There has never been a more pressing need for automation across all areas of business and industries. Automation has the ability to help every employee take the mundane tasks out of their day to day and focus on what matters: the customer. Salesforce Process Libraries can help you automate workflows and processes faster.
Process libraries are pre-built, customizable key workflows so you don’t need to start building from scratch. They are based on industry best practices and can be downloaded on demand, allowing you to quickly deploy them to accelerate your digital transformation and reduce the time and effort spent on workflow design and implementation.
There are over 500 process libraries available across six different industries: communications, energy & utilities, insurance & financial services, health, public sector, and media & entertainment.
You can find them on the Vlocity Success Community. You must be logged in with your Vlocity account to access the process libraries portal and will only have access to industries that are licensed to your account.
Get started with process libraries here.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Why Choose Cloud for Inventory Management Why Choose Cloud for Inventory Management Type Article If your business owns inventory or manages it for others, you know to be successful inventory management is crucial. But when it comes to your business it’s important to consider how it’s done and what’s the best approach.
- Sentiment Analysis Through the Lens of a SaaS CTO Sentiment Analysis Through the Lens of a SaaS CTO Type Article sentiment analysis, also called opinion mining, is a natural language processing (NLP) technique that classifies data as positive, negative, or neutral. But why is it important?
- Marketing Automation, Get Your Head in the Game Marketing Automation, Get Your Head in the Game Type Article When you bring data sources together to create targeted segments and adjust a customer experience based on real-time data from other sources – such as your customer relationship management (CRM) or other internal systems – it elevates the experience.
- Salesforce Customers Share Apps for Developers, Admins, and Architects at TDX Salesforce Customers Share Apps for Developers, Admins, and Architects at TDX By Amanda Matlock Type Article This week, the community gathered in San Francisco and on Salesforce+ for TrailblazerDX (TDX), joining us to discover new ways to build success now with Salesforce. But don’t worry if you couldn’t join in person, we've got you covered.