There’s no more powerful testimonial for a technology solution than one that comes straight from a customer. That’s why the 80,000+ reviews on AppExchange help our customers make decisions on solutions to help their businesses day in and day out. It’s also why we highlight customer testimonials from our AppExchange partners regularly. Below are several such customer solutions and the data that backs up their successes.
Spredfast Backs Up Their Salesforce Data & Metadata with Spanning
Spredfast is a social media and marketing technology company that helps companies manage their marketing presence. When Director of Salesforce & Business Systems Stephanie Herrera joined the company, she knew they needed a backup and restore solution, so she turned to Spanning to provide more extensive backups of vital business data and metadata on a daily basis. With Spanning, Spredfast protects the data of its 400 employees, backing up 21 million records in Salesforce.
WorldVenture Accesses Financial Data in Real Time with Accounting Seed
WorldVenture is a missionary organization serving people in 60+ countries. The company had an old, outdated in-house legacy system when they needed a connected, global platform. They sought a state-of-the-art cloud software solution that provided real-time access to financial information, and they found that with Accounting Seed. According to John Benza, VP Finance and Administration at WorldVenture, the organization now has 100% participation of the international global member community, and has seen the complete elimination of legacy hardware and support.
Utah Streamlines Contract Management Process with Conga Contracts
The state of Utah was having issues with contract generation due to manual processes, which was leading to version control problems, inconsistency, data concurrency errors, and time-consuming correction remediation. Manual contract signing was leading to huge delays, so it was clear the state needed a solution to help solve all of these problems. Conga Contracts was the answer to its problems, allowing Utah to manage its entire lifecycle from application and board approval to contract to grant award in Salesforce, according to Jaron Janson, Salesforce Administrator and Program Manager for the state. With Conga Contracts, Utah has seen time savings of 75% from contract to signature, a 60% increase in contracts produced and managed, and 100% real-time negotiation, contract tracking, and status checks.
View more customer spotlight stories on the AppExchange Resources page.
- 5 Things to Think On: Age of AI-Powered Automation 5 Things to Think On: Age of AI-Powered Automation Type Article Phill Brougham, DigitalGenius Product Marketing Manager, shares five learnings on the next iterations in how human and machine work best together.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Ian Kahn of PwC Meet Trailblazing Partner Ian Kahn of PwC By Amanda Nelson Type Article Meet Ian Kahn, a partner at PWC. Ian is not only very involved in Salesforce, but he helped start a Salesforce practice at PwC, while still spending time helping others. Learn more about him in this interview.
- DemandFarm: Bullock and Company Customer Spotlight DemandFarm: Bullock and Company Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how the Bullock and Company builds relationships with DemandFarm.
- 15 Popular Document Management Solutions 15 Popular Document Management Solutions By Amanda Nelson Type Article There are many AppExchange apps for document generation and management, making it easy to create and process docs all in Salesforce. Here’s a look at 15 of these solutions.
- Salesforce Project Rates: Client and Consultant Salesforce Project Rates: Client and Consultant Type Article Brad Struss, founder and CEO of Bigger Boat Consulting, discusses ways to improve the pricing model for Salesforce projects so it benefits both the client and the consultant.