We all know that person. The person who’s always a step ahead. Hooked up. On-trend. The person who shares the best restaurant recommendations, the funniest memes, the most interesting podcasts. Maybe you’re that person.
This idea extends to our community of Trailblazers. Here, that person is always learning, always sharing knowledge, always giving back. With Trusted Reviews on AppExchange, it’s easy to spot the reviews contributed by this special group of Trailblazers.
What’s a trusted review?
Trusted reviews are reviews written by select Trailblazers: Trailhead Rangers, Salesforce MVPs, and AppExchange Top Reviewers. Trusted reviews are also time savers, helping you zero in on feedback from our community’s most active, knowledgeable, and helpful members. We indicate group membership with an icon next to the community member’s name.
Rangers are lifelong learners who have earned enough points and badges to reach the highest Trailhead rank. Currently, that bar is set at 50,000 points and 100 badges. Learn more about Trailblazer ranks, including eligibility criteria.
MVPs are community members who have been officially recognized by Salesforce for their expertise, leadership, and generosity. Learn more about the Salesforce MVP program, including eligibility criteria.
Top Reviewers are AppExchange community members whose contributions encourage conversation and help others make informed decisions. We don’t share exact eligibility criteria for Top Reviewer status. However, the more you engage with reviews on AppExchange, the more likely you are to earn Top Reviewer status.
I’m currently a Trailhead Ranger or Salesforce MVP. Does an icon automatically appear on my reviews?
Yes. AppExchange automatically adds icons for the groups that you belong to. If you don’t see an expected icon, double-check that you meet the program’s eligibility requirements. Then, go to Trailblazer.me Settings and verify that your profile is public.
I recently became a Trailhead Ranger or Salesforce MVP. When does an icon appear on my reviews?
Congrats! 🥳 We update Ranger membership daily. In most cases, your icon appears in a day or two. We update MVP status annually in the month where new MVP members are announced.
I’m a member of two or more groups. Which icons appear on my reviews?
First, go you! 😸 Second, we show an icon for every group that you belong to. So if you’re a Salesforce MVP, a Trailhead Ranger, and a Top Reviewer, we show all three icons. Triple threat!
- The AppExchange App Ready to Change the World The AppExchange App Ready to Change the World Type Article In the face of unemployment and against a backdrop of societal awakenings and a global pandemic, Seth Goddard launched a company intended to make a difference.
- Rethink Everything: The Role of the CIO in a Digital-First World Rethink Everything: The Role of the CIO in a Digital-First World By Jo-ann Olsovsky Type Article The Chief Information Officer role has changed drastically over the last decade, and that pace of change accelerated even more in 2020.
- 10 Apps to Boost Productivity From Salesforce Labs 10 Apps to Boost Productivity From Salesforce Labs Type Article Regardless of your industry, the ability to manage and organize your data is crucial to running your business. Here are 10 must-have solutions from Salesforce Labs that can help you boost productivity.
- 7 Apps to Help Gather Data and Feedback 7 Apps to Help Gather Data and Feedback Type Article Let’s take a look at these 7 apps available on AppExchange that could help your organization implement surveys and improve feedback.
- Evaluating Your Project Management Outcomes Evaluating Your Project Management Outcomes Type Article Projects can reinvent a business, and reimagining your use of Salesforce can play an important role.