This month, we're covering how solutions on the AppExchange are helping companies combat COVID-19, crisis leadership techniques that enhance resilience, and ways you can start building eco-friendly habits for your home office and living spaces.
Pass the time at home with Crossword puzzles, word searches, and so much more - all with a little help from your pawsome pal Appy.
Leading Through Change, a new editorial series, features insights and ideas from Salesforce leaders to provide guidance and resources to help business leaders manage through a crisis.
Mike Wolf, Senior Vice President and the head of Salesforce’s Global ISV Partner team, sat down with a few experts to discuss how small businesses can prepare and apply for loans from the Paycheck Protection Program.
Check out how Salesforce is finding ways to help workforces make it through this situation posed by COVID-19, with free rapid response solutions to help companies navigate the situation.
Use this guide to get up to speed on Channel Order Application (COA) setup, order placement, and billing procedures. Then, polish up on your COA terminology and get your most common questions answered.
Read about the “Five A’s” of crisis leadership that you can utilize while managing employees during the current COVID-19 situation.
Read about the Traction Thrive Critical Resource Care Management application, an open-source mobile solution designed to help those who are fighting the COVID-19 - available on AppExchange.
Let’s support our seniors together. Salesforce AppExchange donated $15,000 to the Meals on Wheels COVID-19 Response Fund. Please join us by volunteering your time and/or donating. Read more about Meals on Wheels and how you can help.
We spent some time (virtually) with Heather Lavoie, President and CEO of Geneia, to discuss how their organization is focused on helping customers through this crisis.
Julie Jacobson of Salesforce wrote about how her experiences in Rwanda highlighted ways we all can help support communities during COVID-19 - while staying home.
We spoke with Ashish Seth, NICE inContact’s VP of Product Management, about how NICE inContact is adapting its platform to help agents get up and running quickly at home — literally saving lives while continuing to provide critical support.
We asked our amazing AppExchange Community to share their favorite work-from-home advice, workspace photos, and a few technical tips you can apply. These were their answers.
Discover a few ways you can organize your sales teams to ensure customers look back at your company in a helpful and positive light.
In our spring issue of 2020, we look back at Black History Month and Women's History Month and take some time to celebrate innovations across industries and technology that share our commitment to bettering the world we live in.
Check out these 10 pawsome tips for getting the most out of virtual interviewing and hiring.
Read the inspiring story of how Lifeguard Solutions built a brand-new, free app on the Salesforce Platform that helps businesses navigate and streamline COVID-19 operations and keep workers safe.
Here’s a look at the creative recipes and apps from Cooking With Appy, the pawsome trailblazer-inspired cookbook.
Here’s a look at some of the Trailhead modules including AppExchange, and the solutions you can install for each one. Get started on the path to badges, points, and Ranger status today.
What is the EDA Readiness Initiative? What does it mean to be EDA Ready? Find the answers to these questions and more in this post on the AppExchange.
Read our conversation with Jeremy McCallum, Area Director of Professional Services of Five9, about how Five9 is helping customers with contact centers.
As we continue to work from home, it’s a prime time to start building eco-friendly habits for your home office and your living spaces. Learn about how to live a low or zero waste lifestyle in this post.
We sat down virtually with Kathie Johnson, Chief Marketing Officer at Talkdesk, to understand how the Talkdesk team is keeping customer service centers running today.
Andrew Wade, the Senior Resilience Manager at Salesforce, shares best practices from his experiences working alongside the Salesforce partner ecosystem.
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.