Another TrailheaDX is in the books! It was two amazing days where developers who build on Salesforce came together for learning, one-on-one time with experts, opportunities to earn certifications, and an epic party.
Here were all the ways attendees could connect with AppExchange during their TrailheaDX adventure. Did we see you?
TDX Attendees Reached New Heights in the AppExchange Vista
The AppExchange Vista was the AppExchange one-stop-shop—the place where we invited all AppExchange solution users and builders to come together to celebrate the power of the Salesforce ecosystem. Attendees joined us to learn about the many solutions and services on AppExchange but also discovered how they can build, market, and sell on the #1 enterprise cloud marketplace themselves.
Also, our 1:1 consultations were back by popular demand. Attendees had the opportunities to sign up for 20-minute 1:1 deep dives with our technical team to discuss any platform-related questions or challenges, plus meet with our partner experts to discuss any partnership or AppExchange goals and needs. It was a great way to understand how to find the perfect AppExchange solutions or services to solve your business challenges.
Shared App-mazing AppExchange Ideas
To deliver all of the solutions and services Trailblazers need, we're always looking for new AppExchange ideas — whether it's an app, a bolt, a bot, a component, or something completely new! TDX attendees shared ideas for a chance to win a brand-new Appy plush, complete in her new camp counselor gear. We had so many ideas shared both at our AppExchange Vista on Appy's Brainstorm Board as well as online at #AppyTDX. What will come to life on AppExchange? Time will tell.
Learned, Learned, and Learned Some More
Whether you are an experienced ISV partner or on the road to become one, there wasn't a shortage of awesome session you could attend. With 30+ sessions available on topics ranging from how to nail the demo to getting started with Einstein Analytics for ISVs to the top five mistakes ISVs make when building an app, there was something for everyone looking to learn.
Free App Fans Rejoiced
Salesforce Labs apps were front and center at TrailheaDX with sessions full of insights and tips plus a Salesforce Labs Demo Jam. Whether you’re an admin looking to learn about easy-to-configure solutions to get the most out of Salesforce, or you’re a developer seeking advanced solutions to build custom functionality, these free AppExchange apps, called Salesforce Labs, can help. Did you learn about a new, free solution while at TDX? Check out all the Salesforce Labs solutions on AppExchange here.
Apps Battled at Demo Jams
4+ apps. 3-minute demos. 1 winner. YOU decided. We hosted three live Demo Jams at TrailheaDX, where developers and software engineers demoed their developer apps live for your vote. We even had a special guest host, Bill Detwiler, the Editor in Chief of TechRepublic, who covered TDX from CBSinteractive. Check out all the participants and see who came out on top.
Demo Jam in the Expo
Elements.Cloud - Clean up, document and drive adoption of your Salesforce org
*Winner* - Jitterbit - Integrate Salesforce with any SaaS, on-prem or cloud app, and compose solutions
Odaseva - Data privacy that automates consumers' Right of Erasure per GDPR
Prodly Moover - Manage complex reference data that drives popular Salesforce applications
Salesforce Labs Demo Jam
Closer - Crete effective sales presentations and track the effectiveness
EasyPDF - Generate a PDF from any Salesforce record with the click of a button
*Winner* - Profile and Permission Set Helper - Simple permissions processes, analyze permission sets
Sandbox Post-Script Refresh - Protect your data in Sandboxes
Who’s Viewing my Record - Real-time notifications when viewing the same records
Demo Jam at the AppExchange Theater
*Winner* - OwnBackup - Backup, compare, recover, and replicate for your Salesforce data
SFApex - Copy data between Salesforce orgs
Copado - Fast, error-free deployments with continuous integrations
Metazoa - manage the change and release process
Check out all of the solutions that appeared at TrailheaDX here.
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.