We had an app-tastic time sharing Salesforce Labs solutions to community groups around the globe during #SalesforceLabsDay. From October to December, community groups could use over three hours of Salesforce Labs-focused material during their meetings, ranging from hands-on activities, presentations, Demo Jams, games and fun on social media. Oh, and giveaways, too.
Together, with the Trailblazer Community, the event reached over 100 community groups and 4,000 Trailblazers. They learned about Salesforce Labs, the free, customizable, fast AppExchange apps (plus components, bots and more) built by Salesforce employees. They can solve problems, help you learn more about the Salesforce Platform, and inspire you to build your own apps on the platform.
Let’s dive into more about this exciting three-month event.
New Trailblazers Connected with Labs
We loved hearing from new Trailblazers who have not explored Salesforce Labs solutions before. They had a blast getting a new shiny badge while exploring a Salesforce Labs flow solution in the AppExchange Solutions Trailhead module, and playing fun games to guess the Labs solution.
“So much new content we did not know about before this event. We had time to cover all decks and the group loved it! Oh, the swag was awesome!!” - WIT Community Group Leader, Tampa, FL
Virtual Demo Jam Fun
Community Groups were able to hear directly from Salesforce Labs creators in an epic, head-to-head demo battle via with our first-ever virtual Demo Jam. While each of the six participants pre-recorded their three-minute demos, the winner — Trekkr — was chosen live by the Community Groups. You can watch the virtual Demo Jam here.
Because Trailblazers loved the #SalesforceLabsDay virtual Demo Jam so much, we are adding it as a new initiative. Look for virtual Demo Jams from Salesforce Labs on Twitter starting in February.
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.