We are very excited that you're interested in the AppExchange Demo Jam. Whether it's at an event or online, the Demo Jam is a great way to increase community engagement and awareness of apps by bringing app users and app builders together.
What is a Demo Jam?
Demo Jams are a game show style event where 4-6 app partners showcase their most compelling app in a super short, no fluff, 3-minute demo.
- At the end, the attendees vote live on their favorite demo (the winner gets an exciting prize)
- Hosted by AppExchange and Salesforce MVPs
- Theme might differ each month (sales, marketing, service, healthcare, financial services, etc.)
Where Is It?
Why Do It?
Demo Jams are a great opportunity to give a demo to a live audience of 80-150. The Demo Jam videos have seen up to 11,000 views per video. They are a platform for brand exposure. AppExchange promotes heavily and each partner will hopefully promote for great cross-pollination.
It's an excellent opportunity to put your best demo delivery teammate in the spotlight. Plus, it's a TON of fun!
Can I See Some Examples?
What are the Demo Jam rules?
It's simple. There are only three rules.
1. Your live demo must be three minutes (or less)
2. NO slides / power point / video - it must be a live demo
3. There will only be one winner per Demo Jam
How do I win a Demo Jam?
There's no better way to find out how to win a Demo Jam than to hear from past winners. Here's what they have to say:
I'm interested. What are the next steps?
Think you've got what it takes to demo your app in three minutes or less? If you've got a paid AppExchange solution with an agreement in place, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you'd like to participate. Please note participation is based on availability. Each month has a different theme, and the AppExchange team will work with you to determine the best theme for your solution. Once you're in a Demo Jam, get ready to:
- Attend a mandatory 30-minute kick off call
- Practice your 3-minute demo
- Arrive to your Demo Jam 15-20 minutes early
- Share it on social media with hashtag #DemoJam
To be considered for a Demo Jam at events such as World Tours and Dreamforce, you must be a sponsor of the event and have a live, active AppExchange listing.
Get ready to rummmbbllleee!
- Meeting GDPR Compliance with the AppExchange Meeting GDPR Compliance with the AppExchange Type Article Discover why GDPR compliance is so important for businesses, and how AppExchange apps can help you comply in 30 minutes or less.
- Behind the App: Recap of the Episodes Behind the App: Recap of the Episodes Type Article Dive into this recap of Behind the App, a monthly Trailhead Live series that takes a deep dive into Labs solutions and the creators behind them.
- PROLIFIQ CRUSH: RapidRatings Customer Spotlight PROLIFIQ CRUSH: RapidRatings Customer Spotlight Type Article After launching two new products, RapidRatings leveraged PROLIFIQ CRUSH and Salesforce to identify new opportunities and get in front of decision-makers.
- FineMark Enables eSigning with DocuSign and Salesforce FineMark Enables eSigning with DocuSign and Salesforce Type Article To implement electronic signing capabilities and streamline the agreement process for its celebrity clientele, FineMark integrated DocuSign eSignature and DocuSign CLM with Salesforce.
- Integrating a Marketing Platform with Salesforce Integrating a Marketing Platform with Salesforce Type Article Integrating a marketing platform within Salesforce, and utilizing the AppExchange to extend that platform, can drive measurable results. Here are 4 things to consider first.