One of the features we were most excited about with the launch of the new AppExchange last year was the introduction of curated industry collections. Among the curated industries are solutions for retailers, which you can find here.
AppExchange is a great place for retailers to look for solutions geared toward helping some of their biggest challenges. With AppExchange solutions, retailers can elevate the customer experience. These solutions help retailers erase the boundaries between physical and digital storefronts with greater service and customer personalization, providing a more cohesive experience for shoppers whether they interact with a company online or in traditional brick-and-mortar stores. AppExchange solutions for retailers include enterprise resource planning apps, e-commerce storefronts, incentive and loyalty software, and more.
Below are AppExchange solutions for retailers we wanted to highlight, and below that, an overview from the Trends in Retail and Consumer Good Marketing Report, which covers insight from nearly 900 marketing leaders on what they are seeing from customer and business demands in the retail industry.
AppExchange Solutions for Retailers
GLOVIA OM is a fully customizable order management solution that integrates all your business processes, from sales to fulfillment, with unmatched transparency and efficiency. Improve the fulfillment process through inventory accuracy with full visibility and reduced fulfillment cycle time and cost. With GLOVIA OM, efficiently procure goods and services and improve the accuracy and efficiency of retail operations.
Chargent Terminal enables multiple payment options for customers in a mobile, retail environment. With Charge Terminal, businesses can accept payments from customers using smart terminal devices, supporting EMV (chip), swipe, and NFC options such as Apple Pay and Android Pay. Accept payments from customers in person, and have the transactions update right into Salesforce, tying billing data directly back to Quotes, Orders, Opportunities, or any other custom object.
AtomSphere enables quick, easy integration to any combination of applications directly from the web without software, coding, or appliances, to help you build a connected business. AtomSphere integrates Salesforce with any combination of other SaaS and on-premise applications while removing the burden of installing and maintaining integration software packages, custom coding, or appliances.
Appirio's Lightning Bolt solution provides home offices, franchises, and retail partners a collaborative framework to manage the implementation and support of promotions. The Lightning Bolt includes shared tasks, calendars, integrated approvals, and content management.
Import your Brown Paper Tickets events and order sales as campaigns and opportunities. With the click of a button, this free Salesforce Labs app helps you move this data easily into your Salesforce org, with only minor setup needed.
Simple Visit Reports provides your company with a simple way of tracking structured visit reports. The app also comes with powerful analytics to analyze your visit reports by reps, customers, competitors, and more, and know which customers have or have not visited you recently.
Trends in Retail and Consumer Goods Marketing
See how retail marketers are driving success in the coming year. From integrated retail experiences to personalized customer journeys, discover the trends redefining retail and consumer goods marketing.
Salesforce Research surveyed nearly 900 retail and consumer goods marketing leaders worldwide to discover how:
• Cross-functional dynamics are shifting to satisfy
customer and business demands
• Data is transforming the way marketers operate
• Personalization is becoming more refined at the
crossroads of intelligence and trust
• New standards of engagement are inspiring and challenging marketers
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.