It was not long ago that Salesforce was named a Leader in the Forrester New Wave™: SaaS Marketplaces, Q4 2018 report. In its evaluation of AppExchange, the Forrester report stated that Salesforce “still leads the SaaS marketplace world.”
The report evaluated eight vendors, and Forrester gave Salesforce the highest possible score of “differentiated rating” in eight of the 10 criteria, including buyer interface, availability of applications, and intelligence and automation. “Salesforce was the first major SaaS marketplace and remains a powerful choice in terms of scale, breadth, and innovation.” (To learn more about why Salesforce was named a Leader in Forrester's New Wave™ for SaaS Marketplaces, download the full report here.)
So why AppExchange? It is the Salesforce Store, helping customers extend Salesforce with an ecosystem of 5,000 ready-to-install solutions including apps, components, Bolt solutions, Lightning data and Flow solutions, from thousands of partners. In addition, AppExchange gives you access to 80K+ peer reviews and vast partners’ industry expertise shared through the Salesforce platform. To date, customers have installed over six million solutions, and AppExchange solutions are used by 89% of Fortune 100 companies.
If you’re not already using AppExchange and you’re ready to dive in, start with this list of popular apps.
This is a great dashboard pack to get you started. One installation includes many dashboards for Sales, Marketing, and Support.
Salesforce Adoption Dashboards provides visibility to relevant user login history and trending, adoption of key features such as accounts and opportunities, and critical sales and marketing productivity enhancers.
Conga Composer makes document generation easy and accurate. You’ll merge data into templates for pixel-perfect proposals, quotes and more in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML email and PDFs.
Sync your Mailchimp subscribers and Salesforce leads across platforms, so you can view campaign stats, manage your contacts, access Mailchimp's marketing tools, and more.
DocuSign e-signature makes any agreement fast, simple, and secure, so you can digitally transform your business and life.
Install this free app to guide your employees through their Salesforce learning adventure on Trailhead. Assign, track, and report on badges earned by your team via pre-built reports and dashboards to take your Salesforce game to the next level.
Manage your team’s deployment of the Inbox apps. Salesforce Inbox email, calendar, and Salesforce together into one seamless productivity app, eliminating the hassle previously associated with sales.
Quickly import, export and delete data in Salesforce. Quickly and securely import, export and delete unlimited amounts of data for your enterprise.
Roll up any information in Salesforce with clicks and not code. With Rollup Helper, you can roll up count, sum, max, min, average, percent, lookups, text, formula, and multi-currency information in Salesforce.
For years, Salesforce teams have been using the Salesforce Platform to manage backlogs, sprints, user stories, defects and more. Now you have the ability to leverage the same agile app that Salesforce uses.
Quickly extract Salesforce metadata in Excel files, such as field level security, profile permissions across objects, fields, page layouts, and permission set assignments.
With Quip Connect for Salesforce, you can bring your customer data into the things your entire company is working on. Export Salesforce data into Quip docs and spreadsheets, or access Quip documents right from Salesforce with the custom Quip Component.
Run reports on the fields you have in Salesforce. Analyze the fields of any object, including what percentage of the records (or a subset of your records) have that field populated.
Generate mission-critical documents such as proposals, order forms, contracts in just a few clicks in Salesforce.
Automate document creation and delivery in minutes with the ONLY solution that runs 100% within Salesforce. Create documents via click, workflow or batch quotes, invoices, contracts, reports and more.
AppExchange is for every Salesforce customer — no matter the size of your company, your department, or the industry you’re trailblazing.
- AppExchange Industry Collection Pages AppExchange Industry Collection Pages Type Article To make it easier for you to find the perfect app for your business, we launched 12 industry-specific collections, each full of curated solutions that help companies in a specific industry solve business challenges
- SearchUnify: Kronos Customer Spotlight SearchUnify: Kronos Customer Spotlight Type Article With the SearchUnify app, Kronos integrated all relevant data repositories within Salesforce, enabling customers and employees to cover more ground than ever.
- 60 Seconds With verbLIVE 60 Seconds With verbLIVE By Amanda Trickey Type Article In this 60 Seconds With video with verbLIVE, we answer the question, "How can you boost conversions with interactive webinars?"
- This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps Type Article From helping with pricing and quoting, to generating opportunities, orders, and service contracts, Paul Liu's apps help Salesforce developers and partners work smarter, not harder.
- Your March 2021 AppExchange Briefing Your March 2021 AppExchange Briefing By Christian Connors Type Article This month, we’re covering how a humanitarian organization utilizes AppExchange to help millions displaced by crisis, how Royal Resorts has been transforming customer experience, and how you can support women-owned businesses with AppExchange.