We are very excited that you're interested in the AppExchange Demo Jam. Whether it's at an event or online, the Demo Jam is a great way to increase community engagement and awareness of apps by bringing app users and app builders together.
What is a Demo Jam?
Demo Jams are a game show style event where 4-6 app partners showcase their most compelling app in a super short, no fluff, 3-minute demo.
- At the end, the attendees vote live on their favorite demo (the winner gets an exciting prize)
- Hosted by AppExchange and Salesforce MVPs
- Theme might differ each month (sales, marketing, service, healthcare, financial services, etc.)
Where Is It?
Demo Jams are held live at events, webinars (register here), and online on appdemojam.com via YouTube. Live events are confirmed based on each event location, but they're typically held in the Expo hall theater of the event.
Why Do It?
Demo Jams are a great opportunity to give a demo to a live audience of 80-150. The Demo Jam videos have seen up to 11,000 views per video. They are a platform for brand exposure. AppExchange promotes heavily and each partner will hopefully promote for great cross-pollination.
It's an excellent opportunity to put your best demo delivery teammate in the spotlight. Plus, it's a TON of fun!
Can I See Some Examples?
What are the Demo Jam rules?
It's simple. There are only three rules.
1. Your live demo must be three minutes (or less)
2. NO slides / power point / video - it must be a live demo
3. There will only be one winner per Demo Jam
How do I win a Demo Jam?
There's no better way to find out how to win a Demo Jam than to hear from past winners. Here's what they have to say:
I'm interested. What are the next steps?
Think you've got what it takes to demo your app in three minutes or less? If you've got a paid AppExchange solution with an agreement in place, check out this page to get started. Please note participation is based on availability. Each month has a different theme, and the AppExchange team will work with you to determine the best theme for your solution. Once you're in a Demo Jam, get ready to:
- Attend a mandatory 30-minute kick off call
- Practice your 3-minute demo
- Arrive to your Demo Jam on time or early
- Share it on social media with hashtag #DemoJam
To be considered for a Demo Jam at events, you must be a sponsor of the event and have a live, active AppExchange listing.
Get ready to rummmbbllleee!
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Multi-Touch Attribution in Marketing Cloud 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Multi-Touch Attribution in Marketing Cloud Type Article Salesforce Marketing Cloud Intelligence is great for marketers and by ingesting all of your marketing channel data together with your first part data it creates a single source of truth. Here's the importance and advantages of multi-touch attribution.
- Three Takeaways from the Salesforce Marketing Intelligence Report Three Takeaways from the Salesforce Marketing Intelligence Report Type Article To understand more about the trends shaping marketing efforts in the digital-first era, Salesforce surveyed marketing decision-makers about the challenges they’re facing. Here are top takeaways from the Salesforce Marketing Intelligence Report.
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- How to Overcome the Top Challenges in Recruiting How to Overcome the Top Challenges in Recruiting Type Article From talent shortages to digital transformation, the priorities of the recruiting industry are changing. Overcoming those challenges will require a human-centered approach to business growth.
- Three Outbound Dialers and Why a Power Dialer Wins Three Outbound Dialers and Why a Power Dialer Wins Type Article When it comes to running a successful call center, there’s little debate over whether you should invest in call center software or a private branch exchange (PBX) solution. Spoiler alert: the winner is call center software.