Translation management company Lingotek was in search of a way to grow its client base. By leveraging the Groove app with Salesforce, the company was able to generate $3m in pipeline in 90 days, while also seeing a double digit increase in meetings set, and a 10% increase in AE outbounding volume. Get the app >>
- Rebooting the Salesforce Admin Role Rebooting the Salesforce Admin Role Type Article COVID-19 has inspired Salesforce Admins and Developers to utilize Salesforce and AppExchange to overcome challenges.
- Medical Group Optimizes Operations With DASH app Medical Group Optimizes Operations With DASH app Type Article How Georgia's largest independently owned family practice has seen remarkable growth and improved business efficiency.
- Why Your Sales Team Needs to Educate Your Customers Why Your Sales Team Needs to Educate Your Customers Type Article Discover how doing "The Walk" can enable your sales reps to set goals and educate customers on each step of the buying process.
- 10 Minutes With a Salesforce CPQ Architect: Part Two 10 Minutes With a Salesforce CPQ Architect: Part Two Type Article For the second installment of our 3-part series, “10 Minutes with a Salesforce CPQ Architect”, we caught up with Laxman Rao Manchukonda, a Senior CPQ Technical Architect at Salesforce.
- NRC: Cloud Compliance Customer Spotlight NRC: Cloud Compliance Customer Spotlight Type Article To ensure the privacy of its web users and achieve GDPR compliance, the Norwegian Refugee Council leverages Cloud Compliance, a solution available on the AppExchange.