This month, we’re highlighting Appy’s fourth birthday (woohoo!), the five inspiring Black entrepreneurs who recently graduated from the Salesforce Accelerate Cohort 10, and the release of The Exchange: Spring 2021.
For the past nine years, Paul Liu has been building apps on the weekends at his local Starbucks. This blog post introduces us to the Salesforce superstar.
With the SearchUnify app, UKG Kronos integrated all relevant data repositories within Salesforce, enabling customers and employees to cover more ground than ever.
On this episode of AppExchange Mavericks, Salesforce MVP Tiffany Spencer interviews Peri McDonald, Vice President, Customer & Partner Marketing at Talkdesk to learn about what Talkdesk does, why it's a great match with Salesforce,
To celebrate Appy’s birthday, we asked the community to share their favorite AppExchange apps. Here are 10 apps that take the cake.
To make it easier for you to find the perfect app for your business, we launched 12 industry-specific collections, each full of curated solutions that help companies in a specific industry solve business challenges.
In honor of Admin month from Salesforce Labs, a few AppExchange experts gathered these 12 must-have solutions for Admins to utilize in their everyday adventures.
Reexamining time management strategies can help you better handle the challenges of a rapidly changing business landscape. AppExchange apps can help you do it.
By integrating Salesforce with the Natterbox app from AppExchange, PropertyForce gained the ability to pinpoint when agents make and receive calls and make better data-driven decisions.
SMS apps help businesses meet customers in their preferred channel. This pawsome blog post explores 6 innovative solutions that will make text messaging the easiest way for your company to communicate.
Salesforce Accelerate’s Cohort 10 was exclusively for Black entrepreneur-led startups. These founders and their teams embarked on a 10-week journey to create a new AppExchange app. This blog post includes insights from the inspiring leaders.
Fully understanding each customer's engagement is a basis for ensuring that your business provides real value at competitive rates. This blog post explores how AppExchange apps can help.
This APP-tastic blog post highlights 14 recent Salesforce Labs solutions that have been tested out in Salesforce orgs and proven to be effective.
To us at AppExchange, Spring means new beginnings. This feature of The Exchange celebrates fresh starts, clean slates, and new opportunities - both in the Salesforce ecosystem and beyond.
- The Latest Apps on AppExchange The Latest Apps on AppExchange Type Article Check out all the pawsome AppExchange apps that have been launched this week (updated weekly).
- The AppExchange App Ready to Change the World The AppExchange App Ready to Change the World Type Article In the face of unemployment and against a backdrop of societal awakenings and a global pandemic, Seth Goddard launched a company intended to make a difference.
- Rethink Everything: The Role of the CIO in a Digital-First World Rethink Everything: The Role of the CIO in a Digital-First World By Jo-ann Olsovsky Type Article The Chief Information Officer role has changed drastically over the last decade, and that pace of change accelerated even more in 2020.
- 10 Apps to Boost Productivity From Salesforce Labs 10 Apps to Boost Productivity From Salesforce Labs Type Article Regardless of your industry, the ability to manage and organize your data is crucial to running your business. Here are 10 must-have solutions from Salesforce Labs that can help you boost productivity.
- 7 Apps to Help Gather Data and Feedback 7 Apps to Help Gather Data and Feedback Type Article Let’s take a look at these 7 apps available on AppExchange that could help your organization implement surveys and improve feedback.