This month, we're covering how solutions on the AppExchange are helping to facilitate financing to small businesses, how one Salesforce employee built four AppExchange solutions, and the impact that the Salesforce Partners are having on the fight against cancer.
We spoke with Brennan Mason, Chief Marketing Officer at Bridge Connector, to learn more about how the solution - built on the Salesforce Platform - is helping an independent physician group to save time...and lives.
Read the story of how financial institutions are leveraging AppExchange partner nCino’s online SBA Lending Solution to efficiently and digitally provide financing to small and mid-sized businesses.
We sat down with successful entrepreneurs in the Salesforce ecosystem to learn about their journey, and insights you can apply to the complex situation we are all facing today.
Watch six founders of companies in the Salesforce ecosystem share insights they've learned along their journey to building successful businesses.
Read our conversation with Spekit’s CEO and co-founder Melanie Fellay to learn more on how technology can — and is — helping customers maintain productivity, communication, and training in a work-from-home world.
Read our inspirational conversation with Jessie Rymph, the Success Content Specialist on the Customer Adoption Team at Salesforce.org who built 4 AppExchange apps.
Explore why customer experience is the new battleground for business differentiation — and how companies like yours can compete.
Discover the story of how Candoris Founder and Chief Accountability Officer Stephan Van Der Ploog approached establishing a digital solutions company as an opportunity to develop guiding principles in new territory.
A COVID-19 Testing Lab Launches at UC Berkeley with the Salesforce Platform and Third Wave Analytics
We talked to Chris Gawronski, VP of the commercial organization at Third Wave Analytics about Salesforce, his technology, and what Berkeley and International Gemological Institute (IGI) sought to do during COVID-19.
Read Woodson Martin’s article about how powerful innovators who work together with customers to make meaningful, virtual connections.
Read about how businesses adopting Salesforce use it as an opportunity to meet their business needs quickly, avoiding familiar IT constraints of bottlenecks and priorities.
We spoke with Simon Thompson, CEO and Co-Founder of Improved Apps, to learn how companies are keeping their remote teams engaged and organized with a repository of embedded help.
Check out how headless commerce unlocks the agility to keep pace with your customers, their always-rising expectations, their demand for new channels, and their ever-evolving shopping behavior.
Discover the story of how the Salesforce culture inspires us all to give back and improve the state of the world - plus read about the impact that the Salesforce Partners are having on the fight against cancer.
Read our conversation with Scott Porter, VP of Business Development at Box, about how Cary, North Carolina made a seamless transition to working remotely with Salesforce and Box.
Explore the Einstein Prediction Builder Model Accuracy template, an Einstein Analytics powered solution to help you visualize how your model performs in a business-friendly way.
Mike Wolff, SVP, Global ISV Partners at Salesforce, shares his 18 leadership lessons that he’s learned over his 18 years at the company.
Read about how Edima and her team are continuing to pursue their mission and help families and children during this pandemic. It’s all part of their plan. And it’s all using technology.
Discover how you can leverage the Salesforce community and inspire others to make an impact in their local community.
Read about how you can streamline your web forms by integrating them with your Salesforce org, and discover other best practices to help you make the most of your data.
To learn more about how NHS Foundation Trust is leveraging Sirenum, a solution built on the Salesforce platform, to manage workforce fatigue, we spoke with Sirenum co-founder, Joshua Pines.
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.