It is to every business’ advantage to think about how to integrate systems, applications, and data. However, integrating and connecting different systems can be complicated. MuleSoft’s marketplace, Anypoint Exchange, has hundreds of pre-built solutions to help make integration easier and faster across any third-party apps and systems. By turning complex systems and business processes into composable APIs, you will be able to build and create connected customer experiences faster.
There are three types of solutions on Anypoint Exchange that can help with connecting your systems together: connectors, templates, and accelerators.
MuleSoft Connectors are pre-built, drag-and-drop components that help users connect to a specific third-party app/system. Connectors simplify the configuration and offering operations rather than needing to deal with the complexity and technical details involved with connecting to a system.
MuleSoft Templates are pre-built applications for connecting two systems together, usually leveraging multiple connectors or processors, supporting the deployment of a common use case.
MuleSoft Accelerators are a collection of technical assets and documentation to accelerate implementation of multiple use cases supporting a larger business and/or industry problem.
No matter how complicated, MuleSoft Anypoint Exchange has pre-built solutions to help you more easily connect any system or app together.
Explore All of MuleSoft Anypoint Exchange here.
- Ascent Solutions: Kulturra Payment Center Spotlight Ascent Solutions: Kulturra Payment Center Spotlight Type Article For Ascent Solutions, needing to navigate through a number of different systems to invoice and accept payments from customers was an issue that needed solving. Enter: Kulturra Payment Center.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- 10 Customers Share Their Favorite Free Apps 10 Customers Share Their Favorite Free Apps Type Article Here’s a look at customers who love Salesforce Labs solutions, and aren’t afraid to show off their favorites.
- The Platform Chronicles: Alecia Brian, Trimble The Platform Chronicles: Alecia Brian, Trimble Type Article Alecia Brian, VP at Trimble, Inc. on choosing a new supply chain planning app to transform the sales forecasting process.
- Making Lemonade: Future Trailblazers Building Apps Making Lemonade: Future Trailblazers Building Apps Type Article This all-girls school's students are learning how to build Salesforce apps.