There has never been a more pressing need for automation across all areas of business and industries. Automation has the ability to help every employee take the mundane tasks out of their day to day and focus on what matters: the customer. Salesforce Process Libraries can help you automate workflows and processes faster.
Process libraries are pre-built, customizable key workflows so you don’t need to start building from scratch. They are based on industry best practices and can be downloaded on demand, allowing you to quickly deploy them to accelerate your digital transformation and reduce the time and effort spent on workflow design and implementation.
There are over 500 process libraries available across six different industries: communications, energy & utilities, insurance & financial services, health, public sector, and media & entertainment.
You can find them on the Vlocity Success Community. You must be logged in with your Vlocity account to access the process libraries portal and will only have access to industries that are licensed to your account.
Get started with process libraries here.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Congratulations to the AppExchange Partners on the 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 Congratulations to the AppExchange Partners on the 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 By Monica Girolami Type Article It’s time again for the Forbes Cloud 100, which celebrates the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies around the globe. This year, Forbes named several AppExchange partners as leaders, as well as many Salesforce Ventures companies.
- 20 Leadership Lessons Learned From 20 Years at Salesforce 20 Leadership Lessons Learned From 20 Years at Salesforce Type Article What’s one of the most impactful questions a leader can ask? Senior Vice President Mike Wolff shares his thoughts on collaboration and success.
- Your July 2022 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your July 2022 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article This month we got a closer look at how AppExchange apps can help make working from home more productive, how managing reviews in Salesforce can maximize customer satisfaction, and took a deep dive into prospecting techniques for your sales team.
- This Nonprofit Uses Technology To Improve Families’ Lives This Nonprofit Uses Technology To Improve Families’ Lives Type Article Zero to Three uses a Salesforce ecosystem to support its work with children and families. The technology became especially critical during the pandemic. Here are the apps that help make it possible.