Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace for apps and experts, has been recognized as a Leader in The Forrester New Wave™: Marketplaces For SaaS Sourcing, Q1 2022 report.
Forrester’s evaluation of the nine most significant providers in the SaaS Marketplace category found that Salesforce “leads with a mature marketplace that delivers breadth and scale of SaaS solutions.”
“In today’s work-from-anywhere world, the importance of low-code and no-code apps for every product, customer journey, and need has never been more apparent,” said Woodson Martin, GM & EVP, Salesforce AppExchange. “Our trusted marketplace of over 7,000 apps and experts, which recently surpassed 10 million customer installs, is a direct reflection of the innovation customers are seeking and achieving with partners on AppExchange.”
According to the report, Forrester gave Salesforce the highest possible ratings in the criteria of availability of applications, buyer interface, due diligence and assurance, AI and automation, vision, roadmap, and market approach.
The Forrester report said, “Despite this being a newer market, Salesforce has a long history of running its AppExchange…Salesforce has thousands of applications in its marketplace in a range of categories, with an emphasis on business apps.”
The Forrester New Wave™: Marketplaces For SaaS Sourcing, Q1 2022 is available here.
This post originally appeared on the Salesforce Newsroom.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Congratulations to the AppExchange Partners on the 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 Congratulations to the AppExchange Partners on the 2022 Forbes Cloud 100 By Monica Girolami Type Article It’s time again for the Forbes Cloud 100, which celebrates the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies around the globe. This year, Forbes named several AppExchange partners as leaders, as well as many Salesforce Ventures companies.
- 20 Leadership Lessons Learned From 20 Years at Salesforce 20 Leadership Lessons Learned From 20 Years at Salesforce Type Article What’s one of the most impactful questions a leader can ask? Senior Vice President Mike Wolff shares his thoughts on collaboration and success.
- Your July 2022 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your July 2022 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article This month we got a closer look at how AppExchange apps can help make working from home more productive, how managing reviews in Salesforce can maximize customer satisfaction, and took a deep dive into prospecting techniques for your sales team.
- This Nonprofit Uses Technology To Improve Families’ Lives This Nonprofit Uses Technology To Improve Families’ Lives Type Article Zero to Three uses a Salesforce ecosystem to support its work with children and families. The technology became especially critical during the pandemic. Here are the apps that help make it possible.