Whether you're building or purchasing apps, sales reps need tools to sell more, close faster — from anywhere. During the major undertakings of prospecting, closing and tracking deals, technology is always the underpinning. It automates the processes you build out, making you able to close so many deals that Jill Konrath will want to quote you in her next book.
This sales technology often comes in the form of platform and apps, which was abundant at Sales Machine 2017, a sales event in NYC on June 14, filled with insights about the future of B2B sales and tech stacks. Sales leaders and executives shared their experiences, lessons, and actionable advice broken into specialized tracks catered to all areas of sales.
I’m excited that I hosted the AppExchange Demo Jam at Sales Machine, where attendees not only learned about these apps, but experienced them...live...in a three-minute-or-less demo. When the demos were over, the audience voted on the best one. Interested in who battled it out? Here’s the exciting lineup of sales apps.
Lunchtime Demo Jam Apps
SwarmSales is a Sales-as-a-Service marketplace that connects businesses with sales experts to close deals with targeted accounts faster. SwarmSales helps sellers or resellers, with great relationships, looking for amazing selling opportunities, as well as companies looking to scale sales rapidly.
Chorus uses AI to record, transcribe and analyze your meetings in real-time, revealing why deals are won and lost. Understand a 1 hour call in 5 minutes, so you can quickly figure out how to move a deal forward and deliver actionable feedback for improvement.
Bombora's Intent data identifies which of your target companies are actively researching your products and services, signaling when and what they want to hear from you.
SpringML’s predictive analytics application helps organizations improve sales forecasting, manage opportunities, and grow target. Real-time dashboards embedded within Salesforce empower sales leaders to explore relevant KPIs and take action immediately.
Troops is the easiest way to use Salesforce directly from Slack and centralize key sales workflows like alerts, reports, and pipeline management.
Drift helps to reinvent modern marketing and sales using messaging. Answer customer and prospect questions in real-time, convert more leads, and start closing more deals.
FrontSpin’s sales communication solution streamlines your sales cycle by bringing all your complex tools into one, easy-to-use platform. Contact more leads with an advanced power dialer, streamline workflow with account-based playbooks, and increase engagement using personalized sales emails.
Gong reduces the time it takes to do effective coaching by dissecting each call so you can zero in on the key events and behaviors that occurred. Think of it as an x-ray for your sales calls that helps you understand a one-hour call in five minutes.
VPs of Sales use LevelEleven as their sales management system to drive the fundamental activities that lead to closing business. LevelEleven increases revenue, enables world-class sales managers and increases Salesforce adoption.
Mintigo Sales Coach enables the delivery of actionable sales intelligence based on AI and predictive analytics to help sales sell smarter and win more than their fair share of deals. Learn how Mintigo can secure your seat amongst the top performers.
Vidyard empowers sales teams to use personalized video content throughout the deal cycle to boost connect rates and build better relationships with prospects.
Happy Hour Demo Jam Apps
Leadfeeder shows you what prospects and customers do on your website so you can feed high-quality leads to your sales team.
DMS is a powerful end-to-end data management solution that enables businesses to reach the true potential of return on their CRMs and marketing automation systems. Backed by patented technology, this scalable, cloud-based solution provides continuous data management to prevent data decay and ensure a campaign-ready database.
CircleBack equips your team (or customers) with the tools they need to build and maintain meaningful connections more efficiently than ever before. Thrive in those customer connections while still having the time and freedom to move forward and get stuff done.
Build great email lead lists in a ridiculously smooth, smart, and fast way with LeadIQ. Find, verify, and organize leads, so you can focus on getting your foot in the door with your prospects.
Increase revenue and efficiency by eliminating time wasted with contract negotiations. Conga Contracts is a fast and easy way for your team to stay on track so you can negotiate deals faster, increase contract insight, and ensure Salesforce is always up-to-date with accurate information.
Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Leverage the crowd, limit your risk, and get what works.
Streamline your sales processes to ensure accurate configuration, pricing and quoting. CPQ helps sales reps reduce quote errors, manage proposals and close more deals. Plus, it’s a 100% Salesforce native CPQ, and it’s Lightning ready.
At Sales Machine 2017, a key focus was around increasing sales results, and sales apps can play a big role.
- Demo Jam Week with 18 Salesforce Accelerate Partners Demo Jam Week with 18 Salesforce Accelerate Partners By Holly Rushton Type Article It’s become a rite of passage for Accelerate Grow participants to compete in a Demo Jam before graduation. With 18 apps to showcase, this could only mean one thing: a whole week of Demo Jams, culminating in a MEGA Demo Jam.
- SearchUnify and Idaptive Customer Spotlight SearchUnify and Idaptive Customer Spotlight Type Article Identity-as-a-Service provider Idaptive needed to ensure unified access to case-resolving information for support team members. With SearchUnify, Idaptive integrated help documentation and elevated the support experience.
- A Paw-fect TrailheaDX ’20 with AppExchange A Paw-fect TrailheaDX ’20 with AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article TrailheaDX was the must-attend Salesforce developer event of the year. At TDX20, we virtually brought together developers, architects, admins, partners, and entrepreneurs for an immersive, high-touch experience.
- Meet Trailblazer Adam Olshansky Meet Trailblazer Adam Olshansky By Holly Rushton Type Article Since his first exposure to Salesforce in 2014, Salesforce MVP Adam Olshansky has been fueled by a passion for learning and sharing knowledge with others.
- Oxfam GB and Odaseva Help At-Risk Communities Oxfam GB and Odaseva Help At-Risk Communities By Holly Rushton Type Article Technology plays a big part at a global organization like Oxfam GB to ensure data protection and compliance. With Odaseva, a data protection app built on the Salesforce Platform, Oxfam GB can stay laser-focused on helping others.