As we all continue to navigate this new normal, AppExchange is here to support you. It is for this reason that on Wednesday, August 5th at 11a.m. PT, AppExchange will be coming to your home, live on Twitter, with our inaugural Ask An AppExchange Expert event.
During this live Q&A, AppExchange’s SVP of Marketing, Leslie Tom, will be available to answer your AppExchange-related questions to help you take advantage of the solutions on AppExchange.
To join in on the conversation, submit your questions on Twitter with the #AskLeslie, for a chance to have your question answered. If you have a challenge, AppExchange has a solution and we’re eager to share it with you!
What? Ask an AppExchange Expert, Live Q&A
Who? Leslie Tom, SVP AppExchange Marketing
When? Wednesday 8/5, 11a.m. PT
How? Submit your questions on Twitter with #AskLeslie
- ST Engineering iDirect & 24Files Customer Spotlight ST Engineering iDirect & 24Files Customer Spotlight Type Article In order to improve productivity and minimize time spent searching for files, ST Engineering iDirect leveraged 24Files to automate document management.
- Building the Salesforce Community in Macedonia Building the Salesforce Community in Macedonia Type Article The Salesforce Community in Macedonia has shown amazing growth. The ambitions are to further grow the Salesforce Community in Macedonia through meet-ups, additional types of events, blog sharing, and other social activities.
- The Value of the Marketing Cloud Developer Certification The Value of the Marketing Cloud Developer Certification Type Article We asked 4 partner superstars who acquired their Marketing Cloud Developer certification to share their experiences.
- Sustainability & Innovation: Lessons from Manufacturing Sustainability & Innovation: Lessons from Manufacturing By Amanda Trickey Type Article As the Fourth Industrial Revolution becomes more of a reality, companies that leverage their data and build relationships will pave the path to ecological, social, and economic sustainability.
- How to Know if Your Business is Headed for Success How to Know if Your Business is Headed for Success By Brandon Metcalf Type Article Here are 5 questions you should be asking yourself on a weekly basis as a startup founder and business owner.