Connections 2019, the digital marketing, commerce, and service event of the year, has come and gone. 15,000+ attendees took in three days of industry insights, thought leadership, inspiring speakers, 450+ breakout sessions and tons of networking with fellow Trailblazers. Since there’s was so much to do and see, we wanted to give a quick recap to all things AppExchange at Connections.
Attendees learned how to find and build solutions
There was never a dull moment at the AppExchange booth in the Connections Campground! Customers, partners, and employees lined up to ask questions and to discover the many solutions and services on AppExchange, plus how they could build, market, and sell on the #1 enterprise cloud marketplace.
Leaders in the digital space shared insights and ideas
One of the best things about this event is the unbelievable amount of breakout sessions. So. Much. Knowledge. We hope you took away lots of actionable ideas and information, and that you checked out our session, AppExchange: The Faster, Smarter Way to Extend Salesforce. In this session, we showcased tons of new features on AppExchange, like personalized recommendations and the recently launched Consultant Finder.
Salesforce MVP Stephanie Foerst spent part of the session going over her favorite marketing and service apps. Here's a handy list:
- Swag IQ by PFL
- Experian Data Quality
- Service Agent Script for Lightning Flows
- Case Merge Premium by Internet Creations
- Automatic Case Time Tracking by Aeon2
Apps duked it out in 2 Demo Jams
Demo Jams returned to Connections, with 12 partners battling in two Demo Jams to showcase the hottest commerce and marketing tech. Read what the winning companies felt about the entire experience and what it was like to take home the trophy.
Clutch - power highly personalized, scalable loyalty programs
CoreMedia - omni-channel content creation and experience orchestration
Deck Commerce - distributed order management solutions
*Winner* Klarna - site-embedded checkout experience with pay now, pay later, and slice it
Poq - SaaS platform for native shopping apps
Zmags - create and publish shoppable customer experiences without code
Amplience - dynamic content and media management
Avalara - sales tax automation
e-Spirit - manage storefront content with no HTML
*Winner* Forter - anti fraud solution to grow sales and improve customer experiences
SheerID - gated offers and targeted rewards
Worldpay - payments and fraud services
Did you have a favorite AppExchange moment at Connections? Tweet us @appexchange and let us know!
- Demo Jam Week with 18 Salesforce Accelerate Partners Demo Jam Week with 18 Salesforce Accelerate Partners By Holly Rushton Type Article It’s become a rite of passage for Accelerate Grow participants to compete in a Demo Jam before graduation. With 18 apps to showcase, this could only mean one thing: a whole week of Demo Jams, culminating in a MEGA Demo Jam.
- SearchUnify and Idaptive Customer Spotlight SearchUnify and Idaptive Customer Spotlight Type Article Identity-as-a-Service provider Idaptive needed to ensure unified access to case-resolving information for support team members. With SearchUnify, Idaptive integrated help documentation and elevated the support experience.
- A Paw-fect TrailheaDX ’20 with AppExchange A Paw-fect TrailheaDX ’20 with AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article TrailheaDX was the must-attend Salesforce developer event of the year. At TDX20, we virtually brought together developers, architects, admins, partners, and entrepreneurs for an immersive, high-touch experience.
- Meet Trailblazer Adam Olshansky Meet Trailblazer Adam Olshansky By Holly Rushton Type Article Since his first exposure to Salesforce in 2014, Salesforce MVP Adam Olshansky has been fueled by a passion for learning and sharing knowledge with others.
- Oxfam GB and Odaseva Help At-Risk Communities Oxfam GB and Odaseva Help At-Risk Communities By Holly Rushton Type Article Technology plays a big part at a global organization like Oxfam GB to ensure data protection and compliance. With Odaseva, a data protection app built on the Salesforce Platform, Oxfam GB can stay laser-focused on helping others.