This week, the community gathered in San Francisco and on Salesforce+ for TrailblazerDX (TDX), joining us to discover new ways to build success now with Salesforce.
During these two exciting days, we blurred the lines between learning and fun by bringing admins, developers, architects, partners, entrepreneurs, and IT leaders together to immerse themselves in a world-class learning experience that explored how to build apps on Customer 360, integrate with MuleSoft, connect with Slack, and power analytics with Tableau.
If it sounds exciting, it was! But don’t worry if you couldn’t join in person or watch online on Salesforce+. Erase that FOMO with this handy blog, which highlights both our customer sessions, just in case you couldn’t stop by and say hello.
Admins: Make Life Easier with These 10 AppExchange Apps
This pawsome session, with speakers Quinn Knoblock, Sr. Product Marketing Rep for Salesforce, and Mike Martin, Chief Customer Officer at 10K Advisors, shared 10 exciting partner apps on AppExchange that can help extend the full power of the Customer 360, so you can get the most out of your Salesforce investment.
This collection of customizable apps includes offerings from Labs, which are free solutions built by Salesforce employees to help you solve common business challenges, plus data-related apps, integration and automation solutions, and productivity apps.
Specific apps featured in the session include Salesforce Adoption Dashboards, Schedul-o-matic 9000, Formstack, Cloudingo, Email-to-Flow, Workato, TaskRay, Blackthorn, Elements Cloud, and Clone this User.
Want to learn more about these exciting apps? Check out the session deck to take a deeper dive into the apps that help Martin and many other customers solve business challenges.
Accelerate Your Digital Transformation with AppExchange
This session was downright catastic! This interview, featuring Adriana Santos, Director of Product Marketing, and Kelly Bentubo, a Salesforce Architect at Alpine Intel, showed how businesses can leverage partner solutions on AppExchange to drive productivity and automation at scale, as well as create a seamless customer experience to drive even greater customer loyalty.
During the 20-minute interview, Bentubo shared how partner solutions can help your business save time, energy, and resources immediately and how AppExchange has been an invaluable tool in her toolkit throughout her journey with Salesforce.
Her three biggest AppExchange tips for Trailblazers included:
1. You don’t know what you don’t know. Dive into AppExchange.
2. Leverage your network to learn about partners that could be a great fit for your business.
3. Attend Demo Jams! Showcase new and leading partner solutions.
What were Bentubo’s go-to apps to help drive business success? The three she mentioned specifically included Conga, Validity, and Salesforce Labs.
Want to see more from this interview? Check out the session deck to learn more.
Discover more admin and developer tools on AppExchange.
Most Recent Articles
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.
- Salesforce AppExchange Positioned as a Leader in SaaS Marketplaces Analyst Repor Salesforce AppExchange Positioned as a Leader in SaaS Marketplaces Analyst Repor By Amanda Matlock Type Article Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace for apps and experts, has been recognized as a Leader in The Forrester New Wave™: Marketplaces For SaaS Sourcing, Q4 2023 analyst report.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Making Waves: Supercharge your Inclusion and Hire with Intention Making Waves: Supercharge your Inclusion and Hire with Intention Type Article Dreamforce was the place to see our Partners and Workforce Development Community come together and share their commitment to driving ecosystem growth through a lens of diversity and inclusion.