Appy, your guide to all things AppExchange, recently celebrated her second birthday. This is an exciting milestone, as for over two years, Appy has been leading the way to help customers navigate the AppExchange ecosystem to solve their business challenges.
To celebrate, we asked Trailblazers to share their two favorite apps. The results? You could say they were two cool. Here’s a look at the tweets, followed by a list of their recommended solutions. Test them out to see if they’ll be your favorites, too.
“Conga Composer and Conga Sign work awesome together.” - Pranali Mahajan (see the tweet)
Make document generation easy and accurate. Save time, cut costs, and scale with document automation. Merge data into templates for pixel-perfect proposals, quotes and more in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML email and PDFs.
An easy-to-use, modern e-signature solution built for Salesforce. Integrate with Conga Composer and Conga Contracts, or use Conga Sign on its own to execute the documents that drive business.
Improve collaboration and allow your sales and field marketing teams to become key drivers of your events’ success.
Track performance and manage emails, journeys, and automations from anywhere. Take action to pause, resume, and cancel email sends, and share your success with your team through your favorite communication channels.
“KBMax and @SalesforceCPQ!” - KBMax (see the tweet)
KBMax has teamed up with Salesforce CPQ to revolutionize the CPQ market for manufacturing and retail companies globally. Handle complex business rules, visualization of products on any device, and CAD automation.
“Happy Birthday Appy... @appexchange. CPQ and DocuSign, Mission Control and Breadwinner.” - Jean Brenda Soundaralingam (see the tweet)
Salesforce CPQ and Billing streamlines the customer lifecycle on the #1 Sales Platform, bringing together Sales and Finance to help businesses build recurring relationships with their customers.
DocuSign e-signature makes any agreement fast, simple, and secure, so you can digitally transform your business and life.
Breadwinner offers two-way sync of invoices, bills and purchase orders, and Xero Contacts. Create Xero records from within Salesforce, or from Xero, and they will be synced back to Salesforce and kept up-to-date.
Manage your projects using this native Salesforce project management software. It's a complete professional services automation (PSA) solution.
More tweets for these apps:
- “[Salesforce] CPQ and Conga and definitely Conga and DocuSign.” - Sanas Ragukumar (see the tweet)
- “How about @getconga and @DocuSign?” - Becka Miller (see the tweet)
“@geopointe + @leveleleven are two peas in a pod! Use both to motivate and map what matters!” - LevelEleven (see the tweet)
Location-enable Salesforce with proximity searching, routing, territory management, demographics, live tracking, check-in and more. Discover geolocation data for sales, service, marketing, operations and executives.
LevelEleven enables teams to focus on the key behaviors that drive results. The solution includes real-time leaderboards, personalized scorecards, contests, TV broadcasts and coaching natively within Salesforce.
“Draggin' Role and Field Trip. Cos S-Controls live on, right @michaelforce?” - Rob Cowell (see the tweet)
Manage your role hierarchy with ease. Now you can drag and drop your way through any hierarchy modifications. Draggin' Role is a free application that allows you to view and manipulate users and roles from a single custom tab.
Ever wish you could run reports on the fields you have in Salesforce? Take a Field Trip! Analyze the fields of any object, what percentage of records have that field populated, and the overall health of your data.
“@salesforce + @VerifiedFirst = integration goals Background screening has never been easier ” - Verified First (see the tweet)
Background Screening by Verified Search
Easily order background checks inside Salesforce. With a few simple clicks, you can order robust background and drug screens on your candidate. The report results are available on the Contact/Candidate page — you never need to leave Salesforce!
“Two “peas in the pod” from @icsfdc are Case Merge Premium and Case Split. Must haves for Service Cloud KPIs.” - Howard Yermish (see the tweet)
Case Merge Premium
Case Merge Premium is a purpose-built add-on for Salesforce that allows authorized users to find duplicate cases and merge them together.
Make it easy to keep cases on topic. When you install Case Split and follow a "one issue per case" policy, your service department operates more efficiently.
“@Salesforce and @Consentric working in harmony to manage customer records with data privacy compliance aligned to #GDPR. To make sure organisations get the right message, to the right people at the right time - compliantly.” - MyLife Digital (see the tweet)
Consentric allows you to collect customer permissions, so you can manage and enrich customer relationships in a compliant manner, manage data privacy in line with GDPR and other regulatory compliance, and build actionable data to power improved insight.
“Happy Birthday, Appy! We love our apps Rollup Helper and Storage Helper. Rollup any info and keep your org organized at the same time. ” - Passage Technology (see the tweet)
With Rollup Helper, you can roll-up any Salesforce data: count, sum, max, min, average, percent, lookups, text, formula, and multi-currency roll-ups. Roll-up more data!
Storage Helper safely mass deletes data for any standard or custom object and helps you save money on Salesforce data storage.
#AppyBirthday, Appy, and thanks to all of the Trailblazers for sharing their favorite apps and well wishes. Share yours with Appy at #Appy on Twitter, and remember that no challenge is too great, so just ask.
- Get These Fun Appy Phone Wallpapers from Salesforce AppExchange Get These Fun Appy Phone Wallpapers from Salesforce AppExchange By Holly Rushton Type Article Get the #appy-est phone background ever. Save these images to your phone and take Appy on the go.
- Did You Spot These 12 AppExchange Solutions on Trailhead? Did You Spot These 12 AppExchange Solutions on Trailhead? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Here’s a look at some of the Trailhead modules including AppExchange, and the solutions you can install for each one. Get started on the path to badges, points, and Ranger status today.
- Disrupting Health Engagement: 5 Paths to Success Disrupting Health Engagement: 5 Paths to Success Type Article Angel Leon, Head of Operations and Product at Health Hero, discusses five ways companies can disrupt health engagement.
- Find What You're Looking For With These 7 AppExchange Apps Find What You're Looking For With These 7 AppExchange Apps By Holly Rushton Type Article Celebrate our seven million installs milestone with these seven AppExchange solutions you might be looking for to solve a challenge.
- 1 AppExchange Question: 1,000+ AppExchange Responses 1 AppExchange Question: 1,000+ AppExchange Responses By Holly Rushton Type Article At TDX ‘19, we asked attendees, “What solution would you like to see on AppExchange?” and the response was positively amazing, as event attendees feverishly wrote their answers on notecards. Appy’s Brainstorm Board was completely covered, top to bottom, e