There has never been a more pressing need for automation across all areas of business and industries. Automation has the ability to help every employee take the mundane tasks out of their day to day and focus on what matters: the customer. Salesforce Process Libraries can help you automate workflows and processes faster.
Process libraries are pre-built, customizable key workflows so you don’t need to start building from scratch. They are based on industry best practices and can be downloaded on demand, allowing you to quickly deploy them to accelerate your digital transformation and reduce the time and effort spent on workflow design and implementation.
There are over 500 process libraries available across six different industries: communications, energy & utilities, insurance & financial services, health, public sector, and media & entertainment.
You can find them on the Vlocity Success Community. You must be logged in with your Vlocity account to access the process libraries portal and will only have access to industries that are licensed to your account.
Get started with process libraries here.
- ZINKT: simPRO Customer Spotlight ZINKT: simPRO Customer Spotlight Type Article simPRO turns to ZINKT to automate their sales process and help the company scale globally.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Developing CRM Data Strategies to Drive Account-Based Success Developing CRM Data Strategies to Drive Account-Based Success Type Article A recent survey found the main reason for misalignment across revenue teams is the lack of accurate CRM data and shared views of targeted accounts and prospects. Here's ##why CRM data strategies are needed.
- Credit Checker: CHN Housing Partners Customer Spotlight Credit Checker: CHN Housing Partners Customer Spotlight Type Article CHN Housing Partners turns to Credit Checker to say automate credit check processes and save money on implementation.
- 14 Must-See Apps for Retailers at NRF 2022 14 Must-See Apps for Retailers at NRF 2022 Type Article