The whole community is coming back together on March 7 and 8 in San Francisco and on Salesforce+ for TrailblazerDX (TDX) ’23! Join us and discover new ways to build success now with Salesforce.
During these two exciting days, we’re blurring the lines between learning and fun by bringing admins, developers, architects, partners, entrepreneurs, and IT leaders together to immerse themselves in a world-class learning experience that explores how to build apps on Customer 360, integrate with MuleSoft, connect with Slack, and power analytics with Tableau.
Excited? You should be! Here we’re sharing everything that’s in store for you at TDX this year, whether you’re attending in person or watching on Salesforce+. We’ve put this handy guide together for you to get the most out of your TDX experience.
Skill Up and Connect
The best part of TDX? It’s an opportunity for you to learn, connect, have fun, and give back. It’s the ability to have a quick hallway conversation after a session that was mind-blowingly awesome. It’s the laughter over lunch with newfound friends. It’s the chance to ask speakers and Salesforce experts in person about a question that has you stumped.
Below is just a sneak peek of what TDX ’23 has in store!
Learn: There will be 200+ technical sessions, product demos, expert-led workshops, and hands-on learning—perfect for whether you build with clicks, code, or both. You can also expect 1,000+ certification opportunities!
Connect: 25,000+ Trailblazers will come together online and in person to share best practices, tips and tricks, and more.
Have Fun: Expect community gatherings, fun, and games, plus an epic Trailblazer Celebration party.
Give Back: You’ll even find volunteer opportunities, knowledge sharing, and mentorship. Leave the community a little better than you found it.
Now, let’s get into more of the good stuff. Here are some sessions you can expect to see at TDX ’23.
TrailblazerDX Main Keynote + True to the Core
The biggest things to look out for this year are the TrailblazerDX Main Keynote and True to the Core.
You do not want to miss the TrailblazerDX Main Keynote. Join to discover the latest product innovations across the Customer 360 Platform, including MuleSoft, Slack, and Tableau, and how you can use them to drive success now at your company.
If you’ll be following along from home, catch the entire keynote as it’s live-streamed on Salesforce+. And be sure to watch the keynote live with American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation.
True to the Core
Join Parker Harris, the chief product officers from Salesforce, MuleSoft, Slack, and Tableau, as well as product managers for a Q&A forum about our product roadmap. Speakers include:
- Sarah Franklin, Chief Marketing Officer, Salesforce
- Francois Ajenstat, Chief Product Officer, Tableau
- Patrick Stokes, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Salesforce Platform
- Stephen Hsu, Senior Vice President of Product Management, MuleSoft
- Steve Wood, Senior Vice President of Product Management, Slack
If you’re watching from home, watch True to the Core as it is live-streamed on Salesforce+.
Here’s how to connect with AppExchange during your TrailblazerDX adventure.
Cruise Over to AppExchange Landing
App users and builders will find inspiration at AppExchange Landing. Located on the first floor of Moscone, you’ll find AppExchange team members ready to answer questions, informative theater sessions, limited-edition Appy stickers (that’s right!), and a pawsome Selfie Stop.
Watch the Battle of the App Demos at the Demo Jams
Join us for an epic, action-packed game show where AppExchange partners put their best demo forward in just three minutes for your vote. Featuring Capstorm, Flexagon, Provar, Elements.Cloud, Tricentis, and WithSecure, hosted by Angel Figueroa, Salesforce Certified Technical Architect at Accenture, you won't want to miss these matchups.
Win Big with ‘Who Wants to be an Appy-onaire’
We’ll host 10-minute game-style sessions to introduce AppExchange to new customers and partners in AppExchange Landing. Participants can win AppExchange-branded prizes, including a cooler, water bottle, and speaker. Brush up on AppExchange Basics over on Trailhead before the big game.
Learn, Learn, and Learn Some More
With 20+ AppExchange-focused sessions, there’s something for everyone, whether you’re an admin, developer, partner, or entrepreneur (or maybe even a combination of those!). Don’t sleep on this great content. Search the titles below to bookmark these sessions ahead of Agenda Builder.
