We had an app-tastic time sharing Salesforce Labs solutions to community groups around the globe during #SalesforceLabsDay. From October to December, community groups could use over three hours of Salesforce Labs-focused material during their meetings, ranging from hands-on activities, presentations, Demo Jams, games and fun on social media. Oh, and giveaways, too.
Together, with the Trailblazer Community, the event reached over 100 community groups and 4,000 Trailblazers. They learned about Salesforce Labs, the free, customizable, fast AppExchange apps (plus components, bots and more) built by Salesforce employees. They can solve problems, help you learn more about the Salesforce Platform, and inspire you to build your own apps on the platform.
Let’s dive into more about this exciting three-month event.
New Trailblazers Connected with Labs
We loved hearing from new Trailblazers who have not explored Salesforce Labs solutions before. They had a blast getting a new shiny badge while exploring a Salesforce Labs flow solution in the AppExchange Solutions Trailhead module, and playing fun games to guess the Labs solution.
“So much new content we did not know about before this event. We had time to cover all decks and the group loved it! Oh, the swag was awesome!!” - WIT Community Group Leader, Tampa, FL
Virtual Demo Jam Fun
Community Groups were able to hear directly from Salesforce Labs creators in an epic, head-to-head demo battle via with our first-ever virtual Demo Jam. While each of the six participants pre-recorded their three-minute demos, the winner — Trekkr — was chosen live by the Community Groups. You can watch the virtual Demo Jam here.
Because Trailblazers loved the #SalesforceLabsDay virtual Demo Jam so much, we are adding it as a new initiative. Look for virtual Demo Jams from Salesforce Labs on Twitter starting in February.
- TaskRay: NuAge Experts Customer Spotlight TaskRay: NuAge Experts Customer Spotlight Type Article Salesforce consulting partner NuAge Experts needed a way to create large volumes of consistently structured projects while also being able to provide immediate feedback to customers. They found the answer with TaskRay.
- 99 Problems, But a Siloed Workflow Ain't One 99 Problems, But a Siloed Workflow Ain't One Type Article Businesses may not even realize silos exist until it’s too late, as they’ve slowly been built up over time due to a lack of alignment and set of core processes. Despite their gradual nature, silos pose a real threat to the health of any organization.
- PDO Program Information PDO Program Information Type Article Learn more about the PDO program and its benefits.
- 20 Trailblazer-Favorite Retail Apps for 2020 20 Trailblazer-Favorite Retail Apps for 2020 By Christine Lee Type Article Get ready to shop ‘til you drop with recommendations for AppExchange apps that solve common challenges in the retail industry.
- What is Trailblazer.me on AppExchange? What is Trailblazer.me on AppExchange? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Here’s a look at your new experience on AppExchange with Trailblazer.me.