2020 was a successful year for Solomo, the company that helps its customers get the most out of technology. In order to manage growth and get better insights into operations, Solomo turned to Flux Capacity, a resource management app on the AppExchange.
The results speak for themselves. Get the app >>
- How to Leave a Helpful Review (and Become a Top Reviewer) How to Leave a Helpful Review (and Become a Top Reviewer) By Amanda Nelson Type Article About 95% of customers read reviews before making a purchase, according to Spiegel, and whether it’s about buying a shirt or installing an app, feedback is helpful. And when you write a review, it looks shiny and new on your Trailblazer.me profile.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- 5 Black Entrepreneurs on Why They Built AppExchange Apps 5 Black Entrepreneurs on Why They Built AppExchange Apps Type Article These Salesforce Accelerate graduates share their experiences and how to help support Black entrepreneurs.
- 6 SMS Apps that Take Text Messaging to the Next Level 6 SMS Apps that Take Text Messaging to the Next Level Type Article Let's dive into 6 innovative solutions that will make text messaging the easiest way for your company to communicate.
- Natterbox: PropertyForce Customer Spotlight Natterbox: PropertyForce Customer Spotlight Type Article To better manage inbound calls and gain data-driven insights, PropertyForce leverages Natterbox from AppExchange.