Demo Jams came to Salesforce in 2015, and they've been at Dreamforce every year since. The first year, we had a few Demo Jams. Last year, we had eight. This year we had eleven! That's right, the epic battle of the app demos is happening eleven times at Dreamforce 2018, and so many of you were a part of it. You watched these app partners demo their tech in three minutes for your vote. The winners of the Developer, Sales, Service, Marketing, Admin and SMB Demo Jams moved on to the MEGA DEMO JAM. That not only included the biggest battle of the year, but had special guests and tons of wild and crazy antics.
Check out the full list of Demo Jams below, including the winners. Take a moment to check out the apps.
MARKETING DEMO JAM
Hosts: Chris Zullo, Stephanie Foerest and Holly Rushton
SharinPix - WINNER
DEVELOPER DEMO JAM
Hosts: Kerry McClauss, Eric Wu and Peter Martin
AutoRABIT - WINNER
SALESFORCE LABS DEMO JAM
Hosts: Phil Walton and Sharon Klardie
Innovation Hub - WINNER
SALES DEMO JAM
Hosts: Shannon Zdanowicz, Simon Gascoigne and Andrew Gothelf
LevelJump - WINNER
SALESFORCE.ORG DEMO JAM 1
Hosts: Corey Snow, Joanna Iturbe and Martin Ko
TargetX - WINNER
SALESFORCE.ORG DEMO JAM 2
Hosts: Joanna Iturbe, Florence Parodi and Martin Ko
roundCorner, Inc. - WINNER
ADMIN DEMO JAM
Hosts: Dale Ziegler, Sandi Zellner and Clayelle Wolf
OwnBackup - WINNER
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEMO JAM
Hosts: Bill Powell, Gabriela Kurlowicz and Sera Scarcello
Glance Networks - WINNER
SMB DEMO JAM (SMALL-MEDIUM BUSINESS)
Thursday, 9/27, 3:00pm PT
Golden Gate, SMB Theater, San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel
Hosts: Jodi Wagner, Corey Snow and Holly Rushton
Conversica - WINNER
SALESFORCE LIVE DEMO JAM
Hosts: Rebe de la Paz and Amanda Nelson
GetFeedback - WINNER
Watch the replay online: salesforce.com/live
MEGA DEMO JAM
Hosts: Jeff Grosse, Joshua Hoskins and Amanda Nelson
Demos from the winners at Dreamforce '18:
LevelJump - MEGA WINNER
Glance Networks - RUNNER UP
For even more Demo Jam fun, watch past Demo Jams and see more participants' apps right here on AppExchange at appdemojam.com. If you're an AppExchange partner interested in being part of a future Demo Jam (we have a webinar series every third Thursday!), check out Demo Jam: Everything You Need to Know.
- Magentrix and RE:ACT Customer Spotlight Magentrix and RE:ACT Customer Spotlight Type Article Disaster response organization RE:ACT was in need of a flexible way to handle a large influx of new volunteer sign-ups. With Magentrix, RE:ACT eliminated manual processes and increased operational efficiency.
- Appreciate Group & Passport KYC Customer Spotlight Appreciate Group & Passport KYC Customer Spotlight Type Article In an effort to streamline onboarding and customer management processes, Appreciate Group leveraged Passport KYC to automate compliance obligations and remove account development barriers.
- Ask an AppExchange Expert, Live Q&A with Leslie Tom Ask an AppExchange Expert, Live Q&A with Leslie Tom By Quinn Knoblock Type Article During this live Q&A, AppExchange’s SVP of Marketing, Leslie Tom, will be available to answer your AppExchange-related questions and share tips and tricks to help you take advantage of the solutions on available on AppExchange.
- Launching a Storefront for Headless Commerce Launching a Storefront for Headless Commerce By Karly Cyr Type Article Going headless can help companies offload storefront operations, optimize storefront performance, and empower team members. Here's how your company can go headless with Salesforce B2C Commerce.
- Delivering Engagement with a Virtual Program Delivering Engagement with a Virtual Program By Emilie Jessula Type Article The first-ever 100% virtual Salesforce Accelerate program introduced new strategies for driving engagement. Learn some of those in this blog post.