AppExchange partners are constantly building new, proven apps to help you extend Salesforce and work from anywhere. Check them out right here each week.
Below are this week's recently launched apps.
Manage employee profiles, objectives, performance reviews, self-reviews, training, handovers, absence management, candidate applicant tracking, and more with this new app on AppExchange. F&P360’s HR administration panel can help you create and manage company standing data, oversee all people processes, and embody your unique culture.
Want to take over control of the appearance of your Salesforce Path? This new app allows you to choose the stage color for active, incomplete, or complete stages and includes hover-over and font colors. Make your Path follow your company's branding or choose between five confetti effects. In addition. PaintedPath is a free-to-use, lightweight component that is 100% native.
Using this new app and your Plaid Account, you can now request and allow your borrowers to authenticate their financial accounts and import data directly into Salesforce. LASER Financial Account Access works with assets and transactions Plaid products, seamlessly integrates with your CRM, and eliminates manual document collection and entry.
Compass is a fully development lifecycle app that helps capture user stories or requirements and turns them into tasks. This agile project manager also organizes tasks into epics, projects, and sprints. From this new app, you can manage backlogs, bugs, and defects that are viewable as a grid or kanban, all with customizable reports and dashboards.
Looking for an easy way to allow users to give feedback on the Salesforce org? Instant User Feedback has got you covered. New to the AppExchange, this app allows users to give feedback directly within your CRM and gives you the ability to leave compliments, report bugs, or request new features.
Organize your team’s work effectively with this intuitive, lightweight time tracker on AppExchange. True Time Tracker for Salesforce is free to use and offers a wide selection of Salesforce reports and dashboards to keep projects running smoothly and your team supported.
Forma.ai helps you transform the complexity of sales compensation into powerful leverage for revenue growth. Using strategy and execution through advanced workflow modeling, this app runs, tests, and forecasts infinite scenarios to optimize territories, quotas, and IC plans, and bridges together all SPM and ICM functions.
This new app on AppExchange helps to load multiple custom metadata records easily. In addition, Custom Metadata Type Data Loader is fully configured and requires no additional steps from the customer side to install.
Enhance database value for Salesforce Health Cloud users while promoting regulatory compliance with this new app on AppExchange. Healthcare Provider Data Mgt provides multiple modules, including healthcare licensure information directly from your CMS and imports it directly into Health Cloud.
Use these prebuilt apps to customize the way you do business. Check back or follow @appexchange on Twitter for the newest apps.
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Multi-Touch Attribution in Marketing Cloud 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Multi-Touch Attribution in Marketing Cloud Type Article Salesforce Marketing Cloud Intelligence is great for marketers and by ingesting all of your marketing channel data together with your first part data it creates a single source of truth. Here's the importance and advantages of multi-touch attribution.
- Your November 2022 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your November 2022 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article This month we got a closer look at why AI-driven hiring tools have become a significant HR resource for good, discovered now is a good time to optimize your commerce site, and took a deep dive into three major dialer options for your call center.
- Three Takeaways from the Salesforce Marketing Intelligence Report Three Takeaways from the Salesforce Marketing Intelligence Report Type Article To understand more about the trends shaping marketing efforts in the digital-first era, Salesforce surveyed marketing decision-makers about the challenges they’re facing. Here are top takeaways from the Salesforce Marketing Intelligence Report.
- How to Overcome the Top Challenges in Recruiting How to Overcome the Top Challenges in Recruiting Type Article From talent shortages to digital transformation, the priorities of the recruiting industry are changing. Overcoming those challenges will require a human-centered approach to business growth.
- Get Success Now with Partner Apps and Experts Get Success Now with Partner Apps and Experts Type Article