We all know that person. The person who’s always a step ahead. Hooked up. On-trend. The person who shares the best restaurant recommendations, the funniest memes, the most interesting podcasts. Maybe you’re that person.
This idea extends to our community of Trailblazers. Here, that person is always learning, always sharing knowledge, always giving back. With Trusted Reviews on AppExchange, it’s easy to spot the reviews contributed by this special group of Trailblazers.
What’s a trusted review?
Trusted reviews are reviews written by select Trailblazers: Trailhead Rangers, Salesforce MVPs, and AppExchange Top Reviewers. Trusted reviews are also time savers, helping you zero in on feedback from our community’s most active, knowledgeable, and helpful members. We indicate group membership with an icon next to the community member’s name.
Rangers are lifelong learners who have earned enough points and badges to reach the highest Trailhead rank. Currently, that bar is set at 50,000 points and 100 badges. Learn more about Trailblazer ranks, including eligibility criteria.
MVPs are community members who have been officially recognized by Salesforce for their expertise, leadership, and generosity. Learn more about the Salesforce MVP program, including eligibility criteria.
Top Reviewers are AppExchange community members whose contributions encourage conversation and help others make informed decisions. We don’t share exact eligibility criteria for Top Reviewer status. However, the more you engage with reviews on AppExchange, the more likely you are to earn Top Reviewer status.
I’m currently a Trailhead Ranger or Salesforce MVP. Does an icon automatically appear on my reviews?
Yes. AppExchange automatically adds icons for the groups that you belong to. If you don’t see an expected icon, double-check that you meet the program’s eligibility requirements. Then, go to Trailblazer.me Settings and verify that your profile is public.
I recently became a Trailhead Ranger or Salesforce MVP. When does an icon appear on my reviews?
Congrats! 🥳 We update Ranger membership daily. In most cases, your icon appears in a day or two. We update MVP status annually in the month where new MVP members are announced.
I’m a member of two or more groups. Which icons appear on my reviews?
First, go you! 😸 Second, we show an icon for every group that you belong to. So if you’re a Salesforce MVP, a Trailhead Ranger, and a Top Reviewer, we show all three icons. Triple threat!
- Kulturra: Mestrelab Research Customer Spotlight Kulturra: Mestrelab Research Customer Spotlight Type Article Mestrelab Research SL turns to Kulturra Payment Center to help increase payment collections with electronic credit card processing.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Your November 2021 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your November 2021 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article This month we covered how diverse-founded companies can seek investment, the benefits of an activity-based selling strategy to help meet business goals, and how to best plan for 2022 without a magic crystal ball.
- No Crystal Ball? No Problem — Three Steps to Plan for 2022 No Crystal Ball? No Problem — Three Steps to Plan for 2022 Type Article Most businesses would love to get their hands on a crystal ball. But in case you can't find one, here's three steps to plan for a successful 2022.
- This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps This Salesforce Developer is Building Free Apps By Amanda Nelson Type Article From helping with pricing and quoting, to generating opportunities, orders, and service contracts, Paul Liu's apps help Salesforce developers and partners work smarter, not harder.