Virtual wholesale real estate leader PropertyForce needed a way to ensure inbound calls were being dealt with quickly, efficiently, and effectively. By integrating Salesforce with the Natterbox app from AppExchange, the company gained the ability to pinpoint when agents make and receive calls and make better data-driven decisions.
Get the app >> https://sforce.co/2RO5q5V
- How Best to Instrument Salesforce to Support Sales and Marketing Alignment How Best to Instrument Salesforce to Support Sales and Marketing Alignment Type Article If CMRs are instrumented to their full potential, they can be the tool that aligns sales and marketing efforts by tracking customer interactions and preferences, measuring campaign performance, segmenting customers based on their needs.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Show me the ROI: An Ultimate Guide to Sales Enablement Show me the ROI: An Ultimate Guide to Sales Enablement Type Article Sales enablement isn’t just about employee onboarding, training, or content. When done right, it also reduces churn and drives revenue. But how do you make it work — and convince senior management of the value of sales enablement along the way?
- Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Type Article Environmental, social, and governance risks are changing how businesses operate. Prompted by customers, investors, and regulators - business managers need ways to identify and address ESG risks in their offerings, operations, and supply chains.
- Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Type Article Slack and Salesforce integration is great for organizations that are looking for ways to improve productivity and efficiency, produce tangible results and drive their businesses forward.