This month, we’re covering how manufacturing companies are achieving sustainability through tech, the rise of the rapidly growing Salesforce Community in Macedonia, and how a nonprofit is using Mogli SMS to help open doors to higher education.
If you’re looking for free, helpful apps to extend Salesforce, look no further than the 15 new Salesforce Labs solutions that were released in 2020.
Whether you’re building an app for your employees or your customers, you owe it to your users to give them the right tools to get their work done. This article will help you do just that.
Enfabebe, a Mexico-based club for expectant and recent mothers, turned to Movable Ink to keep families informed during the pandemic. We spoke with Alison Lindland, SVP, Strategy at Movable Ink, to learn more.
We sat down with Cindy Bolt, Salesforce’s Senior Vice President and General Manager for the manufacturing, automotive, and energy industries’ go-to-market team, to learn how manufacturing companies are pursuing sustainability.
How to Know if Your Business is Headed for Success or Failure: 5 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Weekly
Read about the 5 questions you should be asking yourself on a weekly basis as a startup founder and business owner.
We asked four partner superstars who recently acquired their Marketing Cloud Developer certification to share their experience and insights.
Read about how the Salesforce Community in Macedonia, a country of about 2 million citizens, has shown an amazing growth to more than 300 members in the first year since its foundation.
Read about how Richmond Promise opens the door to higher education in Richmond, CA, and the AppExchange solutions they are using to manage every step of a student’s involvement.
Get inside the mind of Timo Olkkola, CCO and Co-Founder of Flowhaven, a cloud-based branding and licensing solution based out of Finland, in the latest episode of the Trailblazing Entrepreneurs
Read about why brands must focus on customer loyalty, and what great customer care teams are doing to build relationships with shoppers that foster loyalty.
AppExchange’s SVP of Marketing, Leslie Tom, took to Twitter to answer customers' most burning AppExchange questions. Check out this recap of the pawsome virtual event.
Robert Gavin, EVP of Strategic Alliances and Business Development at Vonage, shared with us how RAM Tracking is leveraging technology to help its employees work from anywhere.
Read about how Geneia and Salesforce joined forces nearly three years ago to better serve the needs of healthcare organizations looking to deliver high-quality, lower-cost care.
Discover how Optimizing sales tax collection by choosing the right provider can increase your eCommerce business’s conversion rate while decreasing your team’s sales tax headache.
Read about best practices that will help you scale your business to not only take it up a notch but to also ensure that it continues to thrive.
In this episode of AppExchange Mavericks, Salesforce MVP Jeff Grosse chats with Brandon Brown, Director of Integrations at UiPath, to learn more about why business automation has become more valuable than ever in today’s world.
We are honored to share that Salesforce has been recognized as a Leader by Forrester in its most recent update of The Forrester New Wave™: SaaS Marketplaces, Q2 2020. Read more.
Read our conversation with Kim Wargo, the Salesforce admin with FineMark National Bank & Trust, about her favorite AppExchange solutions and how she uses them.
We challenged employees to test their innovation by building Lightning web components to solve a wide variety of business cases. Here are 15 of the most imaginative.
Put in your earbuds and hit play for our interview with Victoria, Co-Founder and COO of Phrasee, where she shares her entrepreneurial journey and the decisions that took her to where she is today.
Jenifer Robertson, a Salesforce architect with T-Mobile, went being a military spouse, to entering parenthood, to pursuing a career in technology, to earning an MBA. Here’s her story.
- Congratulations to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100 Congratulations to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100 By Woodson Martin Type Article Check out 32 AppExchange partners and Salesforce Ventures portfolio companies from this year's list of leaders.
- 4 Types of Surveys That Help Boost Conversions 4 Types of Surveys That Help Boost Conversions Type Article Customer experiences can make the difference between visitors who leave dissatisfied and customers who come back time and time again. These 4 types of surveys can ensure customers are satisfied.
- Revitalize Teams with These Two Steps Revitalize Teams with These Two Steps Type Article We’ve still got time left in the year to propel ourselves further and produce some positive results. Take the initiative to help boost your business and rejuvenate your company’s goals and missions.
- An Insurance Agency Stays Connected During COVID-19 An Insurance Agency Stays Connected During COVID-19 Type Article For Goosehead Insurance, a nationwide agency serving more than 650 franchise agency partners across 28 states, responding to COVID-19 meant transitioning nearly 2,000 people to remote-working spaces while sustaining their growth trajectory.
- Going From a C# Developer to a Salesforce Developer Going From a C# Developer to a Salesforce Developer Type Article Read the story of a C# developer moving to a different development stack, to further progress his career, and why it was one of the best decisions he's ever made.