Connections 2019, the digital marketing, commerce, and service event of the year, has come and gone. 15,000+ attendees took in three days of industry insights, thought leadership, inspiring speakers, 450+ breakout sessions and tons of networking with fellow Trailblazers. Since there’s was so much to do and see, we wanted to give a quick recap to all things AppExchange at Connections.
Attendees learned how to find and build solutions
There was never a dull moment at the AppExchange booth in the Connections Campground! Customers, partners, and employees lined up to ask questions and to discover the many solutions and services on AppExchange, plus how they could build, market, and sell on the #1 enterprise cloud marketplace.
Leaders in the digital space shared insights and ideas
One of the best things about this event is the unbelievable amount of breakout sessions. So. Much. Knowledge. We hope you took away lots of actionable ideas and information, and that you checked out our session, AppExchange: The Faster, Smarter Way to Extend Salesforce. In this session, we showcased tons of new features on AppExchange, like personalized recommendations and the recently launched Consultant Finder.
Salesforce MVP Stephanie Foerst spent part of the session going over her favorite marketing and service apps. Here's a handy list:
- Swag IQ by PFL
- Experian Data Quality
- Service Agent Script for Lightning Flows
- Case Merge Premium by Internet Creations
- Automatic Case Time Tracking by Aeon2
Apps duked it out in 2 Demo Jams
Demo Jams returned to Connections, with 12 partners battling in two Demo Jams to showcase the hottest commerce and marketing tech. Read what the winning companies felt about the entire experience and what it was like to take home the trophy.
Clutch - power highly personalized, scalable loyalty programs
CoreMedia - omni-channel content creation and experience orchestration
Deck Commerce - distributed order management solutions
*Winner* Klarna - site-embedded checkout experience with pay now, pay later, and slice it
Poq - SaaS platform for native shopping apps
Zmags - create and publish shoppable customer experiences without code
Amplience - dynamic content and media management
Avalara - sales tax automation
e-Spirit - manage storefront content with no HTML
*Winner* Forter - anti fraud solution to grow sales and improve customer experiences
SheerID - gated offers and targeted rewards
Worldpay - payments and fraud services
Did you have a favorite AppExchange moment at Connections? Tweet us @appexchange and let us know!
- Why Carvana Chose a Supply Chain Control Tower to Enhance Operations Why Carvana Chose a Supply Chain Control Tower to Enhance Operations Type Article While Control Towers and dashboards are both designed to give you an accurate overview of operations, Supply Chain Control Towers outshine dashboards in large-scale, fast-growing operations. Learn more in this interview with Carvana.
- Shifting from Transactional to Relationship Commerce: What’s the Impact? Shifting from Transactional to Relationship Commerce: What’s the Impact? Type Article Subscription services have long been seen as a promising solution to repeat buyer challenges in retail. Read more of Ordergroove's study analyzing customer purchase behavior data of subscribers and non-subscribers.
- How AI Can Help Your Recruiting Process How AI Can Help Your Recruiting Process Type Article And as tech trends emerge in 2019 and beyond, we can only expect AI to become a larger part of the recruiting process.
- Our Favorite Trailblazers: Spotlight on Corey Snow Our Favorite Trailblazers: Spotlight on Corey Snow By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Learn about Corey Snow, Solution Architect at Harvard University.
- Accelerate Your Path to Automation with Einstein Bots and RPA Accelerate Your Path to Automation with Einstein Bots and RPA Type Article Learn more about how to accelerate your path to automation with these new solutions for service.