Demo Jam, a game show-style event where AppExchange partners demonstrate their technology in three minutes in front of a live audience that votes for their favorite demo, began at Salesforce in 2015 as a webinar series. In 2016, there were a handful of live sessions at Dreamforce. In 2017, we expanded to eight, and in 2018, there were even more.
Dreamforce 2019 was back with 11 Demo Jams and 51 partners. The winners of each Demo Jam across Dreamforce faced off in the Mega Demo Jam. One partner emerged victorious, winning their respective Demo Jam and then beating out all of the other winners in the Mega Demo Jam. See that winner below, along with the amazing partners that joined the fun, fought hard, and came out with some awe-inspiring demos.
Winners throughout the week came back to compete for the big prize in the Mega Demo Jam. Not only did it include the biggest demo battle of the year, but it also featured special guests and tons of wild and crazy antics.
Demos from the winners at Dreamforce 2019:
Dun & Bradstreet - Beyond Apps winner
Xactly Incent - Sales winner
Jitterbit - Developer winner
FormAssembly - Customer Service winner
OwnBackup - Admin winner
Copado - Finance winner
CloudSense - Commerce winner
Mogli rapping at the Mega Demo Jam
Here's more of the Demo Jams at Dreamforce 2019, including the competing partners, livestream replays, and the amazingly entertaining hosts.
Salesforce.org had two exciting Demo Jams focused on Salesforce Foundation partners. These partners help nonprofits and higher education organizations, and demonstrated how they do it in three minutes or less.
DonorSearch wins the first Salesforce.org Demo Jam of Dreamforce 2019
Winning Flow solution Consent Capture being demoed at the Salesforce Labs Demo Jam
There’s more to AppExchange than apps. This Demo Jam covered components, bolts, Lightning data, flows, and more. Customers learned how to build and extend Salesforce in ways you never thought possible.
Dun & Bradstreet wins the Beyond Apps Demo Jam with their Lightning Data solution
Out of the thousands of apps on AppExchange, the majority of solutions are sales-related. While it was tough to pick just five, we showed how to extend Sales Cloud and your Salesforce experience for your sales army in this Demo Jam.
Xactly Incent wins the Sales Demo Jam
Development just got easier with AppExchange solutions for developers. From data backup to data uploads, to gauging the health of your Salesforce org and more, we covered it all with this developer-focused Demo Jam.
Jitterbit wins the Developer Demo Jam
Service Cloud and Field Service Lighting are important tools in the customer service agents’ toolbox, but so are AppExchange solutions. These service-related apps demonstrated how to save time, boost productivity, and run your entire customer service experience in Salesforce.
Accounting Seed about to go on stage in the Customer Service Demo Jam
Fight inefficiency and boost productivity by automating, streamlining, and accelerating every department. Here are five apps that do just that, in this exciting battle of the admin app demos.
Conga demoing at the Admin Demo Jam
If you were seeking ways to do more with Salesforce in the world of financial services or revenue operations, look no further than this Demo Jam. We showed five partners' finance-related solutions in three quick minutes.
Copado wins the Finance Demo Jam
Did you know Commerce Cloud solutions are now on AppExchange? Now you can do more with Commerce Cloud than ever before, so we got excited about the next e-commerce move with this Demo Jam.
The big crowd at the Mega Demo Jam
Salesforce Labs are free apps built by Salesforce employees. They are unmanaged, open source packages that are ready for customization.
Friday, 11/22 at 10:30 a.m., AppExchange Theater, Moscone West, first floor
A bonus Demo Jam, Brunch Dreamin, featured the fearless leaders of the Community Conferences held around the globe. These hard working, event-planners-as- a-second-job, had three minutes to demo how they run their conferences. The winner was Down Under Dreaming Sydney.
For even more Demo Jam fun, watch past Demo Jams and see the participants' apps right here on AppExchange at appdemojam.com.
- Ascent Solutions: Kulturra Payment Center Spotlight Ascent Solutions: Kulturra Payment Center Spotlight Type Article For Ascent Solutions, needing to navigate through a number of different systems to invoice and accept payments from customers was an issue that needed solving. Enter: Kulturra Payment Center.
- What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? What's the #Appy Twitter Chat and How Do I Join? By Amanda Nelson Type Article Join us as we discuss ways discover your next process-improving, time-saving, can't-work-without app. Simply go to #appy on Twitter to join the fun.
- 10 Customers Share Their Favorite Free Apps 10 Customers Share Their Favorite Free Apps Type Article Here’s a look at customers who love Salesforce Labs solutions, and aren’t afraid to show off their favorites.
- The Platform Chronicles: Alecia Brian, Trimble The Platform Chronicles: Alecia Brian, Trimble Type Article Alecia Brian, VP at Trimble, Inc. on choosing a new supply chain planning app to transform the sales forecasting process.
- Making Lemonade: Future Trailblazers Building Apps Making Lemonade: Future Trailblazers Building Apps Type Article This all-girls school's students are learning how to build Salesforce apps.