Appy is your guide to the partner ecosystem of the world’s #1 CRM, and she takes her job seriously. She travels the world, hanging out with Trailblazers and discovering where they live and how they work with AppExchange solutions. So where in the world is Appy? Each month, a Trailblazer’s very own photo will show you in our 2019 calendar (get your digital version here or tweet the one you might have received in the mail with #appyadventures!).
Here's a look at Appy's travels and Trailblazers' favorite apps. Appy 2019!
January: Marcell Csiszar's favorite app: Field Trip
Appy's Location: Budapest, Hungary
Want to run reports on the standard and custom fields you have in Salesforce? Analyze the fields of any object, including what percentage of the records (or a subset of your records) have that field populated with Field Trip.
February: Ricardo Barcelona's favorite app: Agile Accelerator
Appy's Location: Zaragoza, Spain
Built by Salesforce Agile teams, Agile Accelerator is a project management tool that gives your team visibility throughout the company, enabling them to collaborate on one platform — Salesforce — and manage backlogs, sprints, user stories, and more.
March: Shannon Zdanowicz's favorite app: Fonteva Membership
Appy's Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Fonteva Membership is an AMS-association management software solution that gives you the features your organization needs to develop and nurture relationships, manage events, measure engagement, drive collaboration, and achieve your mission.
April: Bhavna Banodha's favorite app: GetFeedback
Appy's Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Build beautiful, mobile-friendly surveys that are automatically sent after every customer interaction with GetFeedback. Seamlessly integrate real-time feedback data into Salesforce, then turn that customer feedback into actionable insights.
May: Scott Luikart's favorite app: DemandTools
Appy's Location: Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, USA
Admins worldwide use the DemandTools enterprise-capable suite of data quality modules to control, standardize, verify, deduplicate, import, and generally manipulate Salesforce data — boosting admin productivity.
June: Liz Kao's favorite app: Salesforce Adoption Dashboards
Appy's Location: San Francisco, California, USA
On a mission to boost user adoption of Salesforce? Get visibility into user login history and trending information, adoption of key features such as accounts and opportunities, plus key sales and marketing productivity enhancers with Salesforce Adoption Dashboards.
July: Leslie Tom's favorite app: myV2MOM
Appy's Location: Paris, France
Drive company growth through alignment and transparency. Employees can use this tool to view their leadership’s vision and goals, and set their own personal and professional goals to be aligned with their leaders.
August: Johan Yu's favorite app: Config Workbook
Appy's Location: Marina Bay, Singapore
Quickly extract and and update Salesforce metadata in Excel files, including field level security, profile permissions across objects, fields, Apex, visualforce, and more. Take advantage of tools like Org Comparator and Impact Analysis.
September: Harshala Shewale's favorite app: DocuSign
Appy's Location: Pune, India
Streamline your company workflows with electronic signatures from DocuSign. Transform every business decision into a digital action — securely transmit documents, efficiently control contracts, and more.
October: Carlos Siqueira's favorite app: Trail Tracker
Appy's Location: Land O' Lakes, Florida, USA
Empower your employees to learn Salesforce when you guide them through their Salesforce learning adventure on Trailhead. Assign, track, and report on badges earned by your team via prebuilt reports and dashboards.
November: Andrea Carvalho's favorite app: Qualtrics
Appy's Location: Vancouver, Canada
Better understand leads, contacts, and customers with experience data from Salesforce with Qualtrics. Automate touch points and surveys based on workflow rules and collect data — then map responses back to any object or field.
December: Zarina Varley Scott's favorite app: XL-Connector
Appy's Location: Toronto, Canada
Manage your Salesforce data directly from Excel and instantly start working in a familiar environment. Enable mass updates, inserts, deletes, merges, and lead conversion. Create opportunities, accounts, leads, and quotes.
Grab your digital copy of the 2019 AppExchange calendar here, and #appyadventures.
- AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 By Amanda Matlock Type Article Dreamforce ‘23 was all about connecting over a technological advancement that’s affecting all aspects of business — artificial intelligence — and how organizations can streamline their organizations and find success with AI + Data + CRM.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- NEW! AppExchange Search Enhancements NEW! AppExchange Search Enhancements By John Geyer Type Article Narrow Your AppExchange Search Results with Product, Feature, and Impact Filters
- Dreamforce ‘23 Sneak Peek: Featured Sessions, Apps, and Experts Dreamforce ‘23 Sneak Peek: Featured Sessions, Apps, and Experts By Amanda Matlock Type Article There is something for everyone at Dreamforce, and we’re excited to share our lineup of 30+ partner sessions that will show you how to supercharge the world’s #1 AI CRM with AppExchange!
- 9 Reasons Why AppExchange Fans Should Attend Dreamforce ‘23 9 Reasons Why AppExchange Fans Should Attend Dreamforce ‘23 By Amanda Matlock Type Article It's officially Dreamin' Season, and while the Salesforce team is planning and putting together the year’s largest company event ever, you may be asking yourself: Why exactly should I attend? Don’t worry, we’ve got a complete list of Dreamforce stops!