Salesforce Labs is a vast collection of free AppExchange solutions all made possible by the Salesforce employees who build them. These solutions are open source for customers to install, customize and love. In November, Salesforce Labs is celebrating the Ohana with an #AppyNovember sweepstakes November 1st to 30th, including the chance to win one of thirty Salesforce Lab beaker mugs.
To enter the sweepstakes, complete one of the following activities:
- Follow @Salesforce_Labs on Twitter (unless you are already following @Salesforce_Labs on Twitter prior to the entry period), OR
- Tweet why you are thankful for the Salesforce Ohana, or Salesforce Labs, and mention @salesforce_labs
Throughout November, we're highlighting the Labs solutions, employees, community members and resources that we are thankful for with #AppyNovember. Check them out here, as we'll be adding more each day throughout the month.
Day 1. Launching Appy November sweepstakes with sharing our gratitude for the Trailblazer employees who create the Lab Solutions you love. Your passion, talent, innovations and giving nature is what makes the Salesforce Labs program possible!
Day 2. Thankful for Trailblazers like Maggie Jolitz and Marc Baizman who share their favorite tools to help others. Check out this Salesforce Admins 5 Game-Changing Lightning Components webinar to learn their tips: https://sforce.co/2Dfs2Us
Day 3. Trailblazers around the world agree, data quality is critical for success and we are thankful that the Data Quality Analysis Dashboard can help bring focus to this key area. Check it out: https://sforce.co/2PwKmhh
Day 4. Get started fast with free Salesforce Lab solutions. Explore new and popular apps, components, Flow solutions and Einstein analytics and report here: http://bit.ly/labsolutions
Day 5. Looking for Labs solutions to help solve problems? This blog post shared what three Salesforce customers recommend you explore: https://sforce.co/2QdbfnM
Day 6. Gratitude for Awesome Trailbalzers like Phil Walton who create resources that pull together 101 free AppExchange apps to help others find the solutions they need: http://bit.ly/2qoDcxm
Day 7. Thankful for Trailblazers taking the time to write reviews! We love all feedback, such as this recent review for Data Quality Analysis Dashboards "An awesome framework, giving a very good idea on how to implement a data quality control stack" https://sfdc.co/buR38f
Day 8. This ebook gathers all the excitement from the AppExchange at Dreamforce. We are thankful for each one of these solutions from partners & employees! http://bit.ly/appyDF18
Day 9. Carlos Siqueira shares "My message for those considering Salesforce is to follow your passion, be active, get involved on the community, ask/talk/post, seek a mentor, start to give back immediately, share, be humble."
Day 10. Sharing is caring, and we love sharing awesome apps! Explore the Lab App guide and all of the AppExchange guides here https://t.co/pMN0aDiZru
Day 11. Check out these fan-favorite AppExchange apps from Dreamforce https://sforce.co/2AHiY8a We appreciate each one of these solutions being part of this amazing ecosystem!
Day 12. Veterans are blazing trails with Salesforce, learn about VetForce and meet some of the awesome trailblazers here: https://veterans.force.com/VetForceAboutUs
Day 14. Brian Kwong shares “Lab Apps have inspired me with possibilities, provided a launch board to success, and solved my immediate problems. They're a great addition to my Salesforce arsenal”
Day 15. Check out Customisable Header & Footer with Progress Indicator on the AppExchange here http://sforce.co/2Pwd4yR #AppyNovember is welcoming a brand new Lab solution to the family!
Day 16: Grateful for SalesforceOhana members like Jeremiah Dohn who share their favorite Lab Solutions! Check out the recording to the Dreamforce Get Started Fast with 15 Free Solutions built by Salesforce Labs
Day 18: Check out Formal on the AppExchange here AppyNovember is making forms look good & exploring a new Lab solution!
Labs to be entered for a chance to win one of thirty Salesforce Lab beaker mugs. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes runs 11/1/18 at 7:00 a.m. PT through 11/30/18 at 2:00 p.m. PT. Must be 18+. Residency & other restrictions apply. See Official Rules. https://sforce.co/2O9UHuP #AppyNovember
- Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how View Dynamic Glass saw an 80% reduction in time spent crafting presentations with Prolifiq.
- 5 Building Blocks to Get Your Salesforce Org Ready for 2019 5 Building Blocks to Get Your Salesforce Org Ready for 2019 By Andrew Gothelf Type Article With an eye toward 2019, here are five AppExchange solutions that can serve as the building blocks to getting your Salesforce org ready for the ball to drop.
- 21 Salesforce Customers Review Integration Apps 21 Salesforce Customers Review Integration Apps By Amanda Nelson Type Article With over 160 low-to-no-code integration solutions, you can connect through standard data protocols. With that much inventory, we looked to our customers to tell us which apps they preferred.
- AppExchange Solutions for Health and Life Sciences Customers AppExchange Solutions for Health and Life Sciences Customers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article AppExchange has solutions for health and life sciences customers. Here are some of those apps, as well as a summer of Salesforce's Connected Patient Report.
- AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Here are a few AppExchange solutions for manufacturers, and a look at how manufacturers can prepare for the Fourth Industrial Revolution.