We are very excited that you're interested in the AppExchange Demo Jam. Whether it's live at an event, or live for a webinar, the Demo Jam is a great way to increase community engagement and awareness of apps by bringing app users and app builders together.
What is a Demo Jam?
Demo Jams are a game show style event where 4-8 app partners showcase their most compelling app in a super short, no fluff, 3-minute demo.
- At the end, the attendees vote live on their favorite demo (the winner gets an exciting prize)
- Hosted by AppExchange and Salesforce MVPs
- Theme might differ each month (sales, marketing, service, healthcare, financial services, etc.)
Where Is It?
Demo Jams are held live at events and online via webinar.
Webinar: Platform is GoToWebinar held every third Thursday at 2pm ET
Live Event: To be confirmed based on each event location, typically held in Expo hall theater of event
Why Do It?
Demo Jams are a great opportunity to give a demo to a live audience of 80-150. They are a platform for brand exposure. AppExchange promotes heavily and each partner will hopefully promote for great cross-pollination. For webinars:
- The opt in lead list provided within 24 hours
- Recording shared on YouTube for added exposure
It's an excellent opportunity to put your best demo delivery teammate in the spotlight. Plus, it's a TON of fun!
Can I See Some Examples?
What are the Demo Jam rules?
It's simple. There are only three rules.
1. Your live demo must be three minutes (or less)
2. NO slides / power point / video - it must be a live demo
3. There will only be one winner per Demo Jam
How do I win a Demo Jam?
There's no better way to find out how to win a Demo Jam than to hear from past winners. Here's what they have to say:
I'm interested. What are the next steps?
Think you've got what it takes to demo your app in three minutes or less? If you've got a paid AppExchange solution with an agreement in place, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you'd like to participate. Please note participation is based on availability. Each month has a different theme, and the AppExchange team will work with you to determine the best theme for your solution. Once you're in a Demo Jam, get ready to:
- Attend a mandatory 30-minute kick off call
- Practice your 3-minute demo
- Arrive to your Demo Jam 15-20 minutes early
- Share it on social media with hashtag #DemoJam
To be considered for a Demo Jam at events such as World Tours and Dreamforce, you must be a sponsor of the event and have a live, active AppExchange listing.
Get ready to rummmbbllleee!
- Did You Spot These 12 AppExchange Solutions on Trailhead? Did You Spot These 12 AppExchange Solutions on Trailhead? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Here’s a look at some of the Trailhead modules including AppExchange, and the solutions you can install for each one. Get started on the path to badges, points, and Ranger status today.
- Disrupting Health Engagement: 5 Paths to Success Disrupting Health Engagement: 5 Paths to Success Type Article Angel Leon, Head of Operations and Product at Health Hero, discusses five ways companies can disrupt health engagement.
- Find What You're Looking For With These 7 AppExchange Apps Find What You're Looking For With These 7 AppExchange Apps By Holly Rushton Type Article Celebrate our seven million installs milestone with these seven AppExchange solutions you might be looking for to solve a challenge.
- 1 AppExchange Question: 1,000+ AppExchange Responses 1 AppExchange Question: 1,000+ AppExchange Responses By Holly Rushton Type Article At TDX ‘19, we asked attendees, “What solution would you like to see on AppExchange?” and the response was positively amazing, as event attendees feverishly wrote their answers on notecards. Appy’s Brainstorm Board was completely covered, top to bottom, e
- From PDF to Labs App: The Salesforce Optimizer Gets Redefined From PDF to Labs App: The Salesforce Optimizer Gets Redefined Type Article Salesforce Optimizer App (Beta) launched via Salesforce Labs. With the app, you’ll get the same personalized and actionable recommendations you know and love, but in an all-new interactive interface.