Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace for apps and experts, has been recognized as a Leader in The Forrester New Wave™: Marketplaces For SaaS Sourcing, Q4 2023 analyst report.
Forrester's evaluation found that “Salesforce continues to be a SaaS poster child and a pacesetter, both generally and in its SaaS marketplace.” It also gave Salesforce the highest possible ratings in the criteria of availability of applications, search capability, product details, peer reviews, global availability, vision, innovation, roadmap, community, and number of customers.
In addition, Forrester’s evaluation of the most significant providers in the SaaS Marketplace category found that Salesforce “Salesforce has a well-established, big marketplace for SaaS solutions that is widely adopted in its vast customer base. It has also done a lot to foster security, peer reviews, and information and details.”
“We believe this recognition is a direct reflection of the innovation we are achieving with our partners as we scale to serve more and more customers,” Alice Steinglass, EVP & GM, Salesforce Platform & AppExchange said. “Moving forward, we want to bring the power of the Salesforce ecosystem to every product, industry, and customer journey, and believe our investments in trusted data, AI, and CRM will play a key role in that effort."
Why It’s Important: 88% of IT leaders view app integrations as critical for building connected customer experiences.
- AppExchange is a trusted marketplace that empowers companies, admins, developers, and entrepreneurs to build, market, and grow in entirely new ways.
- More than 91% of Salesforce customers, from small businesses to enterprise companies, have installed at least one app from AppExchange.
-Since its launch in 2006, the platform has grown to include more than 8,000 apps and experts, with over 12 million customer installs.
- Partners are building apps on AppExchange to help them extend and enrich their AI and data strategy and workflows, found on the new AI + Data + CRM Collection.
- AppExchange recently announced more than 100 new Tableau Accelerators and expanded its commerce ecosystem for Commerce Cloud customers.
- Learn more about Salesforce’s partner ecosystem and visit the AppExchange.
- Read more about the winners of the 2023 Partner Innovation Awards HERE.
- View the Forrester Wave™: SaaS Marketplaces, Q4 2023 report, available HERE.
Most Recent Articles
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Making Waves: Supercharge your Inclusion and Hire with Intention Making Waves: Supercharge your Inclusion and Hire with Intention Type Article Dreamforce was the place to see our Partners and Workforce Development Community come together and share their commitment to driving ecosystem growth through a lens of diversity and inclusion.
- AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 AI Takes Center Stage at Dreamforce ‘23 By Amanda Matlock Type Article Dreamforce ‘23 was all about connecting over a technological advancement that’s affecting all aspects of business — artificial intelligence — and how organizations can streamline their organizations and find success with AI + Data + CRM.