If it's all work and no play, your office environment might need some love. Here are tips and stories from AppExchange partners on lightening the office mood. From unicorns to tuna sandwiches, read on to get some fun ideas for future office antics, while having a laugh during the Rock-Paper-Scissors contest.
We love to play practical jokes. Like sending IMs such as “I love tuna sandwiches” in the middle of a business released-thread.
We love birthdays. On our employee’s b-day, we “customize” their desk with Hello Kitty PEZ dispensers, unicorns, and other fun things.
We named our annual user conference FUNcon so it has to be fun. That’s why each year we end it with an awesome Rock-Paper-Scissors contest.
We love Canadian breakfasts -- beer, poutine, and maple syrup.
The mad scientists at NC2 also mix up drinks in their lab. The team won the best cocktail competition at a London mixology event.
We have an office-wide event each week. For examples, we throw In the Know lunches where we learn about a colleague's particular passion.
We organize fun events and outings such as International Beer Day and Friday lunches -- and post photos on our culture wall.
We play games and make noise every Friday. We call the day "ShorSharaba" (translation: making loud noise for fun).
Our company is very musical. For example, the SpringCM house band plays at all our events and our company president teaches guitar to any Springer.
Learn more about these partners at Dreamforce. Visit their booths to share how you like to have some office fun.
- Docomotion: WalkMe Customer Spotlight Docomotion: WalkMe Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how WalkMe made document generation easy with Docomotion.
- 15 Valentine's Day Plans That AppExchange Fans Will Love 15 Valentine's Day Plans That AppExchange Fans Will Love Type Article What if we told you that based on your Valentine's Day plans, we could recommend the apps that would make all of your dreams come true? On this magical holiday, we wish you an Appy Valentine's Day.
- AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Here are a few AppExchange solutions for manufacturers, and a look at IDC's new digital engagement strategy for manufacturers.
- AppExchange Solutions for Financial Services Customers AppExchange Solutions for Financial Services Customers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article AppExchange has solutions for financial services companies. Here's a look at a few of them, along with a preview of 3 trends that will define banking in 2019
- Meet Trailblazing Partner Adam Menzies of CGI Meet Trailblazing Partner Adam Menzies of CGI By Holly Rushton Type Article Learn more about trailblazing partner Adam Menzies and his journey from full-stack developer to leading nearly 500 Salesforce Trailblazers at CGI.