The Tableau COVID-19 Global Daily Tracker visualizes Johns Hopkins University data to help you stay on top of key COVID-19 metrics. You can use this dashboard to track global and US-specific case data, including totals, the spread of COVID-19, and outbreaks around the world. See here to check out the dashboard that is updated daily.
- 5 Ways Service and Sales Can Shift to the New Normal 5 Ways Service and Sales Can Shift to the New Normal Type Article Sales and services teams are front and center in guiding this transition, turning the new normal into the new successful.
- Friends Build an App to Help Animal Shelters Friends Build an App to Help Animal Shelters By Amanda Nelson Type Article A passion for pets brought two employees together to build Animal Shelter Starter, an app through Salesforce Labs.
- The Secret Weapon in Your Support Arsenal The Secret Weapon in Your Support Arsenal Type Article You are sitting on a highly valuable asset just waiting for its time to shine: technical product content.
- 5 Things Learned from Hosting a Virtual Event 5 Things Learned from Hosting a Virtual Event Type Article Developing this new concept and hosting our first virtual event was a tremendous learning experience. We learned a lot along the way. Here are the 5 things to remember for our next one.
- BioReference Labs Run COVID-19 Testing Sites BioReference Labs Run COVID-19 Testing Sites Type Article BioReference Labs needed a way to make its testing sites more efficient and safe. Working together with Salesforce and Skedulo, they utilized the Capacity-Based Appointment Booking for COVID-19 Testing Centers app.