AppExchange recently hit a major milestone — an incredible seven million installs. We are unbelievably honored and thrilled that you — our customers, partners, and entire Salesforce Ohana — helped us reach this accomplishment.
Through all of these installs, customers find that one of the most popular ways to seek information on AppExchange is to use the search bar at the top, making it easy and fast to find solutions, consultants, resources, and more. So to celebrate this milestone, here are seven AppExchange solutions you might be looking for to solve a challenge.
What You Want: Business Card Scanner
What it Does: Conference badge and business card scanning plus more
Benefit: Capture B2B leads at events in real-time
Why this App: “Very happy with the performance of this app and the support team does a great job of putting us first as a customer.” - Sean Williams
Get ScanBizCards >>
What You Want: Calendar
Solution: Calendar Anything
What it Does: Create customizable calendars from any standard or custom object
Benefit: Schedule, manage marketing campaigns, and plan projects
Why this App: “This app saved me hours and hours of development work, and I was shocked at how easy it was to use and how customizable it is.” - Marina Martin
Get Calendar Anything >>
What You Want: CTI
What it Does: Salesforce telephony integration
Benefit: Increase sales and agent productivity as well as customer satisfaction
Why this App: “We have driven efficiencies and coupled with Salesforce have now the best-in-class system available to help deliver world-class service to our customers!” - Sabbah Wasim
Get NewVoiceMedia >>
What You Want: Dashboard
Solution: Salesforce Adoption Dashboards
What it Does: Provides visibility to relevant user login history and key feature adoption
Benefit: Make strategic adoption decisions based on data
Why this App: “This is a great tool for any org that has trouble with CRM adoption.” - Adam Blitzer
What You Want: Project Management
What it Does: Provides cloneable project templates, repeatable task and automation, and reporting
Benefit: Onboard customers faster and more efficiently
Why this App: “Say hello to accountability, transparency, collaboration, and repeatable/scalable processes.” - Kendra Kelly
Get TaskRay >>
What You Want: SMS
Solution: Mogli SMS
What it Does: Schedule and send 2-way, bulk text messages; receive and send text messages globally
Benefit: Create intelligent SMS experiences with customers
Why this App: “...the Mogli team is responsive and helpful whether the issue is on our end or theirs.” - Ricky Bradley
Get Mogli SMS >>
What You Want: Survey
What it Does: Build and send mobile-friendly surveys, integrate feedback data with Salesforce
Benefit: Use synced data to inform and improve processes
Why this App: “This tool checks so many boxes for us and if we find one it does not the GetFeedback team is willing to see what can be done to accommodate us.” - Mathew Hockaday
Get Get Feedback >>
What have you recently been looking for on AppExchange? Tweet to us and let us know.
- Our Favorite Trailblazers: Spotlight on Corey Snow Our Favorite Trailblazers: Spotlight on Corey Snow By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Learn about Corey Snow, Solution Architect at Harvard University.
- Accelerate Your Path to Automation with Einstein Bots and RPA Accelerate Your Path to Automation with Einstein Bots and RPA Type Article Learn more about how to accelerate your path to automation with these new solutions for service.
- The Different AppExchange Solutions, Defined The Different AppExchange Solutions, Defined By Amanda Nelson Type Article What's the difference between a Bolt and a Component? We answer these questions and more by defining all of the different types of solutions on AppExchange.
- Appy News: New Additions Come to AppExchange Appy News: New Additions Come to AppExchange By Amanda Nelson Type Article AppExchange is expanding, by introducing new partner and employee-built solutions for commerce, sales, service and marketing.
- 14 Must-See Dreamforce Sessions About Free Apps 14 Must-See Dreamforce Sessions About Free Apps Type Article We are excited to share 14 must-attend Dreamforce session all about Salesforce Labs solutions, which are free, open source, and built by Salesforce employees.