In addition to the many solutions at your fingertips on AppExchange, you have access to over 1,000 consultants. These are certified practices offering strategic guidance, deep technical skills, and relevant expertise to help you transform your business.
Salesforce consultants are companies that are authorized by Salesforce to develop and deliver custom solutions, project implementations, integrations, migrations, and more.
Customers are addressing major challenges and having invaluable experiences in working with consultants. "A very committed team that is willing to help and support. The team was very professional, fun to work with, and [has] a really extensive Salesforce experience and knowledge. They have been very responsive especially considering the different time zones of some of our key stakeholders. The overall experience has been very positive.” - Kerby Court’s AppExchange review on Traction on Demand
For experiences like Kerby’s with Traction on Demand, here’s how to use AppExchange to find the right consultants for you.
Consultants are easy to find using the top navigation bar in the AppExchange header. You’ll see the “Consulting Partners” tab next to “Industry Collections.” Roll over it or click it to see the Consulting Partners and Developer pages, as well as the Job Marketplace.
With over 1,000 consultant listings, filtering makes it easy to sort and organize partners based on your needs. Once you’re on the Consultants page, use the filters to find partners by:
- Product specialization (Salesforce expertise)
- Industry specialization
- Country, state, and province in the US and Canada
- Practice size (using the filters for certified employee count)
These filtering capabilities are backed by data collected through the Partner Navigator certification program. Location information is based on where partners have done business in the past or currently have certified employees.
One of the most popular ways to find information on AppExchange is to use the search bar at the top. The search functionality includes fuzzy matching and recommendations based on other searches, making it easy and fast to find consultants. Once the search results load, you’ll see a section called “Consultants,” which lists all of the relevant partners based on your search query.
All of the details about consultants lives on their listing pages. Similar to app listings, you’ll see an overview of their business, relevant content and images, and contact information.
But there’s more to these listings. You’ll easily evaluate potential consultants with key metrics such as:
- Completed project count
- Certified employee number
This information is displayed on the listing summary bar.
And here’s some other helpful features of the consultant listings: The interactive map will help you find expertise in your area, and see where the partner is located. The expertise tab drills deeper into a partner’s Salesforce product and industry specializations and their Salesforce certifications.
For more information on AppExchange offerings beyond apps, check out The Different AppExchange Solutions, Defined.
- Defining Capacity for the Agile Workforce Defining Capacity for the Agile Workforce Type Article Robert Burnell, VP of Marketing for Precursive, discusses how organization can rethink capacity to encourage a more agile workforce.
- Get These Fun Appy Phone Wallpapers from Salesforce AppExchange Get These Fun Appy Phone Wallpapers from Salesforce AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article Get the #appy-est phone background ever. Save these images to your phone and take Appy on the go.
- Did You Spot These 12 AppExchange Solutions on Trailhead? Did You Spot These 12 AppExchange Solutions on Trailhead? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Here’s a look at some of the Trailhead modules including AppExchange, and the solutions you can install for each one. Get started on the path to badges, points, and Ranger status today.
- Disrupting Health Engagement: 5 Paths to Success Disrupting Health Engagement: 5 Paths to Success Type Article Angel Leon, Head of Operations and Product at Health Hero, discusses five ways companies can disrupt health engagement.
- Find What You're Looking For With These 7 AppExchange Apps Find What You're Looking For With These 7 AppExchange Apps By Holly Rushton Type Article Celebrate our seven million installs milestone with these seven AppExchange solutions you might be looking for to solve a challenge.