When Namely needed to update the way their sales team interacted with customers, they knew they’d find the solutions they needed to make their business more unified on AppExchange.
After installing the SearchUnify app, they were not only able to offer an efficient customer service process, they finally had the data they needed to make more informed decisions in the office. And who doesn’t love actionable insights?
Explore SearchUnify on AppExchange >>
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Multi-Touch Attribution in Marketing Cloud 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Multi-Touch Attribution in Marketing Cloud Type Article Salesforce Marketing Cloud Intelligence is great for marketers and by ingesting all of your marketing channel data together with your first part data it creates a single source of truth. Here's the importance and advantages of multi-touch attribution.
- Three Takeaways from the Salesforce Marketing Intelligence Report Three Takeaways from the Salesforce Marketing Intelligence Report Type Article To understand more about the trends shaping marketing efforts in the digital-first era, Salesforce surveyed marketing decision-makers about the challenges they’re facing. Here are top takeaways from the Salesforce Marketing Intelligence Report.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- How to Overcome the Top Challenges in Recruiting How to Overcome the Top Challenges in Recruiting Type Article From talent shortages to digital transformation, the priorities of the recruiting industry are changing. Overcoming those challenges will require a human-centered approach to business growth.
- Three Outbound Dialers and Why a Power Dialer Wins Three Outbound Dialers and Why a Power Dialer Wins Type Article When it comes to running a successful call center, there’s little debate over whether you should invest in call center software or a private branch exchange (PBX) solution. Spoiler alert: the winner is call center software.