There’s no more powerful testimonial for a technology solution than one that comes straight from a customer. That’s why the 80,000+ reviews on AppExchange help our customers make decisions on solutions to help their businesses day in and day out. It’s also why we highlight customer testimonials from our AppExchange partners regularly. Below are several such customer solutions and the data that backs up their successes.
Spredfast Backs Up Their Salesforce Data & Metadata with Spanning
Spredfast is a social media and marketing technology company that helps companies manage their marketing presence. When Director of Salesforce & Business Systems Stephanie Herrera joined the company, she knew they needed a backup and restore solution, so she turned to Spanning to provide more extensive backups of vital business data and metadata on a daily basis. With Spanning, Spredfast protects the data of its 400 employees, backing up 21 million records in Salesforce.
WorldVenture Accesses Financial Data in Real Time with Accounting Seed
WorldVenture is a missionary organization serving people in 60+ countries. The company had an old, outdated in-house legacy system when they needed a connected, global platform. They sought a state-of-the-art cloud software solution that provided real-time access to financial information, and they found that with Accounting Seed. According to John Benza, VP Finance and Administration at WorldVenture, the organization now has 100% participation of the international global member community, and has seen the complete elimination of legacy hardware and support.
Utah Streamlines Contract Management Process with Conga Contracts
The state of Utah was having issues with contract generation due to manual processes, which was leading to version control problems, inconsistency, data concurrency errors, and time-consuming correction remediation. Manual contract signing was leading to huge delays, so it was clear the state needed a solution to help solve all of these problems. Conga Contracts was the answer to its problems, allowing Utah to manage its entire lifecycle from application and board approval to contract to grant award in Salesforce, according to Jaron Janson, Salesforce Administrator and Program Manager for the state. With Conga Contracts, Utah has seen time savings of 75% from contract to signature, a 60% increase in contracts produced and managed, and 100% real-time negotiation, contract tracking, and status checks.
View more customer spotlight stories on the AppExchange Resources page.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Stephanie Gerst of V2 Strategic Advisors Meet Trailblazing Partner Stephanie Gerst of V2 Strategic Advisors By Miriam Rattes Type Article Learn how Stephanie Gerst, Senior Solution Engineer at V2 Strategic advisors, serves as a guiding light in her mentorship to fellow employees.
- "Marie Kondo" Your Salesforce Org with These Apps "Marie Kondo" Your Salesforce Org with These Apps Type Article Marie Kondo’s approach to cleaning out clutter can even be applied to Salesforce. Here are three easy steps to apply her mantras to your Salesforce org with AppExchange apps.
- A Music Teacher Shares Why Apps are Music to Her Ears A Music Teacher Shares Why Apps are Music to Her Ears By Amanda Nelson Type Article Hear from Sandi Zellner to learn about her journey from piano keys to keyboard keys, and the AppExchange apps that made her the passionate, purposeful Salesforce admin that she is today.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 Meet Trailblazing Partner Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 By Miriam Rattes Type Article Justin Heitmann of Magnet360 has a passion for continuous learning and has blazed his own trail to success by earning his double certification in Marketing Cloud. Read on to learn more in this trailblazing partner interview.
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Donald Bohrisch of Cloud Pathfinder Consulting Meet Trailblazing Partner Donald Bohrisch of Cloud Pathfinder Consulting By Miriam Rattes Type Article Donald Bohrisch is one of the very first individuals to graduate from the Vetforce program and has been blazing trails in the ecosystem ever since.