It’s a magical time of year. Kids are back in school. Our neighborhoods will soon be filled with superheroes, princesses, ghosts, and goblins. Pumpkin-spiced everything is now available at your local coffee shop (a trick or a treat depending on your taste). And, of course, Dreamforce is just around the corner too!
For contact center leaders, it’s also a magical time. Customer experience has never been more important to your business. But social-media fueled customer expectations, tight labor markets for customer service agents, and pace of technical change have never been tougher to manage.
Fortunately for you, NICE inContact has made it easier than ever to manage these challenges and improve key business metrics that you’re measured on by improving the integration of CXone, our cloud call center software, with Salesforce. This powerful combination of CXone’s complete suite of contact center applications, embedded in Salesforce as your consolidated agent desktop, can help you achieve your top KPIs. That will come in handy for your annual bonus conversations too.
Here are four ways where Salesforce + NICE inContact CXone help you achieve your goals.
First Contact Resolution (FCR) – No Starting Over When Switching Digital or Voice Channels
Most millennial and Gen Z consumers prefer digital channels such as social media or online chat to communicate with companies according to recent Salesforce research. However, according to a recent CX Transformation benchmark by NICE inContact, 92% of consumers are unhappy with companies’ ability to provide a seamless journey across channels.
The solution? NICE inContact CXone and Salesforce to the rescue! You’ll be able to delight customers with high first contact resolution (FCR) because you can meet them in their channels of choice (either digital channels from Salesforce or inbound/outbound voice from CXone) with faster, personalized service since agents have immediate access to the complete customer history. And with CXone’s intelligent omni-channel routing engine matching agents and customers across both Salesforce digital channels and CXone’s global, carrier-grade voice channel, you’ll get each customer to the right agent the first time and reduce transfers or call-backs. Best of all, if your agent or customer decides the first channel, say SMS text, isn’t the best way to resolve an issue then CXone can automatically elevate that conversation to another channel, such as Salesforce chat or CXone voice, to resolve the case.
Time to Proficiency – Consolidated Agent Desktop in Salesforce Gets Agents Productive Fast
According to new research from ICMI, almost one-third of companies say it takes more than three months for new agents to be proficient and 50% of onboarding training is focused on learning the call center technology and processes. A big part of this problem is that most agents must toggle between five or more different applications on their desktop to service customers.
Salesforce + NICE inContact = problem solved. With the new NICE inContact CXone Agent for Salesforce, all the applications an agent needs from customer interaction handling for voice and digital, agent calendar, shift scheduling and bidding, quality and coaching, and performance management are integrated in the Salesforce agent console – Lightning-optimized and consolidated as ONE agent desktop.
Occupancy Rate – Save Money by Reducing Labor Waste, Keep the Savings with Value-Based Pricing
If you are like most call centers, 70% of your cost is in your most valuable assets – your agents. A high occupancy rate (time agents spend actively helping customers vs. other time ‘on the clock’) is one of the most important KPIs for your bottom line.
Care about saving money? Then more treats are coming your way with CXone and Salesforce. With CXone, you gain a trifecta of occupancy enhancing tools like advanced forecasting and scheduling, gamification and performance management, plus intelligent skills-based routing for voice + Salesforce digital channels. Combined, these applications will help you boost your occupancy rate and save money on your agent labor costs while still achieving customer SLAs. What’s even better is that CXone lets you keep your efficiency savings with value-based, per-agent pricing that saves you big money over per-minute pricing models, for call centers with occupancy rates that are average or better versus industry benchmarks. Learn more about CXone value-based pricing for Salesforce.
Time to Value – Eliminate Developer Time and Cost with a Complete Suite + Pre-built Integration
Are you excited to get started? All these capabilities are available today in an all-in-one, cloud native suite of applications for your contact center: CXone. And with CXone Agent for Salesforce, highly rated and available on AppExchange, we’ve already done all the work to integrate CXone into Salesforce. No need to spend time or money on developers to stitch together multiple contact center applications or web services, nor to spend developer cycles on integration with Salesforce.
Proven, powerful, easy-to-use, and ready to help turbocharge your call center KPIs. What better treat could you ask for?
Chris Bauserman, VP Product Marketing, NICE inContact, has successfully driven technology strategy and go-to-market (GTM) growth initiatives for software startups and large enterprises over the past 20 years, focusing on solutions that help organizations improve customer experience. He currently leads product marketing and market intelligence for inContact as VP, Product and Segment Marketing.
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.