Our team set out to talk to customers at Dreamforce 2022 to find out what exactly they love about AppExchange. Their unbridled enthusiasm was more than we expected.
So, what exactly was the bottom line? Our Trailblazers love AppExchange because it boosts efficiency, solves business problems, sets businesses up for success, and helps them get the most out of Salesforce.
Here’s a closer look at what exactly they had to say.
AppExchange is Easy to Use
“It saves so much time,” Salesforce MVP Stephanie Forest said. “Everything is so simple to install and get up and running. For me, three words that sum up the AppExchange are fast, easy, and secure.”
AppExchange Sets You Up for Success
“When I have a problem or a request from a customer I always start with the AppExchange because it helps us be more efficient in implementing new solutions for that customer,” Salesforce MVP Mike Martin said. “The AppExchange is a huge benefit for our business because we don’t have to start from scratch when implementing a solution for a customer. It saves time and money.”
AppExchange Makes You More Efficient
“I’m a big fan of AppExchange because it can help you solve pretty much any business problem you have,” AppExchange All Star Zarina Varley Scott said. “It’s improved my business by extending Salesforce’s functionality and giving us the opportunity to streamline and digitalize old, analog processes. It’s been a total game-changer.”
AppExchange Increases Value
“If I could sum up the AppExchange in three words, I would call it a platform for business,” AppExchange All Star Andrew Russo said. “It allows me to be able to deliver exceptional experiences. There are some awesome apps we’re able to use that cost us nothing, add instant value to our end users, and give them really good functionality we don’t have to build out from scratch.”
AppExchange is Functional and Fun
“The AppExchange has made me more successful because it has so many great solutions that can help me achieve my goals,” AppExchange All Star Gabie Caballero said. “It definitely puts the fun in functionality.”
Get success now with apps and experts on AppExchange! Explore how you can lower costs, grow revenue, and get more value out of Salesforce here.
Most Recent Articles
- Show me the ROI: An Ultimate Guide to Sales Enablement Show me the ROI: An Ultimate Guide to Sales Enablement Type Article Sales enablement isn’t just about employee onboarding, training, or content. When done right, it also reduces churn and drives revenue. But how do you make it work — and convince senior management of the value of sales enablement along the way?
- Your January 2023 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your January 2023 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article TThis month we got a closer look at how data will only be valuable if it is of high quality, discovered how a warehouse management system can be used to delight your customers, and took a deep dive into how ESG risks are changing operations.
- Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Managing ESG Risk in the Supply Chain Type Article Environmental, social, and governance risks are changing how businesses operate. Prompted by customers, investors, and regulators - business managers need ways to identify and address ESG risks in their offerings, operations, and supply chains.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Slack + Salesforce = More Productivity Type Article Slack and Salesforce integration is great for organizations that are looking for ways to improve productivity and efficiency, produce tangible results and drive their businesses forward.