AppExchange partners are constantly building new, proven apps to help you extend Salesforce and work from anywhere. Check them out right here each week.
Below are this week's recently launched apps.
Covideo - Video and Screen Recorder
Covideo is an admin and developers tool that can record, send and track videos inside Salesforce. Record your screen and webcam, send videos, and track conversions, all from within Salesforce. Its a simple solution built for smarter outreach.
Yext AI Search
Yext AI Searchis a customer service app that empowers customers and agents to self-serve with direct answers. Be able to improve ticket deflection and reduce case resolution times and increase customer and agent satisfaction.
Basiq is an open banking platform that provides a range of services that make it easier to consume and draw insights from banking data. Send a unique link to your customer so they can securely share bank transaction data and have the full financial picture populated straight into Salesforce.
Aqxolt CPQ for Manufacturing and Retail
AQXOLT CPQ streamline quoting, reduce costly errors, shorten the sales cycle, increase revenue, and deliver a best-in-class selling experience. Now be able to efficiently sell and process orders.
NuDebt Lightning | A Complete System for Debt Settlement
NuDebt Lightning is a debt management suite finance app. It has the ability to handle business processes from marketing, sales, negotiations, contracting, payment processing, customer service, and client retention. Get auto-calculations , complex payment scheduling and multiple payment processes.
eFax Connector by Consensus Cloud Solutions
Use eFax Connector to share documents within workflow, and know information is secure. Securely send and receive faxes through customer relationship management platforms and manage those faxes. Highlights include eFax activity, eFax send action and eFax menu.
Varasi Ops Helper
Varasi Ops Helper is an admin and developers tools app that empowers business users to drive Salesforce’s best practices and adoption. It enables Sales Leaders, Service Leaders, Marketing Leaders and Ops Leaders to accomplish more through the system by setting up automation without developer support.
Magentrix Customer Success Portals
Magentrix Customer Success Portals is an agent productivity app making it easy to build web portals for customers. Build a web portal for customers to update info tied to accounts stored in Salesforce, launch quickly and obtain real support Customize, deliver content and share information.
Use these prebuilt apps to customize the way you do business. Check back or follow @appexchange on Twitter for the newest apps.
- Cadence Bank: RevCult Customer Spotlight Cadence Bank: RevCult Customer Spotlight Type Article When Cadence Bank realized it needed to modernize its client digital experience during COVID-19, integrating the RevCult Cloud Security app with Salesforce became an easy decision.
- Questions for Salesforce Partners, From Customers Questions for Salesforce Partners, From Customers Type Article Here are Salesforce customers' burning questions for partners, and how AppExchange Chat can help answer them.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- Eligibility Checker: MIMIT Healthcare Spotlight Eligibility Checker: MIMIT Healthcare Spotlight Type Article When MIMIT Healthcare realized they needed a quick way to verify medical insurance, turning to AppExchange was the healthcare companies next step.
- AppExchange Apps to Help You Back up Data AppExchange Apps to Help You Back up Data Type Article Let’s take a look at six apps available on AppExchange that could help back up and recover data in Salesforce