Luxury watchmaker Christopher Ward knew they wanted to get their timepieces on more wrists, so they turned to AppExchange to help scale their business globally.
Since finding the Adyen app they’ve expanded drastically, and now their watches are now being sold in 100 countries and counting. Who else out there wants that kind of growth?
Explore Adyen on AppExchange >>
Most Recent Articles
- Your January 2023 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your January 2023 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article TThis month we got a closer look at how data will only be valuable if it is of high quality, discovered how a warehouse management system can be used to delight your customers, and took a deep dive into how ESG risks are changing operations.
- Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Type Article Environmental, social, and governance risks are changing how businesses operate. Prompted by customers, investors, and regulators - business managers need ways to identify and address ESG risks in their offerings, operations, and supply chains.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Type Article Slack and Salesforce integration is great for organizations that are looking for ways to improve productivity and efficiency, produce tangible results and drive their businesses forward.
- How to Use AI to Improve Your Sales Efficiency How to Use AI to Improve Your Sales Efficiency Type Article If you're looking for ways to use AI to improve your sales efficiency, here are some concrete ways to start using it, including how to improve workflows.