Meet the Appyness Street Team at Dreamforce, including Salesforce MVPs, AppExchange All Stars and amazing partners. The street team includes:
- Joanna Iturbe, Salesforce MVP
- Rakesh Gupta, Salesforce MVP
- Maria Belli, Salesforce MVP
- Nik Panter, Salesforce MVP
- Chris Zullo, Salesforce MVP
- Jackie Travieso, Salesforce MVP
- Jodi Wagner, Salesforce MVP
- Deepa Patel, Salesforce MVP
- Dale Ziegler, Salesforce MVP
- Johan Yu, Salesforce MVP
- Kerry McClauss, Salesforce MVP
- Bill Powell, Salesforce MVP
- Louise Lockie, Salesforce MVP
- Maggie Jolitz, AppExchange All Star
- Leyna Hoffer, Salesforce MVP
- Scott Luikart, AppExchange All Star
- Gabriela Kurlowicz, AppExchange All Star
- Shannon Zdanowicz, AppExchange All Star
- Sandi Zellner, AppExchange All Star
- Carlos Siqueira, Salesforce MVP
- Corey Snow, Salesforce MVP
- Ankit Desai, Accounting Seed
- Jake Fabbri, Fonteva
- Lauren Touyet, DocuSign
- Bridget Piraino, OwnBackup
- Kelly Brown, Conga
- Meagan Diegelman, NC Squared
How to win at Dreamforce
Time for some quick questions and big money -- $10,000 in prizes, to be exact. The Appyness Street Team of customers and partners will be all over campus -- as well as stationed at lodges such as the AppExchange Den -- to give out $100 to those who answer short, fun questions. To join in, follow these three steps:
- Get spotted by the street team or find them in a lodge
- Answer a quick question such as “what’s your favorite app?”
- Give a great answer and win a $100 AMEX gift card on the spot
How to win online
Not at Dreamforce, but still hungry to win? No prob. We will be tweeting the questions from @appexchange and using #appyness each day of Dreamforce, so those watching online can experience the appyness, too.
What are the questions?
While we can't share them all, Street team asks customer questions:
- What’s your favorite app?
- What’s your best AppExchange tip?
- What does "appyness" mean to you?
The goal of this is to spread the #appyness with a fun way for customers to meet each other, learn about AppExchange and win big, both at Dreamforce and online.
See the full contest rules for details.No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Contest runs 9/25/18 at 7:00 a.m. PT through 9/29/18 at 2:00 p.m. Must be 18+. Country of residence and other restrictions apply. See Official Rules for details.
- Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how View Dynamic Glass saw an 80% reduction in time spent crafting presentations with Prolifiq.
- 5 Building Blocks to Get Your Salesforce Org Ready for 2019 5 Building Blocks to Get Your Salesforce Org Ready for 2019 By Andrew Gothelf Type Article With an eye toward 2019, here are five AppExchange solutions that can serve as the building blocks to getting your Salesforce org ready for the ball to drop.
- 21 Salesforce Customers Review Integration Apps 21 Salesforce Customers Review Integration Apps By Amanda Nelson Type Article With over 160 low-to-no-code integration solutions, you can connect through standard data protocols. With that much inventory, we looked to our customers to tell us which apps they preferred.
- AppExchange Solutions for Health and Life Sciences Customers AppExchange Solutions for Health and Life Sciences Customers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article AppExchange has solutions for health and life sciences customers. Here are some of those apps, as well as a summer of Salesforce's Connected Patient Report.
- AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Here are a few AppExchange solutions for manufacturers, and a look at how manufacturers can prepare for the Fourth Industrial Revolution.