Connections 2019, the digital marketing, commerce, and service event of the year, has come and gone. 15,000+ attendees took in three days of industry insights, thought leadership, inspiring speakers, 450+ breakout sessions and tons of networking with fellow Trailblazers. Since there’s was so much to do and see, we wanted to give a quick recap to all things AppExchange at Connections.
Attendees learned how to find and build solutions
There was never a dull moment at the AppExchange booth in the Connections Campground! Customers, partners, and employees lined up to ask questions and to discover the many solutions and services on AppExchange, plus how they could build, market, and sell on the #1 enterprise cloud marketplace.
Leaders in the digital space shared insights and ideas
One of the best things about this event is the unbelievable amount of breakout sessions. So. Much. Knowledge. We hope you took away lots of actionable ideas and information, and that you checked out our session, AppExchange: The Faster, Smarter Way to Extend Salesforce. In this session, we showcased tons of new features on AppExchange, like personalized recommendations and the recently launched Consultant Finder.
Salesforce MVP Stephanie Foerst spent part of the session going over her favorite marketing and service apps. Here's a handy list:
- Swag IQ by PFL
- Experian Data Quality
- Service Agent Script for Lightning Flows
- Case Merge Premium by Internet Creations
- Automatic Case Time Tracking by Aeon2
Apps duked it out in 2 Demo Jams
Demo Jams returned to Connections, with 12 partners battling in two Demo Jams to showcase the hottest commerce and marketing tech. Read what the winning companies felt about the entire experience and what it was like to take home the trophy.
Clutch - power highly personalized, scalable loyalty programs
CoreMedia - omni-channel content creation and experience orchestration
Deck Commerce - distributed order management solutions
*Winner* Klarna - site-embedded checkout experience with pay now, pay later, and slice it
Poq - SaaS platform for native shopping apps
Zmags - create and publish shoppable customer experiences without code
Amplience - dynamic content and media management
Avalara - sales tax automation
e-Spirit - manage storefront content with no HTML
*Winner* Forter - anti fraud solution to grow sales and improve customer experiences
SheerID - gated offers and targeted rewards
Worldpay - payments and fraud services
Did you have a favorite AppExchange moment at Connections? Tweet us @appexchange and let us know!
- 6 Steps to Data Quality 6 Steps to Data Quality Type Article Gijs Hovens from Duplicate Check discusses six steps every company should take regularly to ensure the best possible data in a Salesforce org.
- 6 Apps for a Productive Summer 6 Apps for a Productive Summer Type Article Here's a look at the amazing apps featured in the summer issue of The Exchange. It also includes a bit of insight from customers about each one.
- Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi Behind the Labs: Scheduler Live App by Niccolo Zapponi By Sharon Klardie Type Article Learn more about Salesforce employee Niccolo Zapponi and his Labs solution Scheduler Live App for Quip.
- DreamHouse: What is It? DreamHouse: What is It? Type Article DreamHouse is a sample application that demonstrates the unique value proposition of the Salesforce Lightning Platform for building Employee Productivity and Customer Engagement apps.
- The Exchange: Summer 2019 The Exchange: Summer 2019 By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Read the latest edition of The Exchange for a feature story on how tech can impact the world, a welcome note from Woodson Martin, and much more!