We are very excited that you're interested in the AppExchange Demo Jam. Whether it's live at an event, or live for a webinar, the Demo Jam is a great way to increase community engagement and awareness of apps by bringing app users and app builders together.
What is the Demo Jam?
Game show style event where 4-6 app partners showcase their most compelling app in a super short, no fluff, 3-minute demo
At the end, the attendees vote live on their favorite demo (the winner gets an exciting prize)
Hosted by AppExchange and well-known Salesforce MVP(s)
Focus might differ each month (Sales, Marketing, Service, CPQ, Community, etc.)
Where Is It?
Demo Jams are held live at events and online via webinar.
Webinar: Platform is GoToWebinar held every third Thursday at 2pm ET
Live Event: To be confirmed based on each event location, typically held in Expo hall theater of event
Why Do It:
Great opportunity to give a demo to a live audience of 60-100
Great brand exposure: AppExchange promotes heavily and each partner will hopefully promote for great cross-pollination
- The opt in lead list provided within 24 hours
- Recording provided for future use
- Recording shared on YouTube for added exposure
Excellent opportunity to put your best demo delivery teammate in the spotlight
It's a TON of fun
Can I See Some Examples?
- Here is the Demo Jam from London’s Calling 2016
- Here is a Demo Jam from our webinar series
- Here is a Demo Jam from Dreamforce
What are the Demo Jam Rules?
- 3 minutes for your live demo (with a :30 warning)
- For the webinar, 1 audience question at the end of your demo
- NO slides / power point / video - it must be live
I'm interested. What are the next steps?
If you've been asked to do a Demo Jam:
- Attend mandatory 30-minute kick off call
- Practice your 3-minute demo
- Arrive to your Demo Jam 15-20 minutes early
- Share it on social media with hashtag #AppDemoJam
- Get ready to rummmbbllleee!
Think you've got what it takes to demo your app in three minutes or less? Email us at email@example.com to get started.
- Zenkraft: Luxury Garage Sale Customer Spotlight Zenkraft: Luxury Garage Sale Customer Spotlight Type Article Check out how Luxury Garage Sale increases operational efficiency by 90% with Zenkraft.
- Why Data Management is Essential for Sales Teams Why Data Management is Essential for Sales Teams Type Article Learn why mastering data management is essential for sales teams to stay focused on selling.
- Introducing Service Cloud Essentials Introducing Service Cloud Essentials Type Article
- App Mavericks: Connect Sales and Finance with Sage Intacct App Mavericks: Connect Sales and Finance with Sage Intacct By Andrew Gothelf Type Article On this episode of App Mavericks, Salesforce MVP Kristi Guzman interviews Sage Intacct Product Manager Tony McKenzie to learn how Sage Intacct delivers cloud-based financial management with automation, collaboration, and controls to grow your business.
- 8 Salesforce Labs Solutions Customers Love 8 Salesforce Labs Solutions Customers Love By Christine Lee Type Article 3 Salesforce Customers and User Group Leaders share their favorite Labs Solutions that helped them solve their toughest business challenges.