There’s no more powerful testimonial for a technology solution than one that comes straight from a customer. That’s why the 80,000+ reviews on AppExchange help our customers make decisions on solutions to help their businesses day in and day out. It’s also why we highlight customer testimonials from our AppExchange partners regularly. Below are several such customer solutions and the data that backs up their successes.
Spredfast Backs Up Their Salesforce Data & Metadata with Spanning
Spredfast is a social media and marketing technology company that helps companies manage their marketing presence. When Director of Salesforce & Business Systems Stephanie Herrera joined the company, she knew they needed a backup and restore solution, so she turned to Spanning to provide more extensive backups of vital business data and metadata on a daily basis. With Spanning, Spredfast protects the data of its 400 employees, backing up 21 million records in Salesforce.
WorldVenture Accesses Financial Data in Real Time with Accounting Seed
WorldVenture is a missionary organization serving people in 60+ countries. The company had an old, outdated in-house legacy system when they needed a connected, global platform. They sought a state-of-the-art cloud software solution that provided real-time access to financial information, and they found that with Accounting Seed. According to John Benza, VP Finance and Administration at WorldVenture, the organization now has 100% participation of the international global member community, and has seen the complete elimination of legacy hardware and support.
Utah Streamlines Contract Management Process with Conga Contracts
The state of Utah was having issues with contract generation due to manual processes, which was leading to version control problems, inconsistency, data concurrency errors, and time-consuming correction remediation. Manual contract signing was leading to huge delays, so it was clear the state needed a solution to help solve all of these problems. Conga Contracts was the answer to its problems, allowing Utah to manage its entire lifecycle from application and board approval to contract to grant award in Salesforce, according to Jaron Janson, Salesforce Administrator and Program Manager for the state. With Conga Contracts, Utah has seen time savings of 75% from contract to signature, a 60% increase in contracts produced and managed, and 100% real-time negotiation, contract tracking, and status checks.
View more customer spotlight stories on the AppExchange Resources page.
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.