This month, we’re covering 11 Black Entrepreneur-led startups that have joined the Salesforce Accelerate, an ebook full of insights from customers on a challenging year, and how Rolls-Royce uses AppExhange apps to keep flying.
During Black History Month, we were honored to announce that 11 Black Entrepreneur-led startups have joined the Salesforce Accelerate. Learn about the startups and entrepreneurs.
Explore this pawsome ebook to learn about how customers have turned a year inside into a year full of possibilities, potential, and growth.
Discover how, through a variety of techniques and tactics, behavioral science can be used to nudge your customers toward success - and how AppExchange apps can help.
More than ever, business stakeholders need confidence that the decision-making process is carefully considered and well understood by all. Read about how AppExchange apps can help.
Discover the 24 AppExchange apps helped customers pivot, respond, transform, and thrive in a very unusual 2020.
Discover why Solomo, a company that helps its customers get the most out of technology, turned to Flux Capacity, a resource management app on the AppExchange, to better manage growth.
Out of 93 new Salesforce Labs solutions launched over the last 12 months, these 9 are the ones that brought home the awards.
In this “60 Seconds With” video with Highspot, we answer one very important question for sales leaders: How can you ensure that sales reps nail every conversation?
We climbed aboard with Mark Goodhind, at Yocova/Rolls-Royce, and Will Lamb, Managing Director at VRP Consulting, to learn about their journey with Salesforce and AppExchange.
Rubrik needed unified access to relevant information. With SearchUnify, improved content findability led Rubrik to an elevated customer service experience. Learn more about the powerful partnership.
Here's a closer look at some of the Black-owned businesses featured on the new Black-owned businesses page, designed to give customers the ability to invest in underrepresented communities, and support racial equality and justice.
Read the inspiring story of an all-girls school's students in Hawaii learning how to build Salesforce apps with a little help from a Salesforce partner.
The Platform Chronicles: 10 Questions with Alecia Brian, VP, Sales Operations, Transportation at Trimble Inc.
Read insights from Alecia Brian, VP at Trimble, Inc. regarding choosing a new supply chain planning app to transform the sales forecasting process.
For Ascent Solutions, needing to navigate through a number of different systems to invoice and accept payments from customers was an issue that needed solving. Enter: Kulturra Payment Center. Explore the powerful partnership.
They're free. They're customizable. They're built by Salesforce employees. Check out 10 customers’ favorite free AppExchange apps.
Why customer onboarding is critical for your software business' growth, and you can enable the best customer experience possible with AppExhange apps.
- AppExchange Industry Collection Pages AppExchange Industry Collection Pages Type Article To make it easier for you to find the perfect app for your business, we launched 12 industry-specific collections, each full of curated solutions that help companies in a specific industry solve business challenges
- SearchUnify: Kronos Customer Spotlight SearchUnify: Kronos Customer Spotlight Type Article With the SearchUnify app, Kronos integrated all relevant data repositories within Salesforce, enabling customers and employees to cover more ground than ever.
- 60 Seconds With verbLIVE 60 Seconds With verbLIVE By Amanda Trickey Type Article In this 60 Seconds With video with verbLIVE, we answer the question, "How can you boost conversions with interactive webinars?"
- This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps Type Article From helping with pricing and quoting, to generating opportunities, orders, and service contracts, Paul Liu's apps help Salesforce developers and partners work smarter, not harder.
- Your March 2021 AppExchange Briefing Your March 2021 AppExchange Briefing By Christian Connors Type Article This month, we’re covering how a humanitarian organization utilizes AppExchange to help millions displaced by crisis, how Royal Resorts has been transforming customer experience, and how you can support women-owned businesses with AppExchange.