There’s no more powerful testimonial for a technology solution than one that comes straight from a customer. That’s why the 80,000+ reviews on AppExchange help our customers make decisions on solutions to help their businesses day in and day out. It’s also why we highlight customer testimonials from our AppExchange partners regularly. Below are several such customer solutions and the data that backs up their successes.
Spredfast Backs Up Their Salesforce Data & Metadata with Spanning
Spredfast is a social media and marketing technology company that helps companies manage their marketing presence. When Director of Salesforce & Business Systems Stephanie Herrera joined the company, she knew they needed a backup and restore solution, so she turned to Spanning to provide more extensive backups of vital business data and metadata on a daily basis. With Spanning, Spredfast protects the data of its 400 employees, backing up 21 million records in Salesforce.
WorldVenture Accesses Financial Data in Real Time with Accounting Seed
WorldVenture is a missionary organization serving people in 60+ countries. The company had an old, outdated in-house legacy system when they needed a connected, global platform. They sought a state-of-the-art cloud software solution that provided real-time access to financial information, and they found that with Accounting Seed. According to John Benza, VP Finance and Administration at WorldVenture, the organization now has 100% participation of the international global member community, and has seen the complete elimination of legacy hardware and support.
Utah Streamlines Contract Management Process with Conga Contracts
The state of Utah was having issues with contract generation due to manual processes, which was leading to version control problems, inconsistency, data concurrency errors, and time-consuming correction remediation. Manual contract signing was leading to huge delays, so it was clear the state needed a solution to help solve all of these problems. Conga Contracts was the answer to its problems, allowing Utah to manage its entire lifecycle from application and board approval to contract to grant award in Salesforce, according to Jaron Janson, Salesforce Administrator and Program Manager for the state. With Conga Contracts, Utah has seen time savings of 75% from contract to signature, a 60% increase in contracts produced and managed, and 100% real-time negotiation, contract tracking, and status checks.
View more customer spotlight stories on the AppExchange Resources page.
- AI is Coming to Dinner AI is Coming to Dinner Type Article Chris Bauserman, VP of Product & Segment Marketing at NICE inContact, shares insights on this question: is it time to put AI at the head of the table in your 2019 plans – or still run some pilots from the proverbial “little kids table”?
- Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how View Dynamic Glass saw an 80% reduction in time spent crafting presentations with Prolifiq.
- 5 Building Blocks to Get Your Salesforce Org Ready for 2019 5 Building Blocks to Get Your Salesforce Org Ready for 2019 By Andrew Gothelf Type Article With an eye toward 2019, here are five AppExchange solutions that can serve as the building blocks to getting your Salesforce org ready for the ball to drop.
- 21 Salesforce Customers Review Integration Apps 21 Salesforce Customers Review Integration Apps By Amanda Nelson Type Article With over 160 low-to-no-code integration solutions, you can connect through standard data protocols. With that much inventory, we looked to our customers to tell us which apps they preferred.
- AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Here are a few AppExchange solutions for manufacturers, and a look at how manufacturers can prepare for the Fourth Industrial Revolution.