Virtual wholesale real estate leader PropertyForce needed a way to ensure inbound calls were being dealt with quickly, efficiently, and effectively. By integrating Salesforce with the Natterbox app from AppExchange, the company gained the ability to pinpoint when agents make and receive calls and make better data-driven decisions.
Get the app >> https://sforce.co/2RO5q5V
- Biogas Producer Manages Supply Chain with Apps Biogas Producer Manages Supply Chain with Apps Type Article To keep up with rapid growth and better manage field services, biogas company Sistema.bio turned to Salesforce and AppExchange apps.
- Apps to Help You Do More with Experience Cloud Apps to Help You Do More with Experience Cloud Type Article These apps allow customers to realize faster time to value, improve customer success, develop a single source of truth, and create data-driven experiences on top of Experience Cloud.
- Rubrik Improves Knowledge Discovery with SearchUnify Rubrik Improves Knowledge Discovery with SearchUnify Type Article Exploring the many challenges Rubrik has had to overcome in its brief but incredible history, and explore how integrating AppExchange apps with Salesforce has helped.
- Platform Chronicles: Ray Grady, Conexiom Platform Chronicles: Ray Grady, Conexiom Type Article This issue introduces Ray Grady who is President and CEO, Conexiom. Ray brings more than 20 years of experience in scaling high-growth B2B organizations and leads the company in designing and executing Conexiom’s vision, strategic growth plans, and more.
- How to Leave a Helpful Review, Become Top Reviewer How to Leave a Helpful Review, Become Top Reviewer By Amanda Nelson Type Article About 95% of customers read reviews before making a purchase, according to Spiegel, and whether it’s about buying a shirt or installing an app, feedback is helpful. And when you write a review, it looks shiny and new on your Trailblazer.me profile.