Since his first exposure to Salesforce in 2014, Salesforce MVP Adam Olshansky has been fueled by a passion for learning and sharing knowledge with others. Blazing his own trail to his #dreamjob at Google as a Salesforce engineer, Adam continues to be an active member of the Salesforce community, and being 14x certified, follows his own personal motto of “never stop learning.”
How did you get involved with Salesforce?
Mostly luck. I got a promotion at my first job, and it just happened to involve working with Salesforce. I immediately got hooked and never looked back!
What are five words to describe your feelings about Salesforce?
Do you remember the first time you used AppExchange?
Probably from the very beginning of my experience with Salesforce, back in 2014.
What AppExchange app do you find yourself using time?
Every time I get a new org, I love running Field Trip to see where I can immediately reduce clutter.
What's your favorite place you've traveled to?
A couple of years ago, I spent about a week in Rome. Between the food, the architecture, and the history, it was incredible!
What is your favorite series?
The Office or Parks and Rec.
Who do you consider as your mentor or idol?
Ever since I got into Salesforce, David Liu has been one of my biggest mentors/idols! I’m honored to be able to call him a co-worker now.
What does being a Trailblazer mean to you?
It means building on the success of others to achieve your own success — and then ensuring that others are able to follow you as well to continue the cycle of success. When we all achieve together, the collective group is even stronger.
Any advice for other Trailblazers?
Believe in yourself, learn from the mistakes of others, and once you’ve reached the top of the mountain (or even somewhere in the middle), don’t forget to grab the hand of the person behind you and lift them up to where you are.
Learn more about apps and Trailblazers in The Exchange, the AppExchange magazine.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Your June 2022 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your June 2022 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article This month we got a look at how brands can use SMS marketing to create meaningful relationships, at how a subpar tech stack can impede your agent experience, and saw how Artificial Intelligence is helping recruiters create a more diverse team.
- How to Set Up a Contact Center in 5 Steps How to Set Up a Contact Center in 5 Steps Type Article Contact centers are the first point of contact for everyone reaching out to your company, so it’s crucial to have a qualified team and innovative technology driving you forward. Let’s look at five steps to get started.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Matlock Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- Getting Data Quality Right in Salesforce Before Tackling Attribution Getting Data Quality Right in Salesforce Before Tackling Attribution Type Article For data to be useful marketers should use attribution to quantify the role of each advertising impression on a customer’s purchase or conversion decision. Attribution gives marketers visibility into what campaigns are generating the desired outcomes.