Here's a look at favorite apps from Salesforce MVPs and AppExchange All Stars.
Field Trip is super helpful in analyzing fields. - Erica Champine, AppExchange All Star
Draggin Role helps you see who is assigned to what role in your role hierarchy. What other way would there be to easily move and then visualize changes with just a refresh? - Carrie Anderson, AppExchange All Star
Cloudingo makes de-duping soooo easy. - Brenda Gonzalez, AppExchange All Star
Salesforce Community Management Package is extremely useful in community implementations and provides customer with immediate access to communities reports and dashboards. - Phil Weinmeister, Salesforce MVP
Apsona is the Swiss Army Knife for nonprofits. It allows you to create complex reports, update records, even create mail merges. It can do so much! - Nick Lindberg, Salesforce MVP
LeanData solves a fundamental limitation with Salesforce's architecture. - Travis Henry, AppExchange All Star
Conga Composer is transformational. It's allowed us to easily generate documents (customer facing and internal) based on Salesforce data at the click of a button. - Dominic Ionadi, AppExchange All Star
DemandTools saves my team and me hours of work by quickly being able to update thousands of records at the same time. - Leyna Hoffer, Salesforce MVP
SpringCM rocks document management. - Jean-Michel Mougeolle, Salesforce MVP
Apttus Contract Management actually does make a different to operations and how they function. - Mark Graham, AppExchange All Star
RollUp Helper allows me to summarize data without code in places where core functionality doesn't. - Thea Leisen, AppExchange All Star
Clicktools! - Stephanie Dorman, AppExchange All Star
MapAnything because the heat maps and other tools to visualize your data across different geographies is really useful. - Larry Miller, AppExchange All Star
RingLead has allowed me to do granular deduplication. Additionally, as so many companies shift to ABM (my own and our customers', too), being able to view non-converted leads associated with an account is incredibly powerful for measuring ABM success and empowering sales to treat them all as part of the same organization. - Erin Peterson, AppExchange All Star
KnowledgeTree easily gives me a glance at my super users without user, parent and child role names. - Johan Yu, Salesforce MVP
Drawloop as we use it to solve such a variety of problems. - Louise Lockie, Salesforce MVP
Salesforce CPQ for it's reconfigurability options for products and quotes. - Todd Trevisan, AppExchange All Star
Conga ActionGrid is a huge productivity improvement by turning Salesforce views into actionable excel-like grids. It's easy to see data gaps and for sales to manage their pipeline all from one screen! - Rebekah Knoll, AppExchange All Star
NewVoiceMedia is built directly on Salesforce and is the best CTI solution I've ever used. - Julien Ramond, AppExchange All Star
The Jitterbit family of AppExchange apps. I've been at this a long time and Jitterbit has grown to be an excellent platform for managing and moving data, as well as a strong tool for API management. - Stefanie Causey, AppExchange All Star
Opportunity Products to Assets to this day is one of my favorites. This app single-handedly helped us get an entire department out of Excel and into Salesforce, while drastically improving workflow, data accuracy, reporting, projections - all while DECREASING overall workload. Most importantly, it gave me the framework I needed to be able to create a solution to a very perplexing problem our business faced, and made me look like a genius to my peers! Personally, this app was the springboard to me diving into the world of flows and automation which have been extremely beneficial for me and our business. - Chris Leszka
Join the conversation with these All Stars and MVPs in the All About AppExchange Apps Trailblazer Community Group.
- The Exchange, Spring 2019 The Exchange, Spring 2019 By Andrew Gothelf Type Article In the Spring '19 issue of The Exchange, you’ll discover how failure manifests in today’s workplaces and how to overcome it. Plus, enjoy pictures from #SalesforceTurns20, how to "Marie Kondo" your Salesforce org, and more!
- Join the #Appy Twitter Chat Join the #Appy Twitter Chat By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us every Wednesday at 11am PT/ 2pm ET as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- Appy Turns 2: Trailblazers Share Their 2 Favorite Apps to Celebrate Appy Turns 2: Trailblazers Share Their 2 Favorite Apps to Celebrate By Amanda Nelson Type Article To celebrate, we asked Trailblazers to share their two favorite apps. The results? You could say they were two cool.
- Meet AppExchange’s New GM Woodson Martin Meet AppExchange’s New GM Woodson Martin Type Article Salesforce AppExchange’s new GM Woodson Martin on his Salesforce journey and the future of marketplaces.
- What is AppExchange? What is AppExchange? By Amanda Nelson Type Article You're on AppExchange, but what is it all about? Here are the answers those commonly-asked questions.