Connections 2019, the digital marketing, commerce, and service event of the year, has come and gone. 15,000+ attendees took in three days of industry insights, thought leadership, inspiring speakers, 450+ breakout sessions and tons of networking with fellow Trailblazers. Since there’s was so much to do and see, we wanted to give a quick recap to all things AppExchange at Connections.
Attendees learned how to find and build solutions
There was never a dull moment at the AppExchange booth in the Connections Campground! Customers, partners, and employees lined up to ask questions and to discover the many solutions and services on AppExchange, plus how they could build, market, and sell on the #1 enterprise cloud marketplace.
Leaders in the digital space shared insights and ideas
One of the best things about this event is the unbelievable amount of breakout sessions. So. Much. Knowledge. We hope you took away lots of actionable ideas and information, and that you checked out our session, AppExchange: The Faster, Smarter Way to Extend Salesforce. In this session, we showcased tons of new features on AppExchange, like personalized recommendations and the recently launched Consultant Finder.
Salesforce MVP Stephanie Foerst spent part of the session going over her favorite marketing and service apps. Here's a handy list:
- Swag IQ by PFL
- Experian Data Quality
- Service Agent Script for Lightning Flows
- Case Merge Premium by Internet Creations
- Automatic Case Time Tracking by Aeon2
Apps duked it out in 2 Demo Jams
Demo Jams returned to Connections, with 12 partners battling in two Demo Jams to showcase the hottest commerce and marketing tech. Read what the winning companies felt about the entire experience and what it was like to take home the trophy.
Clutch - power highly personalized, scalable loyalty programs
CoreMedia - omni-channel content creation and experience orchestration
Deck Commerce - distributed order management solutions
*Winner* Klarna - site-embedded checkout experience with pay now, pay later, and slice it
Poq - SaaS platform for native shopping apps
Zmags - create and publish shoppable customer experiences without code
Amplience - dynamic content and media management
Avalara - sales tax automation
e-Spirit - manage storefront content with no HTML
*Winner* Forter - anti fraud solution to grow sales and improve customer experiences
SheerID - gated offers and targeted rewards
Worldpay - payments and fraud services
Did you have a favorite AppExchange moment at Connections? Tweet us @appexchange and let us know!
- Meet the AppExchange Street Team for Dreamforce 2019 Meet the AppExchange Street Team for Dreamforce 2019 By Holly Rushton Type Article See who will be helping bring the excitement of AppExchange to attendees at DF19, plus how you keep engaged online.
- 3 Tips to Overcome the Cart Abandonment Challenge 3 Tips to Overcome the Cart Abandonment Challenge Type Article Mariana Park from Digioh discusses three tips to combat the cart abandoment challenge for ecommerce companies.
- From Hospital Bed to App Builder: The Story of Chris Harris From Hospital Bed to App Builder: The Story of Chris Harris By Amanda Nelson Type Article We sat down with Chris to learn about his journey from idea to app, and the hurdles he overcame along the way. His story from hospital bed to Trailhead Ranger/certified admin/app builder is truly inspirational.
- 40 Customers in Chicago Shared These Must-Try AppExchange Apps 40 Customers in Chicago Shared These Must-Try AppExchange Apps Type Article During this exciting event in the windy city, we asked customers how AppExchange solutions helped overcome a business challenge this year, and what topped their favorites. Here’s what fans of AppExchange in the midwest had to say.
- Precursive: SES Customer Spotlight Precursive: SES Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how SES fulfilled 1,000+ resource requests with Precursive.