Thomas Baumgartner and Maria Valdivieso de Uster are authors of the book, Sales Growth: Five Proven Strategies from the World’s Sales Leaders (2nd Edition), and in doing their research, they found that sales success comes from organizations that optimize their digital channels on an ongoing basis. Whether the goal is optimizing the online shopping cart experience or truly integrating mobile, the omnichannel approach was a key takeaway for success. But how do you create the omnichannel experience?
The omnichannel approach requires alignment across your business, where everyone is working together. Then, the customer truly experiences your brand the best way on every channel. It also extends to your document management and generation process. Whether your customers and team members are viewing documents on their mobile device, on their desktop, or in print, the experience needs to be the same. There's good news: AppExchange has a number of solutions for you to quickly and easily create richly-formatted documents in Salesforce. Whether you're merging data with Word, Excel, PowerPoint or PDF document templates, your documents will come out clean, easy to read, and interactive from any device. In alphabetical order, here's a look at 16 of these apps for document management and generation.
Generate your own designed documents for any standard or custom object. 9Docs helps you generate a document automatically with just one click. You can deliver that document in minutes for free! There is no any other third party application integration required.
Automatically generate PDF, Word, or Google Doc from your data. RS Documents renamed to A5 Documents. Generate documents from Google Doc templates based on Salesforce data. Merge any salesforce data and related data. Generate PDFs, Word Docs, Google Docs and auto attach or email.
Conga Collaborate increases productivity and streamlines workflows with online document generation. Share, review and approve documents in real-time from anywhere. Manage and track document engagement with custom alerts.
Create impressive documents for Salesforce, quickly. Create impressive, rich-text documents like Sales proposals, customer contracts/agreements, and other documents in Salesforce.
Automate the entire contract lifecycle within Salesforce. Automatically generate quotes, contracts, and price lists pre-filled with Salesforce data. Share them for signature and data collection. Save time creating or updating Salesforce records with DaDaDocs automation.
Create your documents and much more in Salesforce. Generate quotes, invoices, proposals and contracts with data merged from any object in PDF, Word, HTML5 and Emails, all with e-signature.
Develop quotes, contracts, case responses, work orders, service reports and more. DocuMill is an easy-to-use document generation app allowing you to create documents with one click, without leaving Salesforce. It offers an extremely fast, intuitive template creation with a drag and drop interface, library of sample templates, and no coding skills required.
FormTitan has smart form builder with workflows and conditional logic, enabling interactive document generation directly from your browser. It's bi-directional, works on any object, is affordable, and supports any use case.
Nintex Drawloop DocGen
Automate document generation with clicks, not code. Empower your users to continuously generate precise and accurate documents for sophisticated business functions like contracts and quotes, all without leaving your Salesforce environment or the need for code.
This application lets you convert standard object record details to PDF format. Entire record values are placed in a PDF file which you can download and distribute.
Create and deliver trackable, media-rich proposals to your Salesforce opportunities quickly. Track all team proposal activity and keep all your team's templates and pricing within a central repository for easy recall.
Qvidian RFP and Proposal Automation
Win more business by streamlining processes and building more effective sales documents. Create new Qvidian documents from Salesforce and link existing documents to accounts and opportunities.
Use Salesforce data to create beautiful proposals and documents in minutes. Send them as webpages that look great on desktop and mobile devices. Get notified when they’re opened right in Salesforce, and allow leads to accept and sign proposals instantly.
Create proposals, quotes, contracts, reports and more. Automate document creation and delivery in minutes all within Salesforce.
Enterprise communication without enterprise complexity, SmartCOMM™ for Salesforce drives efficiency throughout your business by delivering dynamic document generation, to customers across multiple channels, languages, and brands.
Automate your document generation process from start to finish. WebMerge automates your document generation so you can get back to business. Merge Salesforce data into a PDF, Word document, Excel file, or PowerPoint presentation in seconds. Never use a mail merge or copy and paste data into a document ever again.
See more document generation and document management solutions in this collection and be on your way to an omnichannel experience for your teams and your customers.
- AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 By Amanda Matlock Type Article Dreamforce ‘23 was all about connecting over a technological advancement that’s affecting all aspects of business — artificial intelligence — and how organizations can streamline their organizations and find success with AI + Data + CRM.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- NEW! AppExchange Search Enhancements NEW! AppExchange Search Enhancements By John Geyer Type Article Narrow Your AppExchange Search Results with Product, Feature, and Impact Filters
- Dreamforce ‘23 Sneak Peek: Featured Sessions, Apps, and Experts Dreamforce ‘23 Sneak Peek: Featured Sessions, Apps, and Experts By Amanda Matlock Type Article There is something for everyone at Dreamforce, and we’re excited to share our lineup of 30+ partner sessions that will show you how to supercharge the world’s #1 AI CRM with AppExchange!
- 9 Reasons Why AppExchange Fans Should Attend Dreamforce ‘23 9 Reasons Why AppExchange Fans Should Attend Dreamforce ‘23 By Amanda Matlock Type Article It's officially Dreamin' Season, and while the Salesforce team is planning and putting together the year’s largest company event ever, you may be asking yourself: Why exactly should I attend? Don’t worry, we’ve got a complete list of Dreamforce stops!