Idaptive, an Identity-as-a-Service provider, needed to ensure unified access to case-resolving information for support team members. Integrating technical documentation within Salesforce with SearchUnify, Idaptive elevated the support experience, resulting in a 21% increase in case deflection and a 15% increase in agent productivity. Get the app »
- Ascent Solutions: Kulturra Payment Center Spotlight Ascent Solutions: Kulturra Payment Center Spotlight Type Article For Ascent Solutions, needing to navigate through a number of different systems to invoice and accept payments from customers was an issue that needed solving. Enter: Kulturra Payment Center.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- 10 Customers Share Their Favorite Free Apps 10 Customers Share Their Favorite Free Apps Type Article Here’s a look at customers who love Salesforce Labs solutions, and aren’t afraid to show off their favorites.
- The Platform Chronicles: Alecia Brian, Trimble The Platform Chronicles: Alecia Brian, Trimble Type Article Alecia Brian, VP at Trimble, Inc. on choosing a new supply chain planning app to transform the sales forecasting process.
- Making Lemonade: Future Trailblazers Building Apps Making Lemonade: Future Trailblazers Building Apps Type Article This all-girls school's students are learning how to build Salesforce apps.