill Powell, Salesforce MVP
- Louise Lockie, Salesforce MVP
- Maggie Jolitz, AppExchange All Star
- Leyna Hoffer, Salesforce MVP
- Scott Luikart, AppExchange All Star
- Gabriela Kurlowicz, AppExchange All Star
- Shannon Zdanowicz, AppExchange All Star
- Sandi Zellner, AppExchange All Star
- Carlos Siqueira, Salesforce MVP
- Corey Snow, Salesforce MVP
- Ankit Desai, Accounting Seed
- Jake Fabbri, Fonteva
- Lauren Touyet, DocuSign
- Bridget Piraino, OwnBackup
- Kelly Brown, Conga
- Meagan Diegelman, NC Squared
How to win at Dreamforce
Time for some quick questions and big money -- $10,000 in prizes, to be exact. The Appyness Street Team of customers and partners will be all over campus -- as well as stationed at lodges such as the AppExchange Den -- to give out $100 to those who answer short, fun questions. To join in, follow these three steps:
- Get spotted by the street team or find them in a lodge
- Answer a quick question such as “what’s your favorite app?”
- Give a great answer and win a $100 AMEX gift card on the spot
How to win online
Not at Dreamforce, but still hungry to win? No prob. We will be tweeting the questions from @appexchange and using #appyness each day of Dreamforce, so those watching online can experience the appyness, too.
What are the questions?
While we can't share them all, Street team asks customer questions:
- What’s your favorite app?
- What’s your best AppExchange tip?
- What does "appyness" mean to you?
The goal of this is to spread the #appyness with a fun way for customers to meet each other, learn about AppExchange and win big, both at Dreamforce and online.
See the full contest rules for details.No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Contest runs 9/25/18 at 7:00 a.m. PT through 9/29/18 at 2:00 p.m. Must be 18+. Country of residence and other restrictions apply. See Official Rules for details.
- The ABCs of Consultants on AppExchange The ABCs of Consultants on AppExchange By Amanda Nelson Type Article To learn more about consultants, here are the ABCs of consultants on AppExchange, in other words, 26 ways consultants are helping Salesforce customers.
- AppExchange At TrailheaDX: What You Need To Know AppExchange At TrailheaDX: What You Need To Know By Melanie Picard Type Article We are gearing up for TrailheaDX ‘19, Salesforce’s developer conference.
- Reduce Agreement Prep Time to Boost Productivity Reduce Agreement Prep Time to Boost Productivity Type Article Chief Product Officer of DocuSign Ron Hirson discusses how listening to customer feedback helped shape Gen, focused on boosting sales productivity by reducing agreement preparation time.
- MuleSoft Answers Top-of-Mind Integration Questions MuleSoft Answers Top-of-Mind Integration Questions Type Article To learn more about integration, and get questions to those big questions around the topic, we asked MuleSoft, since they eat, sleep and breathe this space.
- FAQ: Technical Questions for AppExchange Customers FAQ: Technical Questions for AppExchange Customers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article