It is to every business’ advantage to think about how to integrate systems, applications, and data. However, integrating and connecting different systems can be complicated. MuleSoft’s marketplace, Anypoint Exchange, has hundreds of pre-built solutions to help make integration easier and faster across any third-party apps and systems. By turning complex systems and business processes into composable APIs, you will be able to build and create connected customer experiences faster.
There are three types of solutions on Anypoint Exchange that can help with connecting your systems together: connectors, templates, and accelerators.
MuleSoft Connectors are pre-built, drag-and-drop components that help users connect to a specific third-party app/system. Connectors simplify the configuration and offering operations rather than needing to deal with the complexity and technical details involved with connecting to a system.
MuleSoft Templates are pre-built applications for connecting two systems together, usually leveraging multiple connectors or processors, supporting the deployment of a common use case.
MuleSoft Accelerators are a collection of technical assets and documentation to accelerate implementation of multiple use cases supporting a larger business and/or industry problem.
No matter how complicated, MuleSoft Anypoint Exchange has pre-built solutions to help you more easily connect any system or app together.
Explore All of MuleSoft Anypoint Exchange here.
- Congratulations to the AppExchange Partners on the 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 Congratulations to the AppExchange Partners on the 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 By Monica Girolami Type Article It’s time again for the Forbes Cloud 100, which celebrates the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies around the globe. This year, Forbes named several AppExchange partners as leaders, as well as many Salesforce Ventures companies.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Your July 2022 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your July 2022 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article This month we got a closer look at how AppExchange apps can help make working from home more productive, how managing reviews in Salesforce can maximize customer satisfaction, and took a deep dive into prospecting techniques for your sales team.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Matlock Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- Working from Home? Here are 5 Apps to Help You be More Productive Working from Home? Here are 5 Apps to Help You be More Productive Type Article Don’t let your work-from-home days drag, add a little pep to your step with this list of some amazing apps on AppExchange that can help make every working hour more productive.