We were excited to be a part of Virtual Dreamin, a 24-hour online event where Salesforce customers come together for learning, one-on-one time with experts, and a chance to be with the community.
The event may be over, but the fun is not! Enjoy the coveted AppExchange/Virtual Dreamin swag. Here's a recap of what happened and how to get the giveaways.
Learn, Learn, and Learn Some More
With 24 hours and three tracks, there was no shortage of awesome sessions to attend. Here's a look at the AppExchange lineup:
How to Build Your First AppExchange App
Launching an App on the AppExchange has never been easier. Find out the process and tools needed to launch your product idea on the AppExchange. We will show you everything you need to develop, package, and test your first AppExchange app. If you're a developer, small business, or aspiring entrepreneur interested in launching a product solution on the AppExchange, this session is for you.
Learn how Salesforce Employees launched the Salesforce Labs Crisis Response app in less than 2 weeks
Join us and hear from the employees who created the Crisis Response app. They will share how they were able to rapidly develop this solution and demo both the end user and admin perspective.
Best Practices for Building an AppExchange App
Join us to hear the best practices for building and distributing an App for the AppExchange. We will share answers to top questions, like how to control licensing and how to apply tips for passing security review. We also will cover many of the ISV tools that assist in distributing and supporting your app once in the market.
Virtual Swag for AppExchange Fans
As a thanks for being a part of Virtual Dreamin and learning more about AppExchange, here are custom Zoom and phone backgrounds (iPhone and Android), such as the ones below. Download all of them here (zip file).
Apps Battle at the Demo Jam
We had an epic, action-packed Demo Jam where six AppExchange partners each had three minutes to showcase the best of their apps with a real-time demo. The winner is selected by you, the audience. Join us for this fast-paced, highly-anticipated battle of the app demos. Hosted by Salesforce MVPs Joshua Hoskins and Melinda Smith. Participants include:
OwnBackup - backup, compare, recover, and replicate for your Salesforce data
Copado - get fast, error-free deployments with continuous integrations
Metazoa - manage the change and release process - WINNER! 🏆
FormTitan - streamline business process with Salesforce forms and documents
PDF Butler - automate document creation workflows
LevelEleven (Ascent Cloud) - manage sales team performance with coaching, on-boarding and scorecards
Reach New Heights in the AppExchange Booth
The AppExchange booth was an AppExchange one-stop-shop—the place where we invited all AppExchange solution users and builders to come together to celebrate the power of the Salesforce ecosystem. Attendees joined us to learn about the many solutions and services on AppExchange, but also discovered how to build, market, and sell on the #1 enterprise cloud marketplace themselves. Our resources addressed your questions or challenges to help you meet your AppExchange goals and needs. It was a great way to understand how to find the perfect AppExchange solutions or services to solve your business challenges.
Hope you had fun at Virtual Dreamin!
- Risk Management: The CEO’s New Imperative Risk Management: The CEO’s New Imperative By Amanda Nelson Type Article Fusion Risk Management shares advice on keeping employees, customers, partners, and communities safe and informed during COVID-19 and beyond.
- Supply Chain: What CEOs Need To Know Now Supply Chain: What CEOs Need To Know Now By Holly Rushton Type Article The AppExchange team spent time chatting with ComplianceQuest to learn more about how wellness, readiness, and technology are all critical checkpoints on the path to the next phase and beyond.
- MuleSoft Accelerator for Work.com MuleSoft Accelerator for Work.com Type Article MuleSoft Accelerator for Work.com enables organizations to bring data into Work.com, fast.
- Thought Leadership from our Work.com App Partners Thought Leadership from our Work.com App Partners Type Article Check out insights and best practices from each of our Work.com ISV launch partners in 3 thought leadership pieces
- An Invite-First Culture: Reopening for CEOs An Invite-First Culture: Reopening for CEOs By Amanda Nelson Type Article Learn how Traction Guest's CEO is recommending an invite-first culture. This approach sets expectations for the visitor before they arrive, and prepares the location for their visit.