Meet the Appyness Street Team at Dreamforce, including Salesforce MVPs, AppExchange All Stars and amazing partners. The street team includes:
- Joanna Iturbe, Salesforce MVP
- Rakesh Gupta, Salesforce MVP
- Maria Belli, Salesforce MVP
- Nik Panter, Salesforce MVP
- Chris Zullo, Salesforce MVP
- Jackie Travieso, Salesforce MVP
- Jodi Wagner, Salesforce MVP
- Deepa Patel, Salesforce MVP
- Dale Ziegler, Salesforce MVP
- Johan Yu, Salesforce MVP
- Kerry McClauss, Salesforce MVP
- Bill Powell, Salesforce MVP
- Louise Lockie, Salesforce MVP
- Maggie Jolitz, AppExchange All Star
- Leyna Hoffer, Salesforce MVP
- Scott Luikart, AppExchange All Star
- Gabriela Kurlowicz, AppExchange All Star
- Shannon Zdanowicz, AppExchange All Star
- Sandi Zellner, AppExchange All Star
- Carlos Siqueira, Salesforce MVP
- Corey Snow, Salesforce MVP
- Ankit Desai, Accounting Seed
- Jake Fabbri, Fonteva
- Lauren Touyet, DocuSign
- Bridget Piraino, OwnBackup
- Kelly Brown, Conga
- Meagan Diegelman, NC Squared
How to win at Dreamforce
Time for some quick questions and big money -- $10,000 in prizes, to be exact. The Appyness Street Team of customers and partners will be all over campus -- as well as stationed at lodges such as the AppExchange Den -- to give out $100 to those who answer short, fun questions. To join in, follow these three steps:
- Get spotted by the street team or find them in a lodge
- Answer a quick question such as “what’s your favorite app?”
- Give a great answer and win a $100 AMEX gift card on the spot
How to win online
Not at Dreamforce, but still hungry to win? No prob. We will be tweeting the questions from @appexchange and using #appyness each day of Dreamforce, so those watching online can experience the appyness, too.
What are the questions?
While we can't share them all, Street team asks customer questions:
- What’s your favorite app?
- What’s your best AppExchange tip?
- What does "appyness" mean to you?
The goal of this is to spread the #appyness with a fun way for customers to meet each other, learn about AppExchange and win big, both at Dreamforce and online.
See the full contest rules for details.No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Contest runs 9/25/18 at 7:00 a.m. PT through 9/29/18 at 2:00 p.m. Must be 18+. Country of residence and other restrictions apply. See Official Rules for details.
- 6 Steps to Data Quality 6 Steps to Data Quality Type Article Gijs Hovens from Duplicate Check discusses six steps every company should take regularly to ensure the best possible data in a Salesforce org.
- AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap By Holly Rushton Type Article Connections is full of exciting apps and technology for marketers. Learn how AppExchange spent three days at this amazing event.
- 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer Type Article Here's a look at the amazing apps featured in the summer issue of The Exchange. It also includes a bit of insight from customers about each one.
- Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi By Sharon Klardie Type Article Learn more about Salesforce employee Niccolo Zapponi and his Labs solution Scheduler Live App for Quip.
- DreamHouse: What is It? DreamHouse: What is It? Type Article DreamHouse is a sample application that demonstrates the unique value proposition of the Salesforce Lightning Platform for building Employee Productivity and Customer Engagement apps.