If it's all work and no play, your office environment might need some love. Here are tips and stories from AppExchange partners on lightening the office mood. From unicorns to tuna sandwiches, read on to get some fun ideas for future office antics, while having a laugh during the Rock-Paper-Scissors contest.
We love to play practical jokes. Like sending IMs such as “I love tuna sandwiches” in the middle of a business released-thread.
We love birthdays. On our employee’s b-day, we “customize” their desk with Hello Kitty PEZ dispensers, unicorns, and other fun things.
We named our annual user conference FUNcon so it has to be fun. That’s why each year we end it with an awesome Rock-Paper-Scissors contest.
We love Canadian breakfasts -- beer, poutine, and maple syrup.
The mad scientists at NC2 also mix up drinks in their lab. The team won the best cocktail competition at a London mixology event.
We have an office-wide event each week. For examples, we throw In the Know lunches where we learn about a colleague's particular passion.
We organize fun events and outings such as International Beer Day and Friday lunches -- and post photos on our culture wall.
We play games and make noise every Friday. We call the day "ShorSharaba" (translation: making loud noise for fun).
Our company is very musical. For example, the SpringCM house band plays at all our events and our company president teaches guitar to any Springer.
Learn more about these partners at Dreamforce. Visit their booths to share how you like to have some office fun.
- The ABCs of Consultants on AppExchange The ABCs of Consultants on AppExchange By Amanda Nelson Type Article To learn more about consultants, here are the ABCs of consultants on AppExchange, in other words, 26 ways consultants are helping Salesforce customers.
- AppExchange At TrailheaDX: What You Need To Know AppExchange At TrailheaDX: What You Need To Know By Melanie Picard Type Article We are gearing up for TrailheaDX ‘19, Salesforce’s developer conference.
- Reduce Agreement Prep Time to Boost Productivity Reduce Agreement Prep Time to Boost Productivity Type Article Chief Product Officer of DocuSign Ron Hirson discusses how listening to customer feedback helped shape Gen, focused on boosting sales productivity by reducing agreement preparation time.
- MuleSoft Answers Top-of-Mind Integration Questions MuleSoft Answers Top-of-Mind Integration Questions Type Article To learn more about integration, and get questions to those big questions around the topic, we asked MuleSoft, since they eat, sleep and breathe this space.
- FAQ: Technical Questions for AppExchange Customers FAQ: Technical Questions for AppExchange Customers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article