It is to every business’ advantage to think about how to integrate systems, applications, and data. However, integrating and connecting different systems can be complicated. MuleSoft’s marketplace, Anypoint Exchange, has hundreds of pre-built solutions to help make integration easier and faster across any third-party apps and systems. By turning complex systems and business processes into composable APIs, you will be able to build and create connected customer experiences faster.
There are three types of solutions on Anypoint Exchange that can help with connecting your systems together: connectors, templates, and accelerators.
MuleSoft Connectors are pre-built, drag-and-drop components that help users connect to a specific third-party app/system. Connectors simplify the configuration and offering operations rather than needing to deal with the complexity and technical details involved with connecting to a system.
MuleSoft Templates are pre-built applications for connecting two systems together, usually leveraging multiple connectors or processors, supporting the deployment of a common use case.
MuleSoft Accelerators are a collection of technical assets and documentation to accelerate implementation of multiple use cases supporting a larger business and/or industry problem.
No matter how complicated, MuleSoft Anypoint Exchange has pre-built solutions to help you more easily connect any system or app together.
Explore All of MuleSoft Anypoint Exchange here.
- All Your Questions About AppExchange Chat Answered All Your Questions About AppExchange Chat Answered By Irene Hu Type Article AppExchange Chat lets you have conversations with real, live product experts directly on AppExchange listings. Talk about finding the right solution fast! If you have questions about the best solution for your business, AppExchange Chat is for you.
- Kulturra: Sollis Health Customer Spotlight Kulturra: Sollis Health Customer Spotlight Type Article Sollis Health turns to Kulturra Payment Center to support their growing business and improve office efficiency.
- How Lindus Construction Utilizes AppExchange How Lindus Construction Utilizes AppExchange Type Article But rather than rest on the successes of its past, the team at Lindus is innovating, utilizing Salesforce and apps available on AppExchange to build an even better experience for customers.
- AppExchange's Latest Collection Pages AppExchange's Latest Collection Pages Type Article See the latest curated AppExchange collection pages in one single place to help you find apps and expertise that are right for your business.
- Shift7: Melissa & Doug Customer Spotlight Shift7: Melissa & Doug Customer Spotlight Type Article How toy company Melissa & Doug ensures all customers have a quality customer experience with the help of Shift7 Digital.