- AppExchange 101
- The New AppExchange: Apps and Experts Discovery Transformed
- Accelerate Your Digital Transformation with AppExchange
- Get Started: Build Your First AppExchange App
- Monetize Your Business Idea with AppExchange
- Discover 7 Free Salesforce Labs AppExchange Solutions
- Extend Your AppExchange App with Data Cloud
- Admins: Make Life Easier with These 10 AppExchange Apps
- Build Free Products on AppExchange
- Next-Gen AppExchange: New Features for Partners
- Design Thinking Meets App Architecture
- Demo Jam: Battle of the 3-Minute App Demos
- Unify and Enrich Customer Data with Apps for Salesforce CDP
- Packaging Flows for ISVs with 1st & 2nd Generation Packaging
- Building Business on the Salesforce Platform
- Build a Successful Business with CRM Analytics
- Write Better Code with Salesforce Code Analyzer
- Future of Second Generation Packaging and Migration to 2GP
- 10 Favorite Admin Apps
- Partner 101
- Deliver Customer Success with Salesforce Partners
Check out all the sessions.
Trailblazer Community Sessions
Learn from Trailblazers just like you! Our Trailblazers have the knowledge, skills, and expertise to help you be successful. Come to the TDX ‘23 Community Cove, where you can get inspired by best practices at the Community Campfire or get a great overview of a technical project at the Trailblazer Theater. Look out for both 20-minute presentations and 45-minute panels on technical topics and solutions across our ecosystem, created by members of the community.
Supercharge Your TDX Experience with These Events
If you’re currently an AppExchange partner or interested in becoming one, we’ve got great additional events on top of great sessions.
Data Cloud Workshop for ISVs - March 6th
Want to join the future of real-time data by extending Data Cloud (formally known as Salesforce CDP)? Register for the free workshop to learn all about Data Cloud and the opportunities it presents for ISVs. In the hands-on portion, you will learn how to build a Data Cloud app using your existing data sources. Sign up now.
Technical ISV Workshop - March 9th
Have a great app idea and want to build a thriving SaaS business? Register for this free, hands-on workshop to learn Salesforce's proven methodology of launching hyper-aligned, scalable, and easy-to-adopt products with a focus on customer success. Register here.
So much MOAR!
We’re super excited to bring together our diverse technical communities at a single conference. No matter which Salesforce technology you work with, everyone can skill up at TrailblazerDX ’23! At this point, we’ve merely scratched the surface of the event. We didn’t mention that MuleSoft, Slack, and Tableau will all have their own expo areas, so Salesforce Developers can immerse themselves in product knowledge.
And if you can’t be there in person, we’ve got you — select content will be broadcast on Salesforce+. This year, Salesforce+ will have a LIVE broadcast experience! That’s right, for both days, there will be two channels and 15 hours of live broadcast entirely for free.
In addition to the live experience, this year, 50+ on-demand sessions will be available and packed with exclusive content and moments.
What You Can Do Now
TrailblazerDX has always been one of our most popular conferences. We love that admins, architects, and developers from around the world can all come together to share their experiences, learn, and engage with each other. world.
1. Register now if you haven’t already.
2. Take a look at all of the sessions we have planned.
3. Be on the lookout for the official Agenda Builder (coming soon!) to start building your TDX ’23 experience.
4. Check out our AppExchange at TDX guide.
5. Follow @appexchange and @partnerforce on Twitter.
March 7 can’t come soon enough! See you there.
Stay connected using #TDX23 and follow @appexchange and @partnerforce on Twitter for updates throughout the event.
Most Recent Articles
- NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange NEW! The Latest Apps on AppExchange By Amanda Matlock Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- Why Choose Cloud for Inventory Management Why Choose Cloud for Inventory Management Type Article If your business owns inventory or manages it for others, you know to be successful inventory management is crucial. But when it comes to your business it’s important to consider how it’s done and what’s the best approach.
- Sentiment Analysis Through the Lens of a SaaS CTO Sentiment Analysis Through the Lens of a SaaS CTO Type Article sentiment analysis, also called opinion mining, is a natural language processing (NLP) technique that classifies data as positive, negative, or neutral. But why is it important?
- Marketing Automation, Get Your Head in the Game Marketing Automation, Get Your Head in the Game Type Article When you bring data sources together to create targeted segments and adjust a customer experience based on real-time data from other sources – such as your customer relationship management (CRM) or other internal systems – it elevates the experience.
- Salesforce Customers Share Apps for Developers, Admins, and Architects at TDX Salesforce Customers Share Apps for Developers, Admins, and Architects at TDX By Amanda Matlock Type Article This week, the community gathered in San Francisco and on Salesforce+ for TrailblazerDX (TDX), joining us to discover new ways to build success now with Salesforce. But don’t worry if you couldn’t join in person, we've got you covered.