Appy is your guide to the partner ecosystem of the world’s #1 CRM, and she takes her job seriously. She travels the world, hanging out with Trailblazers and discovering where they live and how they work with AppExchange solutions. So where in the world is Appy? Each month, a Trailblazer’s very own photo will show you in our 2019 calendar (get your digital version here or tweet the one you might have received in the mail with #appyadventures!).
Here's a look at Appy's travels and Trailblazers' favorite apps. Appy 2019!
January: Marcell Csiszar's favorite app: Field Trip
Appy's Location: Budapest, Hungary
Want to run reports on the standard and custom fields you have in Salesforce? Analyze the fields of any object, including what percentage of the records (or a subset of your records) have that field populated with Field Trip.
February: Ricardo Barcelona's favorite app: Agile Accelerator
Appy's Location: Zaragoza, Spain
Built by Salesforce Agile teams, Agile Accelerator is a project management tool that gives your team visibility throughout the company, enabling them to collaborate on one platform — Salesforce — and manage backlogs, sprints, user stories, and more.
March: Shannon Zdanowicz's favorite app: Fonteva Membership
Appy's Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Fonteva Membership is an AMS-association management software solution that gives you the features your organization needs to develop and nurture relationships, manage events, measure engagement, drive collaboration, and achieve your mission.
April: Bhavna Banodha's favorite app: GetFeedback
Appy's Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Build beautiful, mobile-friendly surveys that are automatically sent after every customer interaction with GetFeedback. Seamlessly integrate real-time feedback data into Salesforce, then turn that customer feedback into actionable insights.
May: Scott Luikart's favorite app: DemandTools
Appy's Location: Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, USA
Admins worldwide use the DemandTools enterprise-capable suite of data quality modules to control, standardize, verify, deduplicate, import, and generally manipulate Salesforce data — boosting admin productivity.
June: Liz Kao's favorite app: Salesforce Adoption Dashboards
Appy's Location: San Francisco, California, USA
On a mission to boost user adoption of Salesforce? Get visibility into user login history and trending information, adoption of key features such as accounts and opportunities, plus key sales and marketing productivity enhancers with Salesforce Adoption Dashboards.
July: Leslie Tom's favorite app: myV2MOM
Appy's Location: Paris, France
Drive company growth through alignment and transparency. Employees can use this tool to view their leadership’s vision and goals, and set their own personal and professional goals to be aligned with their leaders.
August: Johan Yu's favorite app: Config Workbook
Appy's Location: Marina Bay, Singapore
Quickly extract and and update Salesforce metadata in Excel files, including field level security, profile permissions across objects, fields, Apex, visualforce, and more. Take advantage of tools like Org Comparator and Impact Analysis.
September: Harshala Shewale's favorite app: DocuSign
Appy's Location: Pune, India
Streamline your company workflows with electronic signatures from DocuSign. Transform every business decision into a digital action — securely transmit documents, efficiently control contracts, and more.
October: Carlos Siqueira's favorite app: Trail Tracker
Appy's Location: Land O' Lakes, Florida, USA
Empower your employees to learn Salesforce when you guide them through their Salesforce learning adventure on Trailhead. Assign, track, and report on badges earned by your team via prebuilt reports and dashboards.
November: Andrea Carvalho's favorite app: Qualtrics
Appy's Location: Vancouver, Canada
Better understand leads, contacts, and customers with experience data from Salesforce with Qualtrics. Automate touch points and surveys based on workflow rules and collect data — then map responses back to any object or field.
December: Zarina Varley Scott's favorite app: XL-Connector
Appy's Location: Toronto, Canada
Manage your Salesforce data directly from Excel and instantly start working in a familiar environment. Enable mass updates, inserts, deletes, merges, and lead conversion. Create opportunities, accounts, leads, and quotes.
Grab your digital copy of the 2019 AppExchange calendar here, and #appyadventures.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 Meet Trailblazing Partner Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 By Miriam Rattes Type Article Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 has a passion for continuous learning and has blazed his own trail to success by earning his double certification in Marketing Cloud. Read on to learn more in this trailblazing partner interview.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Donald Bohrisch of Cloud Pathfinder Consulting Meet Trailblazing Partner Donald Bohrisch of Cloud Pathfinder Consulting By Miriam Rattes Type Article Donald Bohrisch is one of the very first individuals to graduate from the Vetforce program and has been blazing trails in the ecosystem ever since.
- Field History Tracking & Retention Policies Explained Field History Tracking & Retention Policies Explained Type Article Pete Thurston of RevCult explains field history tracking and retention and how highly regulated industries may benefit.
- 20 Early AppExchange Apps to Celebrate 20 Years of Salesforce 20 Early AppExchange Apps to Celebrate 20 Years of Salesforce By Amanda Nelson Type Article To celebrate the 20th birthday of Salesforce, here's a look at some of the first apps on AppExchange.
- Automate Service & Increase Satisfaction with AI Automate Service & Increase Satisfaction with AI Type Article Phill Brougham, DigitalGenius Product Marketing Manager, discusses three ways automation can drive customer satisfaction.