Play BINGO, Win Prizes
We're celebrating 10 million AppExchange installs. Join in on the fun:
1. Download any (or all!) versions of our BINGO card for a chance to win a $25 Salesforce Store gift card.
2. Follow @appexchange on Twitter.
3. On 1/18 beginning at 9 a.m. Pacific, we’ll tweet an AppExchange app every 5 minutes for a total of 24 apps.
4. Match the apps on your card and tweet BINGO with a screenshot of your completed card (5 across, down, or diagonal accepted) along with #Sweepstakes and #10million. Make sure to mention or tag @appexchange!
Then you're entered to win! Get official rules here: sforce.co/3EgON6o
To download, right-click and save the image.
Good luck and thanks for celebrating this momentous moment with us.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Installing an AppExchange App to Earn that Trailhead Badge? This Might Help Installing an AppExchange App to Earn that Trailhead Badge? This Might Help By Amanda Nelson Type Article Looking to install an app with package number 04t500000000YYSAA2## as part of a Trailhead module? Here's a step by step guide to resolving it and earning that badge.
- Using Machine Learning to Drive Deep Personalization with Data Using Machine Learning to Drive Deep Personalization with Data Type Article Harnessing digital and data, especially through machine learning, enables speedy, rich customer relationships and allows companies to move toward hyper-personalization.
- Unlocking Slack’s Full Potential With Intelligent Search Unlocking Slack’s Full Potential With Intelligent Search Type Article By integrating intelligent search with your Slack workspace, you’re bringing together the two most important requirements for collaboration to happen — communication and knowledge.
- TaroWorks and Salesforce: Empowering Nonprofit Organizations In Remote Locations TaroWorks and Salesforce: Empowering Nonprofit Organizations In Remote Locations Type Article In this post, we look at how TaroWorks, headquartered in Washington, DC, has partnered with Salesforce and AppExchange to solve issues for rural nonprofits.