This month, we’re covering how a rapidly growing insurance agency is leveraging an AppExchange solution, how technology is being used to bring communities together, and why business adaptability is more important now than ever before.
Read our conversation with Melanie Fellay, CEO and Co-Founder of the dynamic in-app digital enablement and learning platform Spekit, about how rapidly enterprise technology is evolving, and how entrepreneurs can capitalize on it.
In this episode of AppExchange Mavericks, Salesforce MVP Joanna Iturbe chats with PROLIFIQ's President and CEO Vrahram Kadkhodaian on how customers can drive value with solutions that bring the most valuable selling motions back into Salesforce.
Read about why every storefront for headless commerce should have these four operational pieces baked in: scalability, performance, security, and automated monitoring.
We’re highlighting 20 apps featured in our Consumer Goods App Guide that can help you drive consumer engagement, add agility to your operations, and satisfy consumers.
Pacific Point CEO Deena Tearney wrote about the incredible good coming from the COVID-19 crisis, and how our communities have pulled together and innovated in entirely new ways.
In the latest episode of Trailblazing Entrepreneurs, serial entrepreneur and investor Max-Michael Mayer, CEO, ISV App, shares how startups can find investors, raise funds, and achieve growth.
Read about the massive benefits of transitioning from C# developer to Salesforce developer, and discover some tips to help you make the move.
Read the story of Goosehead Insurance turning to RingCentral for Salesforce, a business communications solution available on the AppExchange, to effectively transition their employees to working from home.
Discover how utilizing Salesforce’s V2MOM approach and building a .org for your business can revitalize your teams, reset priorities, and help your organization become more proactive.
Begin reaching and connecting with specific audiences by implementing these 10 solutions with Salesforce.
Discover four types of surveys Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) users can implement to better understand customers and turn audience feedback into real revenue.
This year, Forbes named 32 AppExchange partners and Salesforce Ventures portfolio companies to the Cloud 100. Read Woodson Martin’s congratulatory blog post.
For PURELL, keeping up the fight against COVID-19 also meant using every tool available — including AppExchange partner ProntoForms and Salesforce. Read the story.
Check out these five Labs solutions designed to help admins onboard and share relevant information for new users.
Read our conversation with Kraig Swensrud and Sean Whiteley, Co-Founders of the conversational marketing platform Qualified, on how the entrepreneurs are building a $1B business.
We caught up with Chris Majoros, Vice President of Client Development at Immedia, about how the company has utilized PROLIFIQ CRUSH to stay a step ahead of customer needs in an uncertain time.
We’ve all learned over the past eight months how important adaptability can be. Read about why the ability to pivot is more important than ever, and the ways you can achieve that flexibility.
In the fifth episode of the Trailblazing Entrepreneurs podcast, entrepreneur Jaswinder Chadha, President and CEO of Axtria, shares how he turned his passion into a business.
Phil Everhart, President and Founder of SmartFox Technologies, wrote about how one simple phrase can be the most valuable advice an entrepreneur can ever receive.
Read about how technology has recently enabled the ability to know what’s happening in the business in real-time — and how important it can be to make changes to your forecast based on your original budget.
We asked Kamal Ahluwalia, President of Eightfold AI, 10 questions to learn more about his entrepreneurial journey and the innovative AI-powered talent intelligence platform he’s created.
Better-for-You Food Brand Gets a Taste of Optimization, Innovation Working with the Salesforce Ecosystem
Read the story of how Beyond Better Foods, a multi-million-dollar developer and manufacturer of three better-for-you food brands, leverages Salesforce and AppExchange to manage massive growth.
- Kulturra: Mestrelab Research Customer Spotlight Kulturra: Mestrelab Research Customer Spotlight Type Article Mestrelab Research SL turns to Kulturra Payment Center to help increase payment collections with electronic credit card processing.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Your November 2021 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your November 2021 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article This month we covered how diverse-founded companies can seek investment, the benefits of an activity-based selling strategy to help meet business goals, and how to best plan for 2022 without a magic crystal ball.
- No Crystal Ball? No Problem — Three Steps to Plan for 2022 No Crystal Ball? No Problem — Three Steps to Plan for 2022 Type Article Most businesses would love to get their hands on a crystal ball. But in case you can't find one, here's three steps to plan for a successful 2022.
- This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps By Amanda Nelson Type Article From helping with pricing and quoting, to generating opportunities, orders, and service contracts, Paul Liu's apps help Salesforce developers and partners work smarter, not harder.