Our team recently sat down with each of our Work.com ISV launch partners to discuss how organizations can think about re-opening safely.
Check out the linked blog posts below to discover insights and guidance each of our partners shared in thinking about risk management, visitors management, and supply chain management as a part of your strategy to re-open safely.
- Charity Tackles COVID-19 with Salesforce and Magentrix Charity Tackles COVID-19 with Salesforce and Magentrix Type Article When COVID-19 hit, crisis response charity RE:ACT mobilized its resources and got to work. Read about the organization’s rapid response, run entirely through Salesforce and AppExchange solutions.
- Laurentide Controls: Commercient SYNC Spotlight Laurentide Controls: Commercient SYNC Spotlight Type Article When the largest provider of automation in Eastern Canada realized that revenue was being slowed by an inefficient sales process, the company discovered the perfect solution to modernize its sales process with Commercient SYNC.
- 3 Ways SaaS Leaders are Keeping Business Moving 3 Ways SaaS Leaders are Keeping Business Moving Type Article In order to help you effectively prioritize, we’ve compiled three things you should be thinking about to keep your business moving forward on a daily basis.
- 4 Tips to Shape Your AppExchange Strategy 4 Tips to Shape Your AppExchange Strategy Type Article Embracing what the AppExchange has to offer can help you deliver value and innovation to your Salesforce org. Here are four approaches that successful companies adopt as part of their AppExchange strategy.
- Idaptive Improves CX with SearchUnify and Salesforce Idaptive Improves CX with SearchUnify and Salesforce Type Article Trusted by more than 2,000 organizations worldwide to secure their business, Idaptive integrated SearchUnify with Salesforce to take customer service to the next level.