We had an app-tastic time sharing Salesforce Labs solutions to community groups around the globe during #SalesforceLabsDay. From October to December, community groups could use over three hours of Salesforce Labs-focused material during their meetings, ranging from hands-on activities, presentations, Demo Jams, games and fun on social media. Oh, and giveaways, too.
Together, with the Trailblazer Community, the event reached over 100 community groups and 4,000 Trailblazers. They learned about Salesforce Labs, the free, customizable, fast AppExchange apps (plus components, bots and more) built by Salesforce employees. They can solve problems, help you learn more about the Salesforce Platform, and inspire you to build your own apps on the platform.
Let’s dive into more about this exciting three-month event.
New Trailblazers Connected with Labs
We loved hearing from new Trailblazers who have not explored Salesforce Labs solutions before. They had a blast getting a new shiny badge while exploring a Salesforce Labs flow solution in the AppExchange Solutions Trailhead module, and playing fun games to guess the Labs solution.
“So much new content we did not know about before this event. We had time to cover all decks and the group loved it! Oh, the swag was awesome!!” - WIT Community Group Leader, Tampa, FL
Virtual Demo Jam Fun
Community Groups were able to hear directly from Salesforce Labs creators in an epic, head-to-head demo battle via with our first-ever virtual Demo Jam. While each of the six participants pre-recorded their three-minute demos, the winner — Trekkr — was chosen live by the Community Groups. You can watch the virtual Demo Jam here.
Because Trailblazers loved the #SalesforceLabsDay virtual Demo Jam so much, we are adding it as a new initiative. Look for virtual Demo Jams from Salesforce Labs on Twitter starting in February.
- Risk Management: The CEO’s New Imperative Risk Management: The CEO’s New Imperative By Amanda Nelson Type Article Fusion Risk Management shares advice on keeping employees, customers, partners, and communities safe and informed during COVID-19 and beyond.
- Supply Chain: What CEOs Need To Know Now Supply Chain: What CEOs Need To Know Now By Holly Rushton Type Article The AppExchange team spent time chatting with ComplianceQuest to learn more about how wellness, readiness, and technology are all critical checkpoints on the path to the next phase and beyond.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Work.com MuleSoft Accelerator for Work.com Type Article MuleSoft Accelerator for Work.com enables organizations to bring data into Work.com, fast.
- Thought Leadership from our Work.com App Partners Thought Leadership from our Work.com App Partners Type Article Check out insights and best practices from each of our Work.com ISV launch partners in 3 thought leadership pieces
- An Invite-First Culture: Reopening for CEOs An Invite-First Culture: Reopening for CEOs By Amanda Nelson Type Article Learn how Traction Guest's CEO is recommending an invite-first culture. This approach sets expectations for the visitor before they arrive, and prepares the location for their visit.