Meet the Appyness Street Team at Dreamforce, including Salesforce MVPs, AppExchange All Stars and amazing partners. The street team includes:
- Joanna Iturbe, Salesforce MVP
- Rakesh Gupta, Salesforce MVP
- Maria Belli, Salesforce MVP
- Nik Panter, Salesforce MVP
- Chris Zullo, Salesforce MVP
- Jackie Travieso, Salesforce MVP
- Jodi Wagner, Salesforce MVP
- Deepa Patel, Salesforce MVP
- Dale Ziegler, Salesforce MVP
- Johan Yu, Salesforce MVP
- Kerry McClauss, Salesforce MVP
- Bill Powell, Salesforce MVP
- Louise Lockie, Salesforce MVP
- Maggie Jolitz, AppExchange All Star
- Leyna Hoffer, Salesforce MVP
- Scott Luikart, AppExchange All Star
- Gabriela Kurlowicz, AppExchange All Star
- Shannon Zdanowicz, AppExchange All Star
- Sandi Zellner, AppExchange All Star
- Carlos Siqueira, Salesforce MVP
- Corey Snow, Salesforce MVP
- Ankit Desai, Accounting Seed
- Jake Fabbri, Fonteva
- Lauren Touyet, DocuSign
- Bridget Piraino, OwnBackup
- Kelly Brown, Conga
- Meagan Diegelman, NC Squared
How to win at Dreamforce
Time for some quick questions and big money -- $10,000 in prizes, to be exact. The Appyness Street Team of customers and partners will be all over campus -- as well as stationed at lodges such as the AppExchange Den -- to give out $100 to those who answer short, fun questions. To join in, follow these three steps:
- Get spotted by the street team or find them in a lodge
- Answer a quick question such as “what’s your favorite app?”
- Give a great answer and win a $100 AMEX gift card on the spot
How to win online
Not at Dreamforce, but still hungry to win? No prob. We will be tweeting the questions from @appexchange and using #appyness each day of Dreamforce, so those watching online can experience the appyness, too.
What are the questions?
While we can't share them all, Street team asks customer questions:
- What’s your favorite app?
- What’s your best AppExchange tip?
- What does "appyness" mean to you?
The goal of this is to spread the #appyness with a fun way for customers to meet each other, learn about AppExchange and win big, both at Dreamforce and online.
See the full contest rules for details.No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Contest runs 9/25/18 at 7:00 a.m. PT through 9/29/18 at 2:00 p.m. Must be 18+. Country of residence and other restrictions apply. See Official Rules for details.
- 5 Things to Think On: Age of AI-Powered Automation 5 Things to Think On: Age of AI-Powered Automation Type Article Phill Brougham, DigitalGenius Product Marketing Manager, shares five learnings on the next iterations in how human and machine work best together.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Ian Kahn of PwC Meet Trailblazing Partner Ian Kahn of PwC By Amanda Nelson Type Article Meet Ian Kahn, a partner at PWC. Ian is not only very involved in Salesforce, but he helped start a Salesforce practice at PwC, while still spending time helping others. Learn more about him in this interview.
- DemandFarm: Bullock and Company Customer Spotlight DemandFarm: Bullock and Company Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how the Bullock and Company builds relationships with DemandFarm.
- 15 Popular Document Management Solutions 15 Popular Document Management Solutions By Amanda Nelson Type Article There are many AppExchange apps for document generation and management, making it easy to create and process docs all in Salesforce. Here’s a look at 15 of these solutions.
- Salesforce Project Rates: Client and Consultant Salesforce Project Rates: Client and Consultant Type Article Brad Struss, founder and CEO of Bigger Boat Consulting, discusses ways to improve the pricing model for Salesforce projects so it benefits both the client and the consultant.