This month, we’re covering how solutions built on the Salesforce platform are being used to optimize COVID-19 testing procedures, how an entrepreneur grew a business to $100M in revenue in less than five years, and how a food bank is managing to feed over 500,000 people every month.
Read the story of how BioReference Labs, a clinical laboratory company, is working together with Salesforce and Skedulo to make COVID-19 testing sites more efficient, effective, and secure.
Discover the highly valuable asset your company is currently sitting on, and how it can be utilized to dramatically improve the quality of the support experiences you’re offering to customers.
Read the pawsome story of Stewart Anderson and Chris Rolfe, two old friends and Salesforce.org colleagues, coming together to create a free solution that helps animal shelters manage animals, treatments, conditions, housing, and more.
Here are five innovative ways that you, your organization, and your team leaders can boost service and sales performance - even as your company transitions to a new normal in a changing environment.
Chrysalis, a care organization that provides support and opportunities for those with intellectual disabilities, turned to AppExchange partner Skuid to stay agile during COVID-19. We spoke with Skuid’s CEO, Ken McElrath, to learn more.
In the latest issue of The Exchange, the AppExchange digital magazine, we celebrate how our community continues to thrive during times of crisis by helping and empowering one another — whether supporting healthcare workers, standing up for equality, or helping someone learn new skills.
Read about the three steps organizations can take to leverage a business forecast management system and help bring results through accountability and accuracy.
The AppExchange team asked Salesforce Admins how they’re feeling and what challenges they are currently facing. Based on the responses, we put together a collection of Salesforce Labs solutions they can explore to battle those challenges head-on.
Read the list on Salesforce.com >>
Nicolas Pouilloux & co-author Kevin Reece, two Tech Evangelists, explain what Lightning Web Components is, how it works, and how it can be used directly in core products such as Sales and Service Cloud, but also in App Cloud (Platform) and Community Cloud.
Read the story of a pawsome virtual book club that has grown from 5 kids to about a dozen participants, ranging in age from 7 to 12, from Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Arizona, and California.
World’s Oldest Printing Press Manufacturer Stays at the Forefront of Innovation with Salesforce and SightCall
Discover how Koenig & Bauer, a manufacturer and owner of the oldest printing press in the world, turned to AppExchange partner SightCall to provide visual press support to all of their customers.
We spent time talking with David Schmaier of Vlocity, an industry-specific cloud and mobile software business, about the key elements that lead to the entrepreneur growing his company to $100M in revenue in less than five years.
Read about how Salesforce Accelerate, a tailored program for ISV AppExchange partners, transitioned to 100% online but still managed to drive engagement and deliver value to its participants.
Discover how a storefront for headless commerce can give you confidence in one of your biggest revenue drivers and the flexibility to create customized experiences that differentiate your brand.
Read about how Second Harvest of Silicon Valley went from feeding 270,000 people in February to now feeding over 500,000 people every month, and the challenges and solutions they’ve discovered along the way.
Learn about how emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning will play an increasingly important role in the evolving relationship between brands and consumers, and how your organization can capitalize on it.
- Building a More Diverse and Inclusive Workforce Building a More Diverse and Inclusive Workforce Type Article Dreamforce was the place to see our Partners and Workforce Development Community come together and share their commitment to driving ecosystem growth through a lens of diversity and inclusion.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 By Amanda Matlock Type Article Dreamforce ‘23 was all about connecting over a technological advancement that’s affecting all aspects of business — artificial intelligence — and how organizations can streamline their organizations and find success with AI + Data + CRM.
- NEW! AppExchange Search Enhancements NEW! AppExchange Search Enhancements By John Geyer Type Article Narrow Your AppExchange Search Results with Product, Feature, and Impact Filters
- Dreamforce ‘23 Sneak Peek: Featured Sessions, Apps, and Experts Dreamforce ‘23 Sneak Peek: Featured Sessions, Apps, and Experts By Amanda Matlock Type Article There is something for everyone at Dreamforce, and we’re excited to share our lineup of 30+ partner sessions that will show you how to supercharge the world’s #1 AI CRM with AppExchange!