If it's all work and no play, your office environment might need some love. Here are tips and stories from AppExchange partners on lightening the office mood. From unicorns to tuna sandwiches, read on to get some fun ideas for future office antics, while having a laugh during the Rock-Paper-Scissors contest.
We love to play practical jokes. Like sending IMs such as “I love tuna sandwiches” in the middle of a business released-thread.
We love birthdays. On our employee’s b-day, we “customize” their desk with Hello Kitty PEZ dispensers, unicorns, and other fun things.
We named our annual user conference FUNcon so it has to be fun. That’s why each year we end it with an awesome Rock-Paper-Scissors contest.
We love Canadian breakfasts -- beer, poutine, and maple syrup.
The mad scientists at NC2 also mix up drinks in their lab. The team won the best cocktail competition at a London mixology event.
We have an office-wide event each week. For examples, we throw In the Know lunches where we learn about a colleague's particular passion.
We organize fun events and outings such as International Beer Day and Friday lunches -- and post photos on our culture wall.
We play games and make noise every Friday. We call the day "ShorSharaba" (translation: making loud noise for fun).
Our company is very musical. For example, the SpringCM house band plays at all our events and our company president teaches guitar to any Springer.
Learn more about these partners at Dreamforce. Visit their booths to share how you like to have some office fun.
- 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience 5 Ways AppExchange Apps Can Enhance the Customer Experience By Lauren Gaskill Type Article Whether you’re looking to create a more seamless approach, meet customers where they are or develop a culture of customer appreciation, the following tips and AppExchange partner apps can help you take your customer experience to the next level.
- 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance 4 Ways to Improve Sales Performance By Lauren Gaskill Type Article How well do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your sales processes? It’s important to know where improvements can be made — both internally and for your customers.
- Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Get Ready for the AppExchange Job Marketplace Retirement Type Article With this proactive involvement, Nuvolar are a key influencer in promoting Salesforce careers to new-to-ecosystem talent and individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds.
- 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience 9 Apps to Help You Reimagine Your Customer Experience By Amanda Matlock Type Article No matter the company size, industry, or business challenge, partner apps and experts help businesses connect to customers. So don’t reinvent the wheel, reimagine it! Here are nine solutions on AppExchange to help you sell smoother to every customer.
- Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements Learn about the Latest Search Filter Enhancements By Amanda Backer Type Article Learn about AppExchange search enhancements, including using new filters for business need, industry, and job role.