There’s no more powerful testimonial for a technology solution than one that comes straight from a customer. That’s why the 80,000+ reviews on AppExchange help our customers make decisions on solutions to help their businesses day in and day out. It’s also why we highlight customer testimonials from our AppExchange partners regularly. Below are several such customer solutions and the data that backs up their successes.
Spredfast Backs Up Their Salesforce Data & Metadata with Spanning
Spredfast is a social media and marketing technology company that helps companies manage their marketing presence. When Director of Salesforce & Business Systems Stephanie Herrera joined the company, she knew they needed a backup and restore solution, so she turned to Spanning to provide more extensive backups of vital business data and metadata on a daily basis. With Spanning, Spredfast protects the data of its 400 employees, backing up 21 million records in Salesforce.
WorldVenture Accesses Financial Data in Real Time with Accounting Seed
WorldVenture is a missionary organization serving people in 60+ countries. The company had an old, outdated in-house legacy system when they needed a connected, global platform. They sought a state-of-the-art cloud software solution that provided real-time access to financial information, and they found that with Accounting Seed. According to John Benza, VP Finance and Administration at WorldVenture, the organization now has 100% participation of the international global member community, and has seen the complete elimination of legacy hardware and support.
Utah Streamlines Contract Management Process with Conga Contracts
The state of Utah was having issues with contract generation due to manual processes, which was leading to version control problems, inconsistency, data concurrency errors, and time-consuming correction remediation. Manual contract signing was leading to huge delays, so it was clear the state needed a solution to help solve all of these problems. Conga Contracts was the answer to its problems, allowing Utah to manage its entire lifecycle from application and board approval to contract to grant award in Salesforce, according to Jaron Janson, Salesforce Administrator and Program Manager for the state. With Conga Contracts, Utah has seen time savings of 75% from contract to signature, a 60% increase in contracts produced and managed, and 100% real-time negotiation, contract tracking, and status checks.
View more customer spotlight stories on the AppExchange Resources page.
- 6 Steps to Data Quality 6 Steps to Data Quality Type Article Gijs Hovens from Duplicate Check discusses six steps every company should take regularly to ensure the best possible data in a Salesforce org.
- AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap AppExchange at Connections: An #Appy Recap By Holly Rushton Type Article Connections is full of exciting apps and technology for marketers. Learn how AppExchange spent three days at this amazing event.
- 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer 6 AppExchange Apps for a Productive Summer Type Article Here's a look at the amazing apps featured in the summer issue of The Exchange. It also includes a bit of insight from customers about each one.
- Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi By Sharon Klardie Type Article Learn more about Salesforce employee Niccolo Zapponi and his Labs solution Scheduler Live App for Quip.
- DreamHouse: What is It? DreamHouse: What is It? Type Article DreamHouse is a sample application that demonstrates the unique value proposition of the Salesforce Lightning Platform for building Employee Productivity and Customer Engagement apps.