We are very excited that you're interested in the AppExchange Demo Jam. Whether it's live at an event, or live for a webinar, the Demo Jam is a great way to increase community engagement and awareness of apps by bringing app users and app builders together.
What is the Demo Jam?
- Game show style event where 4-6 app partners showcase their most compelling app in a super short, no fluff, 3-minute demo
- At the end, the attendees vote live on their favorite demo (the winner gets an exciting prize)
- Hosted by AppExchange and well-known Salesforce MVP(s)
- Focus might differ each month (Sales, Marketing, Service, CPQ, Community, etc.)
Where Is It?
Demo Jams are held live at events and online via webinar.
Webinar: Platform is GoToWebinar held every third Thursday at 2pm ET
Live Event: To be confirmed based on each event location, typically held in Expo hall theater of event
Why Do It:
Great opportunity to give a demo to a live audience of 80-150
Great brand exposure: AppExchange promotes heavily and each partner will hopefully promote for great cross-pollination
- The opt in lead list provided within 24 hours
- Recording provided for future use
- Recording shared on YouTube for added exposure
- Excellent opportunity to put your best demo delivery teammate in the spotlight
- It's a TON of fun
Can I See Some Examples?
- Here is a Demo Jam from our webinar series
- Here is a Demo Jam from Dreamforce
- London's Calling Demo Jam
What are the Demo Jam Rules?
- 3 minutes for your live demo (with a 30-second warning)
- For the webinar, 1 audience question at the end of your demo
- NO slides / power point / video - it must be live
How do I win a Demo Jam?
There's no better way to find out how to win a Demo Jam than to hear from past winners. Here's what they have to say:
- HG Data: How to Win a Salesforce Demo Jam Event
- A Conversation with Copado’s David Venegas, 3x Demo Jam Winner
- The 3-Minute Pitch that Won Over Dreamforce Audiences — Twice
I'm interested. What are the next steps?
Think you've got what it takes to demo your app in three minutes or less? If you've got a paid AppExchange solution with an agreement in place, email us at email@example.com to let us know you'd like to participate. Please note participation is based on availability.
Each month has a different theme, and the AppExchange team will work with you to determine the best theme for your solution.
Once you're in a Demo Jam, get ready for:
- Attend mandatory 30-minute kick off call
- Practice your 3-minute demo
- Arrive to your Demo Jam 15-20 minutes early
- Share it on social media with hashtag #AppDemoJam
Get ready to rummmbbllleee!
- Forrester Names Salesforce a SaaS Marketplace Leader Forrester Names Salesforce a SaaS Marketplace Leader Type Article We are excited to be named a leader in The Forrester New Wave™: SaaS Marketplaces, Q4 2018 report. In its evaluation of AppExchange, Forrester found Salesforce “remains a powerful choice in terms of scale, breadth, and innovation.”
- TimeTrade: Regroup Customer Spotlight TimeTrade: Regroup Customer Spotlight Type Article Regroup Mass Notification increased their web conversion rate by 54% with TimeTrade.
- 8 Expert Tips to Improve Employee Productivity 8 Expert Tips to Improve Employee Productivity Type Article To understand how you can encourage others to work smarter, we sat down with Conga and Dun & Bradstreet.
- AI is Coming to Dinner AI is Coming to Dinner Type Article Chris Bauserman, VP of Product & Segment Marketing at NICE inContact, shares insights on this question: is it time to put AI at the head of the table in your 2019 plans – or still run some pilots from the proverbial “little kids table”?
- Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how View Dynamic Glass saw an 80% reduction in time spent crafting presentations with Prolifiq.