This week, the community gathered in San Francisco and on Salesforce+ for TrailblazerDX (TDX), joining us to discover new ways to build success now with Salesforce.
During these two exciting days, we blurred the lines between learning and fun by bringing admins, developers, architects, partners, entrepreneurs, and IT leaders together to immerse themselves in a world-class learning experience that explored how to build apps on Customer 360, integrate with MuleSoft, connect with Slack, and power analytics with Tableau.
If it sounds exciting, it was! But don’t worry if you couldn’t join in person or watch online on Salesforce+. Erase that FOMO with this handy blog, which highlights both our customer sessions, just in case you couldn’t stop by and say hello.
Admins: Make Life Easier with These 10 AppExchange Apps
This pawsome session, with speakers Quinn Knoblock, Sr. Product Marketing Rep for Salesforce, and Mike Martin, Chief Customer Officer at 10K Advisors, shared 10 exciting partner apps on AppExchange that can help extend the full power of the Customer 360, so you can get the most out of your Salesforce investment.
This collection of customizable apps includes offerings from Labs, which are free solutions built by Salesforce employees to help you solve common business challenges, plus data-related apps, integration and automation solutions, and productivity apps.
Specific apps featured in the session include Salesforce Adoption Dashboards, Schedul-o-matic 9000, Formstack, Cloudingo, Email-to-Flow, Workato, TaskRay, Blackthorn, Elements Cloud, and Clone this User.
Want to learn more about these exciting apps? Check out the session deck to take a deeper dive into the apps that help Martin and many other customers solve business challenges.
Accelerate Your Digital Transformation with AppExchange
This session was downright catastic! This interview, featuring Adriana Santos, Director of Product Marketing, and Kelly Bentubo, a Salesforce Architect at Alpine Intel, showed how businesses can leverage partner solutions on AppExchange to drive productivity and automation at scale, as well as create a seamless customer experience to drive even greater customer loyalty.
During the 20-minute interview, Bentubo shared how partner solutions can help your business save time, energy, and resources immediately and how AppExchange has been an invaluable tool in her toolkit throughout her journey with Salesforce.
Her three biggest AppExchange tips for Trailblazers included:
1. You don’t know what you don’t know. Dive into AppExchange.
2. Leverage your network to learn about partners that could be a great fit for your business.
3. Attend Demo Jams! Showcase new and leading partner solutions.
What were Bentubo’s go-to apps to help drive business success? The three she mentioned specifically included Conga, Validity, and Salesforce Labs.
Want to see more from this interview? Check out the session deck to learn more.
Discover more admin and developer tools on AppExchange.
Most Recent Articles
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Why Choose Cloud for Inventory Management Why Choose Cloud for Inventory Management Type Article If your business owns inventory or manages it for others, you know to be successful inventory management is crucial. But when it comes to your business it’s important to consider how it’s done and what’s the best approach.
- Sentiment Analysis Through the Lens of a SaaS CTO Sentiment Analysis Through the Lens of a SaaS CTO Type Article sentiment analysis, also called opinion mining, is a natural language processing (NLP) technique that classifies data as positive, negative, or neutral. But why is it important?
- Marketing Automation, Get Your Head in the Game Marketing Automation, Get Your Head in the Game Type Article When you bring data sources together to create targeted segments and adjust a customer experience based on real-time data from other sources – such as your customer relationship management (CRM) or other internal systems – it elevates the experience.
- Looking Ahead: How State CIOs Hope to Guide Change and Collaboration Looking Ahead: How State CIOs Hope to Guide Change and Collaboration Type Article Today, State Chief Information Officers (CIOs) must confront a host of problems while seeking to meet citizen and constituent demands for digital access while enabling technological growth and consolidation.