Demo Jams came to Salesforce in 2015, and they've been at Dreamforce every year since. The first year, we had a few Demo Jams. Last year, we had eight. This year we had eleven! That's right, the epic battle of the app demos is happening eleven times at Dreamforce 2018, and so many of you were a part of it. You watched these app partners demo their tech in three minutes for your vote. The winners of the Developer, Sales, Service, Marketing, Admin and SMB Demo Jams moved on to the MEGA DEMO JAM. That not only included the biggest battle of the year, but had special guests and tons of wild and crazy antics.
Check out the full list of Demo Jams below, including the winners. Take a moment to check out the apps.
MARKETING DEMO JAM
Hosts: Chris Zullo, Stephanie Foerest and Holly Rushton
SharinPix - WINNER
DEVELOPER DEMO JAM
Hosts: Kerry McClauss, Eric Wu and Peter Martin
AutoRABIT - WINNER
SALESFORCE LABS DEMO JAM
Hosts: Phil Walton and Sharon Klardie
Innovation Hub - WINNER
SALES DEMO JAM
Hosts: Shannon Zdanowicz, Simon Gascoigne and Andrew Gothelf
LevelJump - WINNER
SALESFORCE.ORG DEMO JAM 1
Hosts: Corey Snow, Joanna Iturbe and Martin Ko
TargetX - WINNER
SALESFORCE.ORG DEMO JAM 2
Hosts: Joanna Iturbe, Florence Parodi and Martin Ko
roundCorner, Inc. - WINNER
ADMIN DEMO JAM
Hosts: Dale Ziegler, Sandi Zellner and Clayelle Wolf
OwnBackup - WINNER
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEMO JAM
Hosts: Bill Powell, Gabriela Kurlowicz and Sera Scarcello
Glance Networks - WINNER
SMB DEMO JAM (SMALL-MEDIUM BUSINESS)
Thursday, 9/27, 3:00pm PT
Golden Gate, SMB Theater, San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel
Hosts: Jodi Wagner, Corey Snow and Holly Rushton
Conversica - WINNER
SALESFORCE LIVE DEMO JAM
Hosts: Rebe de la Paz and Amanda Nelson
GetFeedback - WINNER
Watch the replay online: salesforce.com/live
MEGA DEMO JAM
Hosts: Jeff Grosse, Joshua Hoskins and Amanda Nelson
Demos from the winners at Dreamforce '18:
LevelJump - MEGA WINNER
Glance Networks - RUNNER UP
For even more Demo Jam fun, watch past Demo Jams and see more participants' apps right here on AppExchange at appdemojam.com. If you're an AppExchange partner interested in being part of a future Demo Jam (we have a webinar series every third Thursday!), check out Demo Jam: Everything You Need to Know.
- AI is Coming to Dinner AI is Coming to Dinner Type Article Chris Bauserman, VP of Product & Segment Marketing at NICE inContact, shares insights on this question: is it time to put AI at the head of the table in your 2019 plans – or still run some pilots from the proverbial “little kids table”?
- Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Prolifiq: View Dynamic Glass Customer Spotlight Type Article Learn how View Dynamic Glass saw an 80% reduction in time spent crafting presentations with Prolifiq.
- 5 Building Blocks to Get Your Salesforce Org Ready for 2019 5 Building Blocks to Get Your Salesforce Org Ready for 2019 By Andrew Gothelf Type Article With an eye toward 2019, here are five AppExchange solutions that can serve as the building blocks to getting your Salesforce org ready for the ball to drop.
- 21 Salesforce Customers Review Integration Apps 21 Salesforce Customers Review Integration Apps By Amanda Nelson Type Article With over 160 low-to-no-code integration solutions, you can connect through standard data protocols. With that much inventory, we looked to our customers to tell us which apps they preferred.
- AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers AppExchange Solutions for Manufacturers By Andrew Gothelf Type Article Here are a few AppExchange solutions for manufacturers, and a look at how manufacturers can prepare for the Fourth Industrial Revolution.