We are very excited that you're interested in the AppExchange Demo Jam. Whether it's at an event or online, the Demo Jam is a great way to increase community engagement and awareness of apps by bringing app users and app builders together.
What is a Demo Jam?
Demo Jams are a game show style event where 4-6 app partners showcase their most compelling app in a super short, no fluff, 3-minute demo.
- At the end, the attendees vote live on their favorite demo (the winner gets an exciting prize)
- Hosted by AppExchange and Salesforce MVPs
- Theme might differ each month (sales, marketing, service, healthcare, financial services, etc.)
Where Is It?
Demo Jams are held live at events, webinars (register here), and online on appdemojam.com via YouTube. Live events are confirmed based on each event location, but they're typically held in the Expo hall theater of the event.
Why Do It?
Demo Jams are a great opportunity to give a demo to a live audience of 80-150. The Demo Jam videos have seen up to 11,000 views per video. They are a platform for brand exposure. AppExchange promotes heavily and each partner will hopefully promote for great cross-pollination.
It's an excellent opportunity to put your best demo delivery teammate in the spotlight. Plus, it's a TON of fun!
Can I See Some Examples?
What are the Demo Jam rules?
It's simple. There are only three rules.
1. Your live demo must be three minutes (or less)
2. NO slides / power point / video - it must be a live demo
3. There will only be one winner per Demo Jam
How do I win a Demo Jam?
There's no better way to find out how to win a Demo Jam than to hear from past winners. Here's what they have to say:
I'm interested. What are the next steps?
Think you've got what it takes to demo your app in three minutes or less? If you've got a paid AppExchange solution with an agreement in place, check out this page to get started. Please note participation is based on availability. Each month has a different theme, and the AppExchange team will work with you to determine the best theme for your solution. Once you're in a Demo Jam, get ready to:
- Attend a mandatory 30-minute kick off call
- Practice your 3-minute demo
- Arrive to your Demo Jam on time or early
- Share it on social media with hashtag #DemoJam
To be considered for a Demo Jam at events, you must be a sponsor of the event and have a live, active AppExchange listing.
Get ready to rummmbbllleee!
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Your June 2022 AppExchange Monthly Briefing Your June 2022 AppExchange Monthly Briefing By Amanda Matlock Type Article This month we got a look at how brands can use SMS marketing to create meaningful relationships, at how a subpar tech stack can impede your agent experience, and saw how Artificial Intelligence is helping recruiters create a more diverse team.
- How to Set Up a Contact Center in 5 Steps How to Set Up a Contact Center in 5 Steps Type Article Contact centers are the first point of contact for everyone reaching out to your company, so it’s crucial to have a qualified team and innovative technology driving you forward. Let’s look at five steps to get started.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Matlock Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- Getting Data Quality Right in Salesforce Before Tackling Attribution Getting Data Quality Right in Salesforce Before Tackling Attribution Type Article For data to be useful marketers should use attribution to quantify the role of each advertising impression on a customer’s purchase or conversion decision. Attribution gives marketers visibility into what campaigns are generating the desired outcomes.