2020 was a successful year for Solomo, the company that helps its customers get the most out of technology. In order to manage growth and get better insights into operations, Solomo turned to Flux Capacity, a resource management app on the AppExchange.
The results speak for themselves. Get the app >>
- This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps By Amanda Nelson Type Article From helping with pricing and quoting, to generating opportunities, orders, and service contracts, Paul Liu's apps help Salesforce developers and partners work smarter, not harder.
- How Platform Security Became the Secret to Success for This SaaS Company How Platform Security Became the Secret to Success for This SaaS Company By Christian Connors Type Article We caught up with Peter Lee, CEO of Cloud Coach, to learn more about the company's innovative software, and to find out how building on the Salesforce Platform unlocked a new world of possibilities for the SaaS company.
- The No-Code Tools That Help This SaaS Company Grow Faster The No-Code Tools That Help This SaaS Company Grow Faster By Miriam Kahn Type Article We spoke with Kishore Subramanian, VP of Engineering at Propel, to learn more about Propel’s platform story and the no-code Salesforce tools that have helped take his product further.
- Benefits of Native Salesforce Accounting Solutions Benefits of Native Salesforce Accounting Solutions Type Article What are the benefits and challenges when comparing accounting software vs Salesforce solutions? Here are five benefits of using Salesforce accounting apps.
- How Royal Resorts Enhances Customer Experience How Royal Resorts Enhances Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Here’s how Corporate Special Projects Manager Federico Beyer and his team have been transforming customer experience and employee engagement with Salesforce and AppExchange apps.