If it's all work and no play, your office environment might need some love. Here are tips and stories from AppExchange partners on lightening the office mood. From unicorns to tuna sandwiches, read on to get some fun ideas for future office antics, while having a laugh during the Rock-Paper-Scissors contest.
We love to play practical jokes. Like sending IMs such as “I love tuna sandwiches” in the middle of a business released-thread.
We love birthdays. On our employee’s b-day, we “customize” their desk with Hello Kitty PEZ dispensers, unicorns, and other fun things.
We named our annual user conference FUNcon so it has to be fun. That’s why each year we end it with an awesome Rock-Paper-Scissors contest.
We love Canadian breakfasts -- beer, poutine, and maple syrup.
The mad scientists at NC2 also mix up drinks in their lab. The team won the best cocktail competition at a London mixology event.
We have an office-wide event each week. For examples, we throw In the Know lunches where we learn about a colleague's particular passion.
We organize fun events and outings such as International Beer Day and Friday lunches -- and post photos on our culture wall.
We play games and make noise every Friday. We call the day "ShorSharaba" (translation: making loud noise for fun).
Our company is very musical. For example, the SpringCM house band plays at all our events and our company president teaches guitar to any Springer.
Learn more about these partners at Dreamforce. Visit their booths to share how you like to have some office fun.
- Forrester Names Salesforce a SaaS Marketplace Leader Forrester Names Salesforce a SaaS Marketplace Leader Type Article We are excited to be named a leader in The Forrester New Wave™: SaaS Marketplaces, Q4 2018 report. In its evaluation of AppExchange, Forrester found Salesforce “remains a powerful choice in terms of scale, breadth, and innovation.”
- TimeTrade: Regroup Customer Spotlight TimeTrade: Regroup Customer Spotlight Type Article Regroup Mass Notification increased their web conversion rate by 54% with TimeTrade.
- 8 Expert Tips to Improve Employee Productivity 8 Expert Tips to Improve Employee Productivity Type Article To understand how you can encourage others to work smarter, we sat down with Conga and Dun & Bradstreet.
- AI is Coming to Dinner AI is Coming to Dinner Type Article Chris Bauserman, VP of Product & Segment Marketing at NICE inContact, shares insights on this question: is it time to put AI at the head of the table in your 2019 plans – or still run some pilots from the proverbial “little kids table”?
- Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how View Dynamic Glass saw an 80% reduction in time spent crafting presentations with Prolifiq